10” and beyond

OMG, You’re kidding me!!! Yes, 13”will more than do!

You sure that will do you LongLegs? ;) You might need something more? (I mean, I'm not saying that more would be me...heck; would take 2 of me to be more than that!)

You sure that will do you LongLegs? ;) You might need something more? (I mean, I'm not saying that more would be me...heck; would take 2 of me to be more than that!)
LOL, that is an incredible erection! It must make him pass out to get hard!

I wonder if he needs a conceal and carry license for that? Pretty sure that's a deadly weapon!

This can't be real. Look at how big his arms are. If this were real, he'd have forearms as big around as watermelons from jerking himself off.

This can't be real. Look at how big his arms are. If this were real, he'd have forearms as big around as watermelons from jerking himself off.
I don’t think he has to do that himself. There are probably plenty of volunteers!

Question

So, do you ladies really want something that big? A steady diet of that thing? I'm a solid 8 and I've been with a lot of ladies who thought I was too big for them.

I get the fantasy of such a big beautiful freak of nature and what if he doesn't know how to use it? It's kinda like super huge boobs, they look great from a distance until they are sufficating you to death when your under them. I'm kinda joking and looking for any serious response too.

So, do you ladies really want something that big? A steady diet of that thing? I'm a solid 8 and I've been with a lot of ladies who thought I was too big for them.

I get the fantasy of such a big beautiful freak of nature and what if he doesn't know how to use it? It's kinda like super huge boobs, they look great from a distance until they are sufficating you to death when your under them. I'm kinda joking and looking for any serious response too.

I'll give you a real answer from my point of view. I personally know that I could not handle something that big. My cervix is very tender and anything that bump that steadily makes me feel kind of sick to my stomach, no joke. I mean literally it hurts and makes me feel kind of nauseous.

For me 6-8 is it good solid size. Now on the fantasy side of that I look at that and go holy hell, that's a challenge! I like challenges! But in reality the answer is no. Just no! And more power to the women that can handle that monster.

Back