Lady nude gentleman club & amatuer night

khmerboy

Experienced
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Posts
56
Lady on date night would you consider going to a nude gentleman club with your husband or boyfriend? If so would any of you lady go on stage and strip tease, if club permit it (for example amateur night)? Would you have great sex afterward?
 
Well, I'm not a woman, but I'd go to a strip club and dance on stage. I'd prefer to pick up one or more hookups as well, though. ;)
 
Lady on date night would you consider going to a nude gentleman club with your husband or boyfriend? If so would any of you lady go on stage and strip tease, if club permit it (for example amateur night)? Would you have great sex afterward?

I used to date a girl who was a stripper, so I would go to the club sometimes. I couldn't get on stage like that though. At least not back then. But the guyz always liked seeing us make out at the bar. :)

And yes, we had GREAT sex after. :)
 
If the "boy" part of your name reflects your age, I would suggest taking your first date somewhere else.

Maybe just wait until a woman tells you "I want to go there and see what all the fuss is about..."

Do you actually know a woman who wants to go to a strip club? Has she told you she wants to get her gear off in front of a mass of drunk lonely men or is this just a fantasy of yours to have a girfriend like that?

Would you do that first, for her...?
 
If the "boy" part of your name reflects your age, I would suggest taking your first date somewhere else.

Maybe just wait until a woman tells you "I want to go there and see what all the fuss is about..."

Do you actually know a woman who wants to go to a strip club? Has she told you she wants to get her gear off in front of a mass of drunk lonely men or is this just a fantasy of yours to have a girfriend like that?

Would you do that first, for her...?
Well, I've had serveral women, including straight ones tell me they'd like to go to a strip club. They're just not going with me because I'll probably get them mauled by a stripper or something. :D
 
Yes, I would go with or without him. Some clubs around here still won't let women in with or without a man. I wouldn't get on stage and do a tease; it's just not my thing. And yes, the sex is hot afterwards.

Allthough, our sex is usually pretty hot anyway.
 
Last edited:
Wifey and I visit strip clubs together regularly. She loves it, and I get off watching her ogle at tits and get lap dances. She's up for dancing, but we always miss amateur night. Hope to make it someday, though. I'd love to watch her shakin' it up there in front of everyone and giving lap dances. Huge turn on.
 
I visit clubs with my hubby all the time...

Every once in a while I do an amature night just for the sexy fantasy feeling and some amazing stripper sex afterward...we have even brought home a friend from the club once or twice.
 
I'm a little shy, so I probably wouldn't have the guts to dance, but I'd love to go to a club and watch. My fiance isn't too sure about the idea of me going with him yet, but maybe someday.
 
The SO doesn't care if I go, because she knows there is no sex in the champagne room, but I doubt she'd want to go.....body image issues and all.
 
Back
Top