Maryland is for lovers?

Nah, not today :) hows your weekend

Wasted weekend so far. I wanted to get some stuff done outside but got cold so back inside. I may try again later if I get the energy to get off the couch. How's your weekend so far?

Wasted weekend so far. I wanted to get some stuff done outside but got cold so back inside. I may try again later if I get the energy to get off the couch. How's your weekend so far?

Puttering around the house getting things done, enjoying the sun but quite chilly today

I was hoping to do some things done outside today but it is chilly outside so here I am on Lit. Might watch the Masters today but would rather actually be playing golf myself.

I was hoping to do some things done outside today but it is chilly outside so here I am on Lit. Might watch the Masters today but would rather actually be playing golf myself.

Getting some flurries this AM here. Though I hear that we may hit 70s this week, feels so far away this morning though haha

For anyone who wants to go (I won't be able to make it there), try going to The Salsa Room @2619 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA for a night of dancing and mingling with others on salsa night this coming Friday. I know other singles are planning to attend.

For anyone who wants to go (I won't be able to make it there), try going to The Salsa Room @2619 Columbia Pike, Arlington, VA for a night of dancing and mingling with others on salsa night this coming Friday. I know other singles are planning to attend.

Do you have to know how to salsa dance? I have 2 left feet but a little close dancing keeps me from tripping. Lol

Do you have to know how to salsa dance? I have 2 left feet but a little close dancing keeps me from tripping. Lol

Go for the fun. The people you'll meet. I'm sure others will be there who have 2 right feet too hahaha. It will be fun. The best part is learning how to salsa dance and meeting someone who is just as bad or worse than yourself. Laughing at yourself, allowing yourself to have fun is the main goal. Meeting nice people and having conversations are bonuses. There are fit and fluffy people that will be there, I bet. Have fun. Love may not spark, but conversations might. That's a start, right?

Go for the fun. The people you'll meet. I'm sure others will be there who have 2 right feet too hahaha. It will be fun. The best part is learning how to salsa dance and meeting someone who is just as bad or worse than yourself. Laughing at yourself, allowing yourself to have fun is the main goal. Meeting nice people and having conversations are bonuses. There are fit and fluffy people that will be there, I bet. Have fun. Love may not spark, but conversations might. That's a start, right?

If I make it there it will be just to have fun, nothing more.

Yes, going is a must!
I followed the Baltimore/DC dance crowd for decades and made many friends. Being a good dancer is NOT a requirement, as Caramel points out. And those who can dance care not about one's skills...having fun is point.

Keep us posted as to the outcome.

Yes, going is a must!
I followed the Baltimore/DC dance crowd for decades and made many friends. Being a good dancer is NOT a requirement, as Caramel points out. And those who can dance care not about one's skills...having fun is point.

Keep us posted as to the outcome.

I am not sure if anybody will dance with a little old man. I might be a wallflower.

I am not sure if anybody will dance with a little old man. I might be a wallflower.

There are people that may be there 40 and over to have fun. Go! Dare to be different. Do something against your regular trend of things you would normally do. It couldn't hurt.

I am already a wallflower here, let alone in a group setting. I much prefer to observe in situations like that. Lol

You won't be a wallflower for long. The ladies, especially the younger (20's & 30's) crowd adore the "little old man" character...assuming you're not the creepy, slimy, perverted type.

Just be a gentleman and treat the ladies as such and you'll have a good time.

There are people that may be there 40 and over to have fun. Go! Dare to be different. Do something against your regular trend of things you would normally do. It couldn't hurt.

I am already a wallflower here, let alone in a group setting. I much prefer to observe in situations like that. Lol

When I went dancing the crowd was predominantly in their 30's & 40's but we often had folks in their 60's and over (God, am I old) attending. They rarely had a chance to rest...maybe because the younger crowd wanted to dance with their "parents". :D

Forget about being a wallflower...someone WILL ask you to dance. Enjoy the opportunity.

I do hope someone will be attending the event tonight. I'm not able to go, but I would like to know if someone had a great time there this Friday night.

I do hope someone will be attending the event tonight. I'm not able to go, but I would like to know if someone had a great time there this Friday night.

Yes, if someone goes please let us know the crowd response (size, attitude, variety).
I'm curious if us mature dancers are still welcome.

From Maryland

Hello
I'm from Maryland. I live in the Columbia/Ellicott City Area.
Laura

Ello. Just got home from having a night with the best friend. We went to see the Truth or Dare Movie in White Marsh. It was pretty good. Giving me some SRP ideas.

How was everyone else's night?

Back