Virgin Voyage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello you! I always have a little grin to myself at how clueless I was... for so long I thought 'The Dane with Cane' meant you were mobility impaired and used a walking stick. Ahem. :eek:

I'm flattered that you remember me :rose: And it's an easy mistake you make, when you don't know about that side of sex life ;)

Yes, this place certainly expanded my horizons. :) Of course I remember you! I wonder if you remember kindly hosting a little video for us, way back when?
It's always nice to learn new things, especially when it comes to the naughty side of life ;) And to be honest no, I can't remember that :eek: But if I recall correctly, you might have sent me cookies/chocolate via snail mail ... ;)

Ah, lovely to see you! :) How is life with you? 10 years does seem ridiculous, doesn't it? I am feeling really nostalgic for this place at the moment. It's great to see friendly 'faces' from back in the day.

Back in the day. Now I really do sound old.

wow blast from the past. amazing how long it has been. I hope everyone is doing well.

Hi all.

I've been lurking on these boards on and off for a while and fantasised about posting my own pics. I finally got brave and bought a webcam yesterday and I'm still trying it out. I thought I'd post one of my first pics taken during a webcam chat and see what you all think. I'd really love some feedback (hope you like!!)

Thanks!!

S xx

I love your pictures....

attachment.php
[

I see a lot going on here!!:heart::heart:

Amazing hips!!!:kiss:

What were your fantisies like when deciding to post pics here?
Does it make you feel the way you thought it would...?:rose:

you're beautiful

Thank you. :)

wow blast from the past. amazing how long it has been. I hope everyone is doing well.

Really great, thanks!

I love your pictures....

attachment.php
[

I see a lot going on here!!:heart::heart:

Amazing hips!!!:kiss:

What were your fantisies like when deciding to post pics here?
Does it make you feel the way you thought it would...?:rose:

Gosh, I remember taking those. :) You know, it really did me the world of good, posting those pictures. I explored my exhibitionist kink and my sexuality in general in safety, and feeling completely in control of it. It also helped me to appreciate my body, as I realised that although it was far from the feminine ideal, it really did have erotic appeal to a lot of people. And just playing with my body - that image you posted, is a great example... seeing myself and my form in ways I would never usually see myself... experimenting with it, almost sculpting my body in front of the camera.

That may not have been the answer you were looking for, but those are my thoughts, looking back.

Thank you. :)

Really great, thanks!

Gosh, I remember taking those. :) You know, it really did me the world of good, posting those pictures. I explored my exhibitionist kink and my sexuality in general in safety, and feeling completely in control of it. It also helped me to appreciate my body, as I realised that although it was far from the feminine ideal, it really did have erotic appeal to a lot of people. And just playing with my body - that image you posted, is a great example... seeing myself and my form in ways I would never usually see myself... experimenting with it, almost sculpting my body in front of the camera.

That may not have been the answer you were looking for, but those are my thoughts, looking back.

'Far from the feminine ideal?'

You have a great, and assuredly feminine body!

'Far from the feminine ideal?'

You have a great, and assuredly feminine body!

Thank you. I'm pretty straight up and down though, rather than a classic feminine hour glass, which is what I mean by sculpting my body - smoke and mirrors, baby! ;)

It's always nice to learn new things, especially when it comes to the naughty side of life ;) And to be honest no, I can't remember that :eek: But if I recall correctly, you might have sent me cookies/chocolate via snail mail ... ;)

Ah yes, I did send out a bunch of chocolate to people at one point. Good times. :)

I remember when this thread was started. I had since dropped my membership then came back. I loved it then and so glad I have found it again.

Hi all.

I've been lurking on these boards on and off for a while and fantasised about posting my own pics. I finally got brave and bought a webcam yesterday and I'm still trying it out. I thought I'd post one of my first pics taken during a webcam chat and see what you all think. I'd really love some feedback (hope you like!!)

Thanks!!

S xx
Magnificent, please keep me "Abreast" of this thread!

Thank You

You are obviously very sexy and your denial of this fact makes you even more desirable. Smoke and mirrors? I can see where the smoke cums from!

Hi all.

Thanks!!

S xx

Beautiful!!! Wanna chat sometime? Pm me and let me know.

You are all too kind.

But coming from a classic Lit perv, like yourself, I'll take it. :kiss:

Wow! So nice to see you back here. You are one of the original classic Lit beauties. I'm so happy your life came together in a satisfying way. Do stop in here from time to time and tease us. Please . . . :kiss::kiss:

Thank you. I'm pretty straight up and down though, rather than a classic feminine hour glass, which is what I mean by sculpting my body - smoke and mirrors, baby! ;)

I recently reconnected with a girl that I was crazy about 30 years ago. I've often described her as "the most gorgeous girl I've ever met". She too was "pretty straight up and down".

I disagree, just randomly checking through some of your posts I found this:

attachment.php

So . . . . you have breasts, you have hips and you have a waist. All in the right proportions and all in the right places. Far from straight up and down and packed with feminine allure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back