Make a Dare, Take a Dare

My dare - a picture of yourself at night:heart::heart::kiss::kiss::):):)

New dare: Post an extreme closeup of your favorite body part ;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1726-Hand Closeup-x.jpg
    IMG_1726-Hand Closeup-x.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 821
Bumpity Bump

I Dare Someone to post a pic of something precious. Take it however you want. :cattail:

5) *new* I dare someone to show us nail polish on something that has never had it on it before. (Nails only work if you never have before...)

This is a super hot thread and I want to play too!

If I can find a pic of me a few years ago when an old girlfriend painted my toenails a super decadent shade of red during a long, lounging Sunday in bed I'd love to share it!

It was the first (and only) time they were painted and it totally turned her (well, both of us:eek: on for the next two weeks because we worked together and I wore a suit and tie for work everyday. I was pretty embarrassed about it. But, I have to admit, as the days wore on our sexy little secret got me pretty hot too. It was exciting that no one else knew except her. The sly knowing grins she gave me in a few meetings totally made me pop a tent in my pants! Which, was even more embarrassing because a few of those meetings ended before I expected them too!

Of course, in the end, my gf couldn't resist telling someone about it. Two weeks later when we were hanging out at the beach having margaritas with two of her closest gf's. She told them the whole story and made me take off my shoes to show them the remnants of evidence on my toes. It was pretty embarrassing. (But pretty hot too although I didn't admit it at the time!) About a year and a half later we weren't together anymore and I ran into one of her gf's at a party. She remembered every detail of the story and quizzed me all about the night. We ended up going home together.

So I guess I have my ex-gf to thank for embarrassing me in front of her two best friends ;)

Is it a big turn-on for some of you ladies to decorate your man and then take him out in public?

This is a super hot thread and I want to play too!

If I can find a pic of me a few years ago when an old girlfriend painted my toenails a super decadent shade of red during a long, lounging Sunday in bed I'd love to share it!

It was the first (and only) time they were painted and it totally turned her (well, both of us:eek: on for the next two weeks because we worked together and I wore a suit and tie for work everyday. I was pretty embarrassed about it. But, I have to admit, as the days wore on our sexy little secret got me pretty hot too. It was exciting that no one else knew except her. The sly knowing grins she gave me in a few meetings totally made me pop a tent in my pants! Which, was even more embarrassing because a few of those meetings ended before I expected them too!

Of course, in the end, my gf couldn't resist telling someone about it. Two weeks later when we were hanging out at the beach having margaritas with two of her closest gf's. She told them the whole story and made me take off my shoes to show them the remnants of evidence on my toes. It was pretty embarrassing. (But pretty hot too although I didn't admit it at the time!) About a year and a half later we weren't together anymore and I ran into one of her gf's at a party. She remembered every detail of the story and quizzed me all about the night. We ended up going home together.

So I guess I have my ex-gf to thank for embarrassing me in front of her two best friends ;)

Is it a big turn-on for some of you ladies to decorate your man and then take him out in public?

Post it!! :)

Dont want to see the thread die so will try and give it a boost by adding a couple of dares
1,i dare some one to post a picture of their cum on a pic of their favourite celeb (for the men)
2,i dare some one to post a picture of any body part before and after shaving (for the women)
i will partake in any dares i can if any interest is shown in the thread

This thread has been fun to follow along with. Great dare ideas and results from all!

I would love to see this thread resume. Anyone interested in restarting it or taking it up here?

Yes, let's get this thread going again!

I dare someone to take a pic of themselves naked while driving!

♪ Is it true that you love me?
I dare you to kiss me
I dare you to touch me
It's truth or dare on the dancefloor

La la la la la
La la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la

La la la la la
La la la la la
La la la la la la
I dare you ♪