Reluctant cheating husband fetish?

This is a big turn on for me as a guy. I've had that fantasy quite abit. There is a certain woman, who I just get so irked with. I go home at night, and think about either hate fucking her or have her get something over on me, and force me to be her toy. Knowing I live miles away from her and her husband is out of town half the time, makes the fantasy that much more frustrating it doesn't happen.
 
Stories

These stories are my favorite. I wish more people wrote about them but the authors that do are fantastic! Seducedhydras, Encarta, TemptedOne, BerryisMine and The Talkman are good active posters. temptanddestroy, Wannabeboytoy, en_extase, OnlyaFantasy , alwayswantedto,NakdSalr, BarondeSade and DarkBetrayal have great stories but haven't written in a while. I wish wish I could find Just_The_Tip and NeverGiveIn's stories but they have deleted them. Any ideas?
 
Anything New

Anyone know where I can find new stories of this kind? Anyone heard from SeducedH? Incredible good stories.
 
Gotta admit I find these types of stories incredibly hot as well. Anybody happen to find a new story lately?
 
After reading this thread, I decided to take it as a challenge and write a story covering this theme. Well, how I think of it anyway. The characters made it change direction a little, but I think it still covers this idea fairly well. Please give it a quick read and lemme know.

As always, the hateful user 'anonymous' can't stand it, based on the fun commenting and low score.

Failing the Test.


ETA: Thank you to people who commented negativity using their real names. This alone told me it may not be as well received as I thought. Or maybe it's just LW. Lol.
Then again, I should have used an editor.
 
Last edited:
It's always bothered me how these types of stories tend to receive so much hate in the comments. Many of the fantastic authors listed here have mentioned as much in their profiles. Glad to see there are others who love these as much as I do though!
 
movies with this storyline

ooopppp I think posted to the wrong forum.....please remove
 
Last edited:
Back
Top