panties yes or no

Am I the only guy that prefers a woman to wear panties? A cute or sexy pair of panties after I take of that first layer of clothing can add to the excitement. I can fuck them with the panties on, or it adds a layer to peel off.

The only time I can see the no panty thing coming in handy is if you're having some fun in public or at a party and need easy access.

Am I the only guy that prefers a woman to wear panties? A cute or sexy pair of panties after I take of that first layer of clothing can add to the excitement. I can fuck them with the panties on, or it adds a layer to peel off.

The only time I can see the no panty thing coming in handy is if you're having some fun in public or at a party and need easy access.

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Some of my favourite things sexually derive from a woman in panties. Simple things like spotting them pressed under a dress, seeing the outline or glimpse of public hair behind them. Other things like rubbing your fingers over them teasing, feeling them grind against you.

They add a bit of excitement for me, some mystery even. Besides, I find a lot of joy in seeing a woman laying down arching her back for me, as I slide off her panties.

I adore them.

My Tight White Cotton Schoolgirl Panties

Most definetly wearing undies. I love to flash them, make them wet, cum in them and sometimes swap them. Cute little white cotton ones are my favourite, they give me such a cute looking cameltoe.

Nothing hotter than sliding them to the side. Love your response...:kiss:

You made me drool a little on that one!

Haha! you are welcome!

Nothing hotter than sliding them to the side. Love your response...:kiss:

I LOVE the slide over. Going down on a girl and sliding them over. Lifting up a girls skirt and sliding them over so I can slide in. mmmmm. Love the slide.

yesss...white cotton with pink hearts

gata love those cute little panties. my penis is a little thicker than it was a minute ago.

Panties on, pretty much all of the time, whether or not I'm home or out and about.

Back