Chain story, anyone?

How are the other stories coming along?

Any sign of more links in this chain?

Og

i haven't heard anything from anyone, and have heard nothing back from Laurel via pm about the great disappearing act.

Hi,
I was part of the last greek myth chain and i was wondering if you guys would mind if i jumped in on this one? it was one of my favorite chains and i'm really glad that someone's taking a second try with it...

i actually happen to have a story in progress that i'd like to submit when it's finished, about Perseus and Andromeda... =) just let me know! thanks!

-angel

Entitled is runnin' the show, but I'll jump in and say I don't see why not? Welcome aboard! :) I'm running a few more ideas through my head... but haven't decided on one for sure yet... a few people dropped out... and poor Ent's story is lost in cyberland somewhere...

Maybe if we bump this back up, more people will be interested?

SelenaKittyn said:
Entitled is runnin' the show, but I'll jump in and say I don't see why not? Welcome aboard! :) I'm running a few more ideas through my head... but haven't decided on one for sure yet... a few people dropped out... and poor Ent's story is lost in cyberland somewhere...

Maybe if we bump this back up, more people will be interested?

I'm interested. *nodding* This and a few other Chains, actually. Does anyone have a rundown on what's already either in the Chain or in the works?

Just let me know either here or in PM what you're doing and i'll add your name(s) and subject(s) to the list. Update the thread when they're submitted and when they're posted so i can keep it current. This one's open-ended, so it can go on for ever and ever and.... well, you get the idea.

entitled said:
Just let me know either here or in PM what you're doing and i'll add your name(s) and subject(s) to the list. Update the thread when they're submitted and when they're posted so i can keep it current. This one's open-ended, so it can go on for ever and ever and.... well, you get the idea.

I have been having problems, mechanical and physical, and my muse seems to be extremely elusive, but I stil expect to finish the story of Madea and Jason. Actually, the first part will be over 10,000 words so I expect to make it in two chapters. The first part will be the smuttier one.

I have finally finished the draft of Jason and Medea. I will submit it today after the final edit. Mostly it is about Jason persuading her to help him in his quest.

SelenaKittyn said:
Box, did yours ever go up?

Hephaestus & Aphrodite is up, finally... :D

I submitted it after my most recent post here. I checked just now and it hasn't posted yet. It has been five days now, so it should be up soon. It is about how Jason persuaded Medea to help him steal the Golden fleece. I will include the rest of the story in Part 2. :devil:

SelenaKittyn said:
Box, did yours ever go up?

Hephaestus & Aphrodite is up, finally... :D

I submitted it after my most recent post here. I checked just now and it hasn't posted yet. It has been five days now, so it should be up soon. It is about how Jason persuaded Medea to help him steal the Golden fleece. I will include the rest of the story in Part 2. :devil:

Okay, I just looked again and it says in my home page the story will be posted Apr. 6. That means it should be posted right after midnight, EDT. :D

I should warn you, the story is pretty smutty. :eek:

ok, so in case i didn't post it before, Perseus & Andromeda is out =)

i also have a billion greek myths that i found the other day that i'd like to do things with... i just happened to read a book. um. so i guess i'll just post ALL of them and try to get to them as I can, esp since i don't know when i'll feel like writing whicih... and of course, feel free to use any of the stories. just look them up with their names nad im sure you'll be able to find their stories online.

anyway, i'd like to write:

Apollo & Daphne
Endymion & Selene (the moon)
Pygmalion & Galatea
Pasiphae & The Bull (she was the mother of the Minotaur)
Medusa & Poseidon (this is before Athena cursed her to ugliness)
Europa & Zeus (in the form of a bull)
Cupid & Psyche in 2 parts
Arethusa & Alpheus
Pan & Syrinx
Demeter & Zeus (he's Persephone's father)
Dionysus Returns to his birthplace, big orgy
Aphrodite & Dionysus (parents of Hymen, god of Marriage)
Zeus & Callisto
Orion & Artemis

and i think i'd like to reprise the rape of persephone as well. she was just always one of my fav greek characters... so tragic in so many ways. as long as no one minds =)

it's an ambitious list, and i may not eevn get to all of them, but i LOVE greek mythology and i would relaly like to try! lol
*HUGS*

Goldeniangel said:
ok, so in case i didn't post it before, Perseus & Andromeda is out =)

i also have a billion greek myths that i found the other day that i'd like to do things with... i just happened to read a book. um. so i guess i'll just post ALL of them and try to get to them as I can, esp since i don't know when i'll feel like writing whicih... and of course, feel free to use any of the stories. just look them up with their names nad im sure you'll be able to find their stories online.

anyway, i'd like to write:

Apollo & Daphne
Endymion & Selene (the moon)
Pygmalion & Galatea
Pasiphae & The Bull (she was the mother of the Minotaur)
Medusa & Poseidon (this is before Athena cursed her to ugliness)
Europa & Zeus (in the form of a bull)
Cupid & Psyche in 2 parts
Arethusa & Alpheus
Pan & Syrinx
Demeter & Zeus (he's Persephone's father)
Dionysus Returns to his birthplace, big orgy
Aphrodite & Dionysus (parents of Hymen, god of Marriage)
Zeus & Callisto
Orion & Artemis

and i think i'd like to reprise the rape of persephone as well. she was just always one of my fav greek characters... so tragic in so many ways. as long as no one minds =)

it's an ambitious list, and i may not eevn get to all of them, but i LOVE greek mythology and i would relaly like to try! lol
*HUGS*

ack, forgot two others! i found homosexual greek god stories,
i'd also like to do:

Apollo & Zephyrus
Apollo & Hyacinthus
Zeus & Ganymede

i seem to be really on top of things...

i submitted "Greek Myths: Alpheus & Arethusa" today =)

*hugs*
hope everyone's having a good start to the week!

woo-hoo, that whole list and you didn't take Artemis and Acteon... :)

I got that one... lol

Back