"Light Housekeeping for Room and Board"

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
P is a widower. He bought a house near the local college when his sons went there. They have graduated and moved away. he is all alone in the house. by August, he notices dust bunnies in the corners. He notices an ad from off campus housing looking for rooms to rent.

He decides to put his sons rooms to good use, advertising "Light housekeeping for Room and board."

Soon he has a couple of young coeds sharing his house...

P is a widower. He bought a house near the local college when his sons went there. They have graduated and moved away. he is all alone in the house. by August, he notices dust bunnies in the corners. He notices an ad from off campus housing looking for rooms to rent.

He decides to put his sons rooms to good use, advertising "Light housekeeping for Room and board."

And soon, they are all fucking like bunnies.
OR, the coeds bring home dates, and P spies on their matings.
OR, the sons come to visit, maybe with their wives, and 'interact' with the coeds.
OR, the coeds turn P into a submissive collared sex slave.

I think those are some of the standard developments. What's the resolution?

OR, the sons come to visit, maybe with their wives, and 'interact' with the coeds.

great gobs of goo of course.

seriously for some reason, I had pregnancy in mind...

I'd say about 1024 by 768.

Reminds me of a real-life situation. A friend had an ailing, aged, and quite infirm mother. He lived in a different state than she did. But, she lived near a university with a medical school.

My friend put an add out, free room and board for nursing student in exchange for elder care. And soon he had a hot young nursing student living with his mom and taking care of her, all for the price of keeping the fridge stocked.

As far as I know, nothing erotic happened in that scenario. But it COULD have......

Of course he never told you that the Nurse liked to play doctor every night.:D

Back