Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be fun at parties. I forget how serious this place is. Everything is taken as an insult or slight first. The natural response, "No, you're just not funny," but I've been around enough people to know I have my moments. Have fun looking for amoebas to fight/being on the defensive.

Parties? what are those?...

The amoebas were too much for me. I should have stuck with the humor...

So I haven’t been around here (or writing fiction) for about a decade. For reasons.

I had my first electroconvulsive session last Wednesday. (Yep, electroshock.)

The first coherent thought I had after the anesthesia wore off?

I should write smut!

So here I am. Again.

insert Second Coming pun here

Why would someone have a thread about a book and it's author moved to the Politics Board?

It's not my coffee cup. She left it and I should give it back. But it has fishees on it. Cute little fishees.:eek:

Seen on Twitter:

"She sucked my pussy like she was drinking a thick milkshake."

I'm definitely stealing that.

It would be nice if the 'new' PC actually worked consistently.
I wonder if as bigger hammer would work ?

And the night comes. Soothing and caressing as it bids me to sleep. Baby lullabies. Don't take the girl as I sleep. At the crack of dawn, I'll be there to greet the day. The sun will be looking for me.

Writing has put me in touch with my sadistic side, because I've learned that it makes me really happy when a reader tells me that I made them cry.

Writing has put me in touch with my sadistic side, because I've learned that it makes me really happy when a reader tells me that I made them cry.

Yes, it certainly does, doesn't it? To know that you can write 'emotion' that well, it's second best only to a comment like this:
Fuck me long, love me hard... Omigosh! Exquisite. I needed this. Again!

Alright already! I'm going to bed. That sadistic stuff is stuck in my head. I'm snoring vicariously.

So I haven’t been around here (or writing fiction) for about a decade. For reasons.

I had my first electroconvulsive session last Wednesday. (Yep, electroshock.)

The first coherent thought I had after the anesthesia wore off?

I should write smut!

So here I am. Again.

insert Second Coming pun here

Good luck and welcome back.

Unrelated blurt:

He wants me to learn meditation? :eek:

In and out of BMV in less than 10 minutes for license renewal.

*checking news for reports of incoming world-killing meteor*

Find out Social Security field office sent my son's disability claim to the wrong state even though the address is literally on the top of every single one of dozens of documents.

Crisis averted.

In and out of BMV in less than 10 minutes for license renewal.

*checking news for reports of incoming world-killing meteor*

Find out Social Security field office sent my son's disability claim to the wrong state even though the address is literally on the top of every single one of dozens of documents.

Crisis averted.

Could that be a mistake with the Post Code ?

No, they flat out admitted, "We accidentally sent it to Illinois because that's where the field office is. It happens fairly regularly. You'd think someone would check the address that's on top of every single form."

*facepalm*

It's an electronic transfer from the field office to the disability determination office, not a postal transfer. Supposed to be in the right hands now.

Restored my faith in the failure of government bureaucracy after that disturbing excess of efficiency at the BMV.

Could that be a mistake with the Post Code ?

I'm back. I greeted the morning as the sun came looking for me. The sun has always been my friend. I shall not disappoint. As I sleep, his friend, the moon, is the keeper who watches over me.

At last!

I have finally accepted that I have retired as a secondhand bookdealer. I have been continuously listed in the UK trade directories for 23 years. I have just asked for my entry to be deleted from the next edition.

I was working as an assistant in someone else's bookshop for 5 years before I started on my own. But now? I've finally retired.

I still have 5,000 or so books in our personal library. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back