The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playtime Anytime

Im playing with my ass wish i had a nice big daddy to play

My wife and I saw your avatar while we thumbed through some of these questions people have and cum across this one which we both liked.I for myself like your ass and cock baby;)

Bored yet cock is rock hard

I need something to get me jacking off!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 100
This one got me HARD! Thoughts of getting some of this means I must take action now...

aaabored1003.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Getting ready for some fun in the shower!

Anybody want to help a wet naked man get off?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure why the sound of sleet on the roof should make me unzip my jeans and put my hand inside, but apparently it has. Yes, there we go now. Hello, old friend. . . .

Not currently wringing one out, but I thought this would be the best forum for sharing my feelings. I've been horny for two days now. I saw a waitress at lunch yesterday who had the most incredible ass and legs. I've been fantasizing about her molesting my wife ever since, with tongue, hands, and apparatus. Every time I look at my wife's thick, juicy, denim-clad ass, I want to grab her hips and grind my cock against it until I blow a gigantic load in my shorts. I've been trickling precum almost all day. And I'm continuing to keep myself turned on all day and all evening, until tonight. After hours, I'm finally going to pull her to me, make out with her, sqeeze her, caress her, and rub on her until I cannot contain myself anymore, and I will finally slide my cock around her bare ass-crack until I blow all over her ass and back, and I will then lick her clean. And I may imagine an audience while I do so, just to change things up.

Not currently wringing one out, but I thought this would be the best forum for sharing my feelings. I've been horny for two days now. I saw a waitress at lunch yesterday who had the most incredible ass and legs. I've been fantasizing about her molesting my wife ever since, with tongue, hands, and apparatus. Every time I look at my wife's thick, juicy, denim-clad ass, I want to grab her hips and grind my cock against it until I blow a gigantic load in my shorts. I've been trickling precum almost all day. And I'm continuing to keep myself turned on all day and all evening, until tonight. After hours, I'm finally going to pull her to me, make out with her, sqeeze her, caress her, and rub on her until I cannot contain myself anymore, and I will finally slide my cock around her bare ass-crack until I blow all over her ass and back, and I will then lick her clean. And I may imagine an audience while I do so, just to change things up.

Thinking of your wife's juicy denim-clad ass does the trick every time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back