The Ask A Mod A Question Thread

Question:Is this also the way to have a new Mod given power over the CHYOO Forums? The current Mod uses his power to get away with repeatedly violating rules, removing posts without reason, & make posts about other posters that are full of lies.

Answer:They are the ones who can give a moderator the "keys to the car" as it is. And would be who you should take that up with.

Question:HOW?! (I told them about all the rule violations, etc. by the CHYOO site & "CHYOO Forum" Mods through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, & have yet to get ANY response on it.)

Also, should I complain to them about not having a flying car or a clone of myself yet? Because what I hear/read makes me believe we have as good a chance of either of those happening as having the violating Mods removed from power.

Answer:You could try and send them a message directly. Other than that I have no answer for you. It's not for me to answer how they run their website, or to whom they give moderator duties.

The only question I did not answer was the one about the flying cars or clones . . . so the answer to that is no. To my knowledge, they have not the information about, nor the technology to create, flying cars or clones.

Laurel and Manu are the site owners and administrators. They handle complaints about and give or take away moderator powers. That's the only answer there is.

The end.

The only question I did not answer was the one about the flying cars or clones . . . so the answer to that is no. To my knowledge, they have not the information about, nor the technology to create, flying cars or clones.

Laurel and Manu are the site owners and administrators. They handle complaints about and give or take away moderator powers. That's the only answer there is.

The end.

You claim to not only have answered one of my questions, but several.... While also saying quite-specifically (verbatim, in fact) that you "have no answer" for me. So which is it? Or is that another question this thread requests that the thread-starter is unable to answer?

You claim to not only have answered one of my questions, but several.... While also saying quite-specifically (verbatim, in fact) that you "have no answer" for me. So which is it? Or is that another question this thread requests that the thread-starter is unable to answer?

Don't be obtuse. Or if you're not being obtuse, please work on the reading comprehension.

If you want me to tell you why someone else is acting a certain way, then you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a mind reader, and this isn't the psychic friends network. The only people who can answer your question are Laurel or Manu. This is the last time I'm going to say this. Ask them. Or don't.

I could care less.

If they don't answer you, then that's not my problem. Although, to see the way you're behaving here, I can understand why they might not want to bother.

Now shoo.

Don't be obtuse. Or if you're not being obtuse, please work on the reading comprehension.

If you want me to tell you why someone else is acting a certain way, then you're barking up the wrong tree. I'm not a mind reader, and this isn't the psychic friends network. The only people who can answer your question are Laurel or Manu. This is the last time I'm going to say this. Ask them. Or don't.

I could care less.

If they don't answer you, then that's not my problem. Although, to see the way you're behaving here, I can understand why they might not want to bother.

Now shoo.

I don't have a problem with being obtuse, nor any problems with reading comprehension. On the contrary, I am not the one of us having any problem. You, it seems, are having several. I say that because (as I pointed out previously) your responses are making you self-contradictory. Also, you then are either not understanding (or otherwise simply refusing to admit) that you are being self-contradictory.

I am not asking you to tell me why anyone else is or isn't doing anything... You began the "Ask A Mod A Question" thread, & I asked a simple Yes-or-No question. Those are quite common, & often called that because they quite simply require a response of either "Yes" or "No"... At most, three letters. If you don't know the answer to my question, it would take more letters/words to say that, but that also shows you are not the right person to be handling all replies in a thread such as this.

Is this also the way to have a new Mod given power over the CHYOO Forums? The current Mod uses his power to get away with repeatedly violating rules, removing posts without reason, & make posts about other posters that are full of lies.

If you have problems with how a moderator works in a specific forum, you have to contact Laurel or Manu, they are the only ones who have any powers concerning the moderators. The other moderators do not have anything to do with that.

If Laurel or Manu do now reply to you, well there is no way to force them to, and you have to accept it.

If you have problems with how a moderator works in a specific forum, you have to contact Laurel or Manu, they are the only ones who have any powers concerning the moderators. The other moderators do not have anything to do with that.

If Laurel or Manu do now reply to you, well there is no way to force them to, and you have to accept it.

Here we have yet another response from yet another Moderator who does not answer my question(s). However, whereas the other admitted he couldn't answer it/them, this one goes on to post something that has nothing to do with my question. I shall now return the favor, & respond to you...

I don't care if they respond now, tomorrow, or next month; In fact, I am not expecting them to reply to me at all... Simply to make sure the people who are Mods of a specific area act in ways that follow (as opposed to violate) the rules.

Here we have yet another response from yet another Moderator who does not answer my question(s). However, whereas the other admitted he couldn't answer it/them, this one goes on to post something that has nothing to do with my question. I shall now return the favor, & respond to you...

I don't care if they respond now, tomorrow, or next month; In fact, I am not expecting them to reply to me at all... Simply to make sure the people who are Mods of a specific area act in ways that follow (as opposed to violate) the rules.
Ya' know, if you don't like the way the forum is run, here's a novel idea, why don't you just leave Lit, and find another place that's run to your liking?

That's all the time I'm going to waste on you, bye now.

Ya' know, if you don't like the way the forum is run, here's a novel idea, why don't you just leave Lit, and find another place that's run to your liking?

That's all the time I'm going to waste on you, bye now.

I actually admit to having no experience with the way much of the site is/Forums are run. However, the proof I have with a few areas show they have the wrong people in charge of them.

Want proof? Step away from the computer, & look into your mirror.

While I'm at it, here's a question I'm hoping Paendragon CAN answer:

Why did you misspell "crowd" in the first post of this thread?

Last edited:

Name of the thread does not include "receive an answer!"

But please keep harping on your issues until you get the exact answer you feel you want, but keep in mind with each post you make more and more of your autism is showing.

Name of the thread does not include "receive an answer!"

But please keep harping on your issues until you get the exact answer you feel you want, but keep in mind with each post you make more and more of your autism is showing.

I haven't posted in this section in almost-literally forever!

I have no autism to show signs of, & only wish we could say the same for your obvious ego & desperation.

What's the site's policy on the return of banished users? I ask because I know someone who's been banned from Literotica three times for forum violations and keeps coming back.

What's the site's policy on the return of banished users? I ask because I know someone who's been banned from Literotica three times for forum violations and keeps coming back.

Moderators can't ban users, it's only the site owners that can do that. So I suggest that you PM Laurel or Manu about it.

So I suggest that you PM Laurel or Manu about it.

I did. I've gotten zero responses to a few dozen PMs. That's why I was asking if one of you at least knew the policy concerning banned users returning to the site, to establish if I'm receiving nothing because there's no problem with this sort of action.

From this response, I gather you know nothing on the subject. Thanks anyway.

I did. I've gotten zero responses to a few dozen PMs. That's why I was asking if one of you at least knew the policy concerning banned users returning to the site, to establish if I'm receiving nothing because there's no problem with this sort of action.

From this response, I gather you know nothing on the subject. Thanks anyway.

Are you sure you're PMing me? Because I checked and don't see any PMs from you.

Are you sure you're PMing me? Because I checked and don't see any PMs from you.

100% sure. I clicked on your username each time and selected the option from your forum page. I did the same with Manu and copied and pasted one of you into the other page each time. However, due to the lack of responses and another thought of mine, I haven't sent a PM or email contact about this since the year rolled over. The thought is that I'm slipping through the cracks by PMing you when you're not online, which is when your inbox fills up beyond reasonable levels and you dismiss some of it for any of a number of reason. As such, I've been waiting for a moment when you just posted to send the message - hasn't happened yet, so there's been no contact since.

I will note, however, that I've sent at least 20 PMs to you and Manu, most of which concerned this user, and a few were about a team being willing to update chyoo.com and close up the holes in the programming for you and Manu - the latter group was sent within March of this year.

I have a question: Why are you paying any attention to this user?!

He has sent this question through posts, E-mails, & PMs, though in a few of those, he has admitted it has no basis in reality, & the user he claims to "know" does not exist, let alone them ever being banned, or him knowing there to be any justification for their banishment.

Since I finally managed to get Laurel's attention by posting here, I figure I'll continue here. If there's a problem from any of you - AmPic Moderator, Paendragon, or Laurel - speak up and I'll go back to PM.

If you couldn't guess, rippitydoo is the banished user I mentioned. He was banished as TJZombie, iwashacked, and fakeout001. He also has more usernames than just these four, such as tnadnuder and peterbarry3.

Since I finally managed to get Laurel's attention by posting here, I figure I'll continue here. If there's a problem from any of you - AmPic Moderator, Paendragon, or Laurel - speak up and I'll go back to PM.

If you couldn't guess, rippitydoo is the banished user I mentioned. He was banished as TJZombie, iwashacked, and fakeout001. He also has more usernames than just these four, such as tnadnuder and peterbarry3.

If you couldn't guess, I was being honest when I told you he has made these claims to anyone who will listen/read them, as well as that none of it has any basis in truth, nor any actual connection to me. (I'll save you the trouble of taking the links: Yes, those names were banished, but they were done so in violation of the rules, not due to said violations, & I have been personally told as much by the Mods.)

Yeah; Read the above. Then notice who it's posted by, one of the so-called Mods. They are Mods mainly in name, not action.

I contacted them via post, PM, & the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the Forums about people (site & Forum MODS, mainly) who were violating rules, deleting posts without reason, as well as hacking into accounts & editing posts made by those accounts.

Wanna know what happened? I'll tell you if-&-when something ever does.

Back