StackeyDreams.....of Teasing Even MORE 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sooo not going to beat off today... Then I watched your "Edging" video. That put an end to my edging! You are so fucking sexy!

Missing the Gorgeous Lady. I am sure she will return when she has the time. Be well you know how to contact me.

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

Thanks everyone for the nice posts and for missing me. I feel special. :) :kiss: Rough winter, but hell, Spring is here. :)

How about some Stackey BOOBIES!! :p

You're back!! Fantastic! Love these boobies. Fabulous nipples. A yummy breakfast treat!
attachment.php

winter has been nothing but bullshit this year. we had two inches of snowfall last night just to remind us that Michigan is bullshit.

your boobs are doing great, though. i could have used that heat to melt some stuff this last month

Thanks everyone for the nice posts and for missing me. I feel special. :) :kiss: Rough winter, but hell, Spring is here. :)

How about some Stackey BOOBIES!! :p

Delightful and sexy as always!

You sure were missed. So glad to see you back muah

Out of hibernation and spreading spring fever, I see.

YAY, Stackey springing out! :kiss::heart:

Hey you should feel special, cause you are, :heart: so nice to see you back SD. Nice BOOBIES :p

beautiful, hot hot hot:kiss:

You're back!! Fantastic! Love these boobies. Fabulous nipples. A yummy breakfast treat!
attachment.php

Hope your spring is a lovely as those boobies! ... yes... that was lame... but...:rolleyes:

winter has been nothing but bullshit this year. we had two inches of snowfall last night just to remind us that Michigan is bullshit.

your boobs are doing great, though. i could have used that heat to melt some stuff this last month

Yay Spring, yay boobies!

Awesome! Welcum back Stackey.

Thanks you awesome lit people for all the nice words and the welcome back. :) :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back