Authors! Sign in here!

I am one of LIT's older authors (time and age wise perhaps) and I will tell you as much as it's nice to get feedback, most readers don't bother. If you build up an inventory and develop a relationship with the readers, perhaps. But many readers are here for fun and don't have the time or take the time to comment. Hell, many don't even bother to vote.

All you can do is write for yourself, perhaps find a target audience and enjoy the process.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hello! I'm 20 years old, and I've been a lurker of literotica for quite some time. It wasn't until recently I decided to take up the challenge of actually writing erotica. The stuff I enjoy reading is nearly endless. However when it comes to writing I enjoy recounting on true-life experiences, and I also spend a lot of time working up prose in the Incest/Taboo section as well. I've never had a relationship like that and there's really no desire for one, but I find the whole taboo thing awesome.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop in and say hello.
 
Hello to you Michigan.

Once you are comfortable with writing, you should try to expand your repertoire. Enter a contest and see if you can challenge yourself. I wish you luck. I've been here for some time, as you can probably tell.

My LIT Valentine's Day Contest Entry - please read, enjoy and Vote!

Right Under His Nose

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hello to you Michigan.

Once you are comfortable with writing, you should try to expand your repertoire. Enter a contest and see if you can challenge yourself. I wish you luck. I've been here for some time, as you can probably tell.

My LIT Valentine's Day Contest Entry - please read, enjoy and Vote!

Right Under His Nose

BrettJ in Canada

Oh I definitely plan to, Brett. I actually just submitted a story for the Romance section which I hope everyone enjoys. I love popping in the earbuds, cranking up the tunes and busting out a nice erotic story, fiction or nonfiction it's just good to be back writing!
 
In my case, I'd love a week away from writing. I've turned out two so far today and have to keep going - behind on deadlines. I love the process, don't get me wrong, and I love my job - but I need a vacation from erotica!

BrettJ in Canada

PS - because it isn't known in here, I've written over 1300 stories for the company I work for over the past 7 years. That is a LOT of material, right?
 
DAMN yeah that is quite a bit of material. So you're paid for your writing then? Or just expected to pump out so many stories per week?
 
I am under contract to a company here in Canada (Montreal) and I write 22 new pieces per month. Sadly, a series of events has put me greatly behind, but they rarely enforce deadlines. I want to be done by Monday night and start on the February batch.

BrettJ in Canada
 
You never know - I was discovered here on LIT. Enter the contests - there are prizes and that's a way to gain confidence. I only entered to broaden my scope and try a few new genres and it's working out so far. Apparently the least I would have won last year was a $25 Gift Certificate for Amazon. Why not enter and get a prize for something I do for free anyway?

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi all, I'm Sully. I'm very new to literotica, but I have five stories up and quite a few more in the works. I've always enjoyed writing, but have only recently tapped into my erotic side.

As far as writing to order, I've done it once and can do it again, but I work best off of more abstract ideas. I'm quite enjoying this community and found that I gravitate towards Erotic Couplings, Interracial, Mature, Anal and Romance. I have yet to explore in the others, but I'm keeping an open mind and certainly intend to.
 
Wel-cum to the site SULLY and enjoy the experience. It can be a great way to release your inner erotic potential.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Greetings all! I'm an attached bi male looking to explore my sexual fantasies by writing stories about them and sharing on the Lit site or in private. I love reading jack off stories featuring taboos and fetishes, but every now and then a "normal" story can be fun too. Would love to find someone to bounce ideas off of or even write something together! Men, women, and couples all cool! Send me a message if that appeals to you or just to be friends.
 
If / when you get confident enough with your work, enter a contest. It's a good way to hone your writing skills. I've been doing this a while and even I like a little polish ever so often SULLY.

BTW, is SULLY short for anything? I thought it was a gentleman's name at first.

BrettJ in Canada
 
If / when you get confident enough with your work, enter a contest. It's a good way to hone your writing skills. I've been doing this a while and even I like a little polish ever so often SULLY.

BTW, is SULLY short for anything? I thought it was a gentleman's name at first.

BrettJ in Canada

No, just a pen name. My real name is Amber. Off the cuff, I'd say it could be short for Selina.
 
Nah, that'd be SELLY. *chuckle*

Again, welcome to LIT, home of the crazy peoples. My latest just came out, # 411.

My Newest LIT Survivor Contest entry

Raven

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hi all. I've been writing on Lit a while, but don't do much on the forums, and rarely leave the Author's Hangout. Thought I'd make my presence here official, since I used one of sirhugs ideas and may 'borrow another.

Good luck to all of you.
 
Allo!

Allo! My name is Keely and I write under the handle Evanscent.

While I am not particularly new to the world of online erotica, I am reasonably new to Litertoica and have only presently posted a story I'm currently working on (I'm erratic on updates. Sorry!). I have posted previously on websites such as AdultFanFiction.net and a smattering of other fan-related websites.

I love to read erotica. I just plain love it. I'll read things that I'm not even excited about, just to read it. I love a myriad of genres and types and have too many ideas to write that I'll never do. I particularly like the non-consentual theme here on Literotica, but my heart lies with fan based material.

With that said, let it be known that I loathe Twilight and chose to wipe my ass with the pages of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Ahem.

I look forward to reading - and perhaps a little writing!

-Evanscent
 
Welcum to the wonderful world of LIT then. I am sure you will find lots to read. Heck, my output alone could give you a new story every day for a year.

Yes, I am bragging - every once in a while, you've got to.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Hiyas!

Yeah, 'hiyas' is my stock hello when I log in to the chat, don't ask me why. My name's Chiara and I've been roaming lit for several years. It's not my real name because if people whom I know found out I write naughty little stories my good name would be sullied LOL. I've been writing and posting stories to Lit for three years now and have gotten some great feedback both positive and negative about my work.

My stories tend to fall into the 'first time', 'romance', 'erotic couplings' and 'incest' categories but I'm willing to try new things. It doesn't matter what category I write a story under I always seem to inject a pretty hefty dose of romance into them so I guess I'm really a big sap at heart.

I have touched on many of the categories in the list within my stories but have a hard time with BDSM and non-consent subjects. I just have a hard time thinking that causing harm or forcing someone to do something against their will can be pleasurable for everyone involved. That being said, I do believe that there is a MAJOR difference between being forceful during sex and forcing sex onto someone.

I have edited stories for other authors in the past and enjoyed working with them to make a better product for Lit, and have no problem getting into a collaborative effort with other authors if the opportunity arises.
 
Good luck with your future postings CHIARA. I am BrettJ and I've been posting on LIT with over 420 stories to my name and nearly 1000 in print. I don't live too far from you (and was born in Toronto) and we're both November babies (mine is the 15th)

BrettJ in Canada
 
Introductions in Order

And Good Day,

My name's Chris, I've been an avid reader all my life and since High School I've tried to turn the creative thoughts into written works of my own. Unfortunately, I create faster than I can write and my mind is coming up with a conclusion before I've finished the first chapter.

I can write about in about any style albeit anything overtly violent or gruesome I avoid. Slavery is also a touchy topic, unless it's the 'happiness in slavery' brand.

What I enjoy writing about (or at least beginning to write about) are various forms of competition. Catfights, Cockfights, Erotic Wrestling etc. 90% of my stories have a 'vs.' feel to them, whether it be two guys trying to outdo the other (either in a cockfight or girlfriend exchange), two girls trying vying for supremacy (going breast to breast or being the first to ride their rivals boyfriend into submission), or a solo tirade (an underdog trying to sexually overwhelm the women who scorned him prior or a buxom beauty taking a few egotistic guys a notch or few). Their are a few other stories (loving couple, mutual crush, nice guy finally finishes) and quite a few of my stories have an interracial trend, and I do try to branch out of the black and white routine as there are so many other races to include.

If you're interesting in talking, seeding ideas, or even helping complete a derelict story. Send me a line, I'd love to hear from you.
 
Hello

I am a 30 year old man from Sweden. 5-10 years ago i was writing some stories in Swedish and they were quite popular and even with new sites showing up in Swedish I still see some of them get stolen and posted so i guess i did something nice even if it is not nice of them to steal my works. Last year i tried to start writing erotica again but i felt like Swedish was to limiting and after some time thinking about it I just started to write in English. Waiting for my first two stories to get approved now.

Ive been reading on literotica for about 10 years. I enjoy many different subjects but not everything. I usually like anal, loving wives, mature, erotic couplings, group sex and lighter BDSM stories. Sometimes i dabble into incest, mind control and lesbian but with the latter i then often want it to be a D/s relationship.

I also recently started to read some hentai online and found that futanari could sometimes be an interesting subject so one of my first stories here will be about lesbian futanari relationships. A bit nervous about that but hopefully some will like it.

When i write i often start with an idea i like, something with a twist. Then i develop a story around that. I hope i will be able to keep the inspiration up and write more stories.
 
Hello

Hello. I am not a very talkative person, I do not post in the forums often at all, but I do enjoy writing. I tend towards incest, though I hope to branch out from there in the near future. I enjoy writing poetry as well, though I have been told that a lot of the imagery I utilize is usually difficult to enjoy. Regardless, I will write what I see as I always have. I figured I ought to post a greeting here as I intend to continue to post stories and poems.
 
new to writing

Hi All,

I do not write for a living, nor for a hobby. But I started recently on the SRP forums. I just posted a story idea, and am interested to hear people's response. I see the post by one of the more experienced lit users here saying that most don't read these things but I figured I'd put it up anyway.

Hope to meet some interesting people!
 
Back
Top