just a shy BBW

Trying to break out of my shyness. i know im not the prettiest girl out there but just please don't bash me.

Bash you?! The only thing that comes to mind when I see those pics ends like bashing, as in it has -ing. But it starts with "f" and sounds like ducking ;) Fantastic pics and awesome body. Please don't stop posting :kiss:

I want to fuck you doggystyle. I love your light complexion. I would rub oil all over you and slide our bodies all over each other.

I obviously can't speak for your face, but I can say that your body is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. :):rose:

A fantastic start. You have a delightfully sexy set of curves. I can only hope you'll share some more with us!

Getting ready for work this morning.
And no bra on the weekend ever, even though you couldn't tell today under all my layers. it's -46 with the wind currently.

Attachments

• 20131207_070053.jpg
    20131207_070053.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 537
  • 2013-12-06 17.45.16.jpg
    2013-12-06 17.45.16.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 526
  • 20131206_063842.jpg
    20131206_063842.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 540
And no bra on the weekend ever, even though you couldn't tell today under all my layers. it's -46 with the wind currently.

I hope you a staying plenty warm, love the shot of your panties.

That is one sexy ass you have there Miss Pig. and the panties you have on there just makes it look even better. Thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
That is one sexy ass you have there Miss Pig. And the panties you have on there just makes it look even better. Thanks for posting it.

I have to admit your photos give me a rise.

My wife is a big girls but has trouble with her body image. People assume since she is "fat" she must be lazy and have some sociopathic behavior. In fact, its just a bad knee which limits how active she is.

Mirror

Love the rear view in the mirror - simply awesome!

Just thought id post a few today.

Attachments

• E.jpg
    E.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 368
  • 20131209_204000.jpg
    20131209_204000.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 399
Then I like the way you were thinking today. Great views from the front and the back.

Back