Exhibitionist Rush - Do you experience it?

Yes, of course I get a rush. That's the whole point of it, isn't it?

I've done everything. Exposing to maids at home and hotels, nieces, sisters and sisters in law. Sending pictures to strangers and cam websites. And it's specially gratifying when the other person likes it ;)
 
I met this woman on another website, she's a bit older than me, but anyway we went to a movie together and she sucked me off twice. She made a couple slurping sounds that there's no way to not know what she was doing. It wasn't crowded in there, but there were a few people in the theater with us, it was very exciting and a little scary.
 
More like the feeling of exhibitionism- knowing you are exposed to all that care to see.

For me, there is no thought of dudes whacking off.

Just being on display is enough.

so why did you delete the pics in your old thread?

HH
 
Yeah it's fun to know you make someone else all hot and bothered, isn't it? :)

In your case you probably make your husband the envy of all his friends too. I'm sure that makes him like your body even more. Well played!

yes it is fun, the most fun part though is how hot and bothered my husband gets
and yes he's told me loves being the guy with the young hot wife
 
I think the whole exhbitionist thing is exciting as well.

This was brought up earlier, but I was in one of those nude art classes in college and I definitely got the sense that the women enjoyed it deep down.

Some you could tell were kind of scared, but that they wanted to be there.

Others were a little more brave. I saw a mature lady in her robe after a painting. We made eye contact and smiled at each other.
 
I admit it does excite me.

I don't like to post pics, because I know once you do, you will never be able to retrieve them, and I don't like the 'forever' part of that.

Whereas, in person, it's just for that moment (unless pics are taken).

But it is a pretty big rush.
 
I admit it does excite me.

I don't like to post pics, because I know once you do, you will never be able to retrieve them, and I don't like the 'forever' part of that.

Whereas, in person, it's just for that moment (unless pics are taken).

But it is a pretty big rush.

I would assume that just being topless in front of RM & BF gave you a rush of adrenaline. Your thread is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with all of us.
 
Do you think a feeling of shame is related to the exhibitionist rush?
You know, that blushing, embarrassed feeling?
 
Do you think a feeling of shame is related to the exhibitionist rush?
You know, that blushing, embarrassed feeling?

Great question. I can say that I personally have not experience blushing or a sense of embarrassment. But I have not done any live or public exhibitionism. For me it is all done in front of a camera and then posted online.

Maybe others have, especially any live exhibitionism.

Anyone else have thoughts on this possible connection?
 
Do you think a feeling of shame is related to the exhibitionist rush?
You know, that blushing, embarrassed feeling?
I find a girl blushing the sexiest thing. Especially if its because she's pushed her boundaries because of/ for me.
 
I had fun while it lasted! My old threads were fun and I did get an exhibitionist rush for sure! I enjoyed all the kind words that were posted back in the day (2010)....
 
So I ask:
- Do you share any of these thoughts and feelings while you are taking pics or posting and sharing pics?
- Do you enjoy that rush?
- Are you a bit apprehensive, scared, self doubting of your actions?
- Is it fun?
- Do you get excited by the feedback you receive by PM, email, or on your thread?
- How did you get started in becoming an exhibitionist?
- Do you get turned on just by the action of taking and posting pics?

Your post summed up my feelings quite well. This is still very new to me and very exciting. I enjoy taking the pictures but am disappointed that they don't turn out any better. I guess practice helps.

I am nervous about posting. I don't know what people will say but I'm eager for a response. I check the site often to see if someone has said anything. I hope it is positive.

I enjoy looking at my pictures, but I'm not sure how I feel about someone I know seeing them. The anonymity of the web emboldens me. Is this the same for others?
 
Huge rush.

When he would point the camera at me, I would get so wet.

Then as I uploaded them, wetter still.

Then reading the responses, wow.

Exactly this. Except I take most of my pictures myself, unfortunately. It's ten times hotter when someone else is taking them.

Is it just the positive feedback that you enjoy? Like in a reassuring way? Or do you just enjoy knowing that thousands of men, and probably lots of women, are masterbating and getting off to thoughts of your body?

I just wonder if women who post pics consider that part or just don't care.

For me, I love the positive feedback, but the idea that so many people are (or could be) looking at my body and getting off to thoughts of it makes me so wet. Feedback is great, because then I know that people are looking :)
 
So I ask:
- Do you share any of these thoughts and feelings while you are taking pics or posting and sharing pics?
- Do you enjoy that rush?
- Are you a bit apprehensive, scared, self doubting of your actions?
- Is it fun?
- Do you get excited by the feedback you receive by PM, email, or on your thread?
- How did you get started in becoming an exhibitionist?
- Do you get turned on just by the action of taking and posting pics?

Tell us your story.

The first time I posted pics it was such a rush. My heart was pounding, I was high on adrenaline and I was so turned on. I remember having to go out for a while soon after I posted, and all I could think of while I was out was wondering if anyone was looking at my pictures and getting aroused. Once I got home, I made myself cum over and over while reading responses and PMs.

I loved getting PMs from men who said they were printing out my pics and coming on them, or who sent me pictures of the computer screen, with my tits on display, and their hard cock in their hands.

I still get a rush just thinking about it, and now am starting to squirm in my chair.

I did take my pics down, mostly b/c I'd have panicky thoughts that someone might recognize me, even though I never posted my face.

I may put more up again one day. It's a strong turn on for me, exhibitionism. I love having outdoor sex, or masturbating in public places.
 
I get a thrill, an emotional rush from being an exhibitionist. I wonder if others who post (or share) pictures have similar thoughts and feelings. Please share your stories.

First, I will tell you that I find taking naughty pictures of myself, or making a naughty video to be a very thrilling activity. I experience many feelings and thoughts all together.

- I am excited.
- I am aroused.
- I feel somewhat naughty.
- I am a bit scared and apprehensive.
- I cannot believe what I am doing.

If I post something on the Net, I will be sharing with strangers I do not know.
- Who will see this?
- What will they think of me?
- Am I ready for the responses?
- How will it affect them?
- Will they get aroused?
- Will they be pleased?
- Will people think I am unattractive?

So many thoughts.

I started taking pics and vids many years ago. Back then I never expected that I would share any of these with anyone. But there was a great thrill in taking the pics and recording the video. And I did keep the items, just in case. Now some years later, I joined Literotica. Initially I never intended to post. Eventually I got the courage to post some pictures. I felt such a rush of excitement. It was incredible. (NOTE: my pic threads have been taken down.)

Just as I click the button to post a picture or upload a video, I again feel a rush of emotions.
- I cannot believe I am doing this.
- Should I really be doing this?
- Who will see this?
- What will they think?
All the questions rise again. I have so many butterflies in my stomach.

I love the thrill and the rush of excitement from being an exhibitionist.

I found myself wanting to take more pictures, post more pictures, read the feedback. With some close friends I exchange pictures and video. More of a rush. I am now an exhibitionist junkie.


So I ask:
- Do you share any of these thoughts and feelings while you are taking pics or posting and sharing pics?
- Do you enjoy that rush?
- Are you a bit apprehensive, scared, self doubting of your actions?
- Is it fun?
- Do you get excited by the feedback you receive by PM, email, or on your thread?
- How did you get started in becoming an exhibitionist?
- Do you get turned on just by the action of taking and posting pics?

Tell us your story.

You've summed up most of the way I feel about exhibitionism. I get a definite rush from posing for photos and posting them, both excite me. I also like knowing that people are viewing and enjoying (or maybe not) what they see...it turns me on a lot. Its definitely fun, and I love the feedback that I get...thats part of the draw for me to do it.

Nice idea for a thread :)
 
a question arose as I read your response

@dirtywilf

"I also like knowing that people are viewing and enjoying (or maybe not) what they see.."

how do you feel about receiving negative feedback, and has this ever happened to you?
 
@dirtywilf

"I also like knowing that people are viewing and enjoying (or maybe not) what they see.."

how do you feel about receiving negative feedback, and has this ever happened to you?

Ive gotten plenty of 'negative feedback.' Its not my favorite to get, and it only really happens in certain places. Everyone here is nice, or at least if they have nothing nice to say then they dont say anything at all ;)

That being said I do appreciate when people are honest about what they like.
 
I love to be watched on my webcam. It certainly is a rush and such a turn on for me. Especially when she lets me know how much it turns her on to watch me. :devil:
 
- Do you share any of these thoughts and feelings while you are taking pics or posting and sharing pics? Yes
- Do you enjoy that rush? Definitely
- Are you a bit apprehensive, scared, self doubting of your actions? At first
- Is it fun? Yes
- Do you get excited by the feedback you receive by PM, email, or on your thread? Occationally esp. if it's compliments and not some horny guy ask if we could meet sometime.
- How did you get started in becoming an exhibitionist? My bf ask me to go commando then braless then both then wearing see through clothing and skirt starts to shorten bit by bit.
- Do you get turned on just by the action of taking and posting pics? sometimes.
 
Do you share any of these thoughts and feelings while you are taking pics or posting and sharing pics?
- Do you enjoy that rush?
Love the rush, incredible turn on
- Are you a bit apprehensive, scared, self doubting of your actions?
Yes
- Is it fun?
Absolutely
- Do you get excited by the feedback you receive by PM, email, or on your thread?
Yes but have not sent many pics, like real time much better
- How did you get started in becoming an exhibitionist?
Did a private strip show as a dare one night for a friend
- Do you get turned on just by the action of taking and posting pics?
Love taking pics, not posting them

Love to be watched, love to be dared, outside.........scared and turned on at the same time
really a turn on the be see R/T
 
I love the rush of being on cam. I am always nervous at first but after a few minutes I have all the confidence in the world. I don;t know why I crave the attention but I do and find myself posting pics or finding cam playmates (or just an audience) to enjoy with me. My voice is shakey at first and that's embarassing but after a while there's a lot of moanin and descriptions of detailed pleasure with my deep voice
 
I'm sad.

I don't experience the "rush" anymore, and whilst I aim to please everybody, and I WANT To please everybody. It feels really good to do so, but sometimes it's difficult to find the time to take photos. However. I have evolved from taking shitty webcam pics, to taking higher quality ones, where I accessorise, and put in more effort into poses, my hair, my makeup.

Can I ask if anybody agrees with me on this? My body ACHES after I take a photo set. Sometimes they can last for a few hours. I think this is due to the fact that I arch my back to degrees that I am not used to, and then I hold, in order to take the photo. Then I may hyperextend my butt in a certain pose, or arch my neck at another, "unnatural" angle that I'm not used to, but it burns after I am done. My butt, my back, my neck, it all aches so much and I have to lie on the floor after to get my body back in order. I was wondering if it happened to anybody else. Maybe I'm just really inflexible.

I WISH I COULD GET EXCITED AGAIN. I believe the effects have just dulled. I remember how excited I would be, when I first posted a year ago. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest, and I was quivering as I posted. I think it for more of a self-esteem boost, rather than satisfying my exhibitionism streak. People were so damn nice though. I think I got over the apprehension after a while, because I received such positive, feel-good responses.

I'm kinda bummed, cause we had this thing at the site I would post at, where girls who were online at the current time, would take requests from the people and do them instantly. I did it a couple of times, but I never see that happening hereee. Mann. My heart. I am keen on making just a "request" thread, where girls who are online, will proceed to complete requests as they come (whoever is online at the time of course), or another thread that just involves poses that girls off this site will want to emulate. :rolleyes: All in good fun of course. I haven't spoken to many women off this site, because I am a bit of an introverted nut, but the majority of the ones who I have spoken to are absolutely lovely - so I'd love to do something in the future. If anybody is looking to collab with me, give me a PM.
 
Back
Top