Fantasy Art Request

BareBackRider2

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Posts
540
Hi Guys,

I've seen some awesome fantasy erotic art on these pages over the past few years.

I was wondering if anyone would care to take on a little project. The output of which I would happily add to the story.

I have written 3 chapters for a story called "The Mud" which has been on this site for some time. I would love to see a visualisation for each chapter.

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-mud
Chapter 1. Would love to see the point of "explosion" ;)

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-mud-ch-02
A scene showing off the "chamber walls" maybe as they grab and grope at Hannah?

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-mud-ch-03
Hannah being "Taken" on the alter would be awesome! With the chamber in the background and the "rain" that covers her ;)

Anyway....anyone in any style, be it pencil, digiart, or 3D...have fun with it and if you do find time to do this....share ;)
 
Hi,

I just saw your posting today. By my profile you'll see I don't contribute often as I had a "normal" life, but now that's changed. Are you looking for selected scenes or maybe a comic book style, or just anything that would bring your story to life?

That's it. Thanks & blessings be!



Julian :nana:
 
Hi,

I just saw your posting today. By my profile you'll see I don't contribute often as I had a "normal" life, but now that's changed. Are you looking for selected scenes or maybe a comic book style, or just anything that would bring your story to life?

That's it. Thanks & blessings be!



Julian :nana:

Hi Julian

Thanks for the kind reply.

I'd love to see visualization in any style. Comic or 3d would work well but open to the best choice of the artist/s.

In my original posts I detail the part of each story I'd like to see in graphic as single stand-alone pieces.

A comic version of the stories in total would be amazing but of course, lots of work.

So without pushing friendships, just any of the 3 scenes listed as single images would be great, and I'd happily add them to the story with full credit to the artist/s.
 
Man, I really enjoyed your first story. Just left a comment on it as well. But now I see you have follow up stories! I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
I hope someone does end up illustrating it for you! Good luck man!
 
Man, I really enjoyed your first story. Just left a comment on it as well. But now I see you have follow up stories! I'll be looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
I hope someone does end up illustrating it for you! Good luck man!

Thank you so much for your kind comments here and under the story.

If no one does choose to illustrate the story, I might have to dust off my Poser 3D skills myself.

Anyone know where to get the latest version? Or free Blender models to use?
 
Back
Top