Nouvelle Alliance (closed for Sean Renaud)

Ciana return to his table as she walk behind him and kissed his cheek: having fun? won anything ? *she looks at his competition: think you can beat them?
 
"I'm doing okay." He was doing quite a bit better than just okay as was demonstrated by the massive piles of chips surrounding him. Though one other guy at the table had nearly as many chips. "Maybe."

Damian glanced back at her for a moment then shrugged. "You having fun?"
 
Ciana wrap her arms around his waist as she kissed his neck and whispers; want me to distract your rival? hehehe
 
"I'd rather not get shot thank you." Damian whispered back kissing her softly on the cheek before he realized what he was doing. It was almost like she'd never paid any attention to her family, either that or she really was a spy. Regardless she gave really good head.
 
Ciana smiled at him as she whispered: be careful leaving them shit might get you shot as well...want something to drink before i go play myself?*she left his table and when to play poker at her own table, slowly making a pile of chip on her own, as she drank. She laughed as a man flirted with her at the table.
 
Last edited:
He rolled his eyes at her but sighed. She had a decent point, it probably was about time he moved onto another table. "Nah I'm fine." As if he'd take a drink from her, he rarely let his family and lieutinents bring him drinks. After a few more hands he took his money and left wandering back up to the room if for no other reason than to keep his guards from blowing up his phone every two minutes when someone accidentally glanced in his general direction.
 
Ciana won a few rounds herself before she left her table and walk over to him. Whispers to him; Dont worry, i dont wanna kill and if i did, it wouldn't be poison...*laughs before walks away from him to grab a drink : since you dont care to be in my company, i go to our room..*she headed to the elevator*
 
Great, I refuse a drink and she instantly knows I suspect her. That only maeks her a smart assassin. He had already been heading up to the room but with that he decided to wander the tables for a few more hours killing time on black jack, a boring game but one that let his mind wander. It was well after midnight when he finally did make his way up to his room.
 
Ciana found him so paranoid yet it was funny as long he didn't try to kill her, she enter her room and called back her friend as she inform her that she will probably need push back her plans . As usual her call lasted two hours, but she felt great as she had a clear schedule. she eagerly undress and jump in the hot tub and stayed and hour as she fell asleep. She quickly rinse herself off before stepping out. The bath had made her quite sleepy. she simply slip into a silk robe and lay on the bed asleep. She turns back an forth in the beginning of the sleep. When he arrive her hair would be spread on the pillows and hand over her head asleep, her robe open. Her pale soft skin exposing half her six pack, her nipples hard, she was naturally hairless bellow. her legs slightly parted as her pussy was exposed to him, she was very fit unlike her sister.
 
"Damn." Damian mumbled looking at her. He watched her for a mmoent then sat on the bed next to her falling asleep quite happily.
 
Ciana turn over, her leg laying against him as she moans softly, whispering: i want the wolfy...*Yawns slowly stretching as she slowly wakes up. Looking up as her eyes come to focus on him: Damian, you....*sits up yawning,not noticing her breasts are expose. She lazily scoop closer: Why did you agree to marry me only to have you look so angry all the time? I mean, what do i have to do, to prove myself to you? Cause honestly this is quite sad... this can't work if your miserable....so tell me what to do, to prove myself to you? sign a contract or what?
 
"I'm not angry, not in the least. But I married you for the same reason you married me. It's good business and will keep a lot of people alive saving tens of thousands of dollars." He let his eyes wander to her breasts.
 
Ciana nods: I always done what was best to the family...*smirks as she find him staring at her breasts* my, my...arent we a naughty boy...*smirks* i thought you were all business and no play type of man...*lies back on the pillow comfortably* you starting to look like a hungry wolf, Damian...heheh
 
Last edited:
"It is a shame, your a waste of a virgin." He laced his fingers behind his head and leaned back. "I mean truly. . ." He forced himself not to frown. He wanted nothing more in the world than to see if he could break her the way he couldn't her sister but the old man was already coming to kill him. He'd killed one daughter and apparently kidnapped the other from what his subordinates were telling him. That would probably clear itself up eventually but dear god as much as he wanted to risk it he simply couldn't.

"You know it really is too bad you are who you are." He smirked.
 
Ciana sat up from the bed annoyed: My god, i thought , you were suppose to be some big shot leader...obviously i was mistaken...*slip out of bed as she goes to grab her dress* If i knew you were such a wimp and feared my father so much, i would never of married you...*toss back her hair as she slip in her heels* I shall just go annul the damn marriage, you can't even have fun...hell, i am starting doubt you can "perform" *heads from the door as she grabs her purse. She had imagine, she would finally start her life as her father rival yet here she was with the most boring male she ever met. Find herself thinking of other males to hool up after annulling the marriage
 
Damian didn't bother moving. "By all means, run back to your father. Believe me when I say though I will win when he comes for me, and when I'm finished I'll make sure all of you pay." He opened one eye and watched her walking towards the door. "I think you're the first woman to ever call me boring though, I'll simply chalk that up to not being some kind of super spy trained from birth. A deep throating, cum swallowing virgin? Why not tell me you were the child of James Bond and Lara Croft? it would have been a tad bit easier to believe." He smirked.

"Nice ass by the way."
 
Ciana turns: Your a god damn asshole hen you put your mind to it...So i fucking had oral with some men along the way, whats so wrong with being a virgin that suck cock...your fucking bloody obsess with this fucking war...*walking over to him * i am starting to think you want the damn war...*she trows her purse at his head out of pure frustration*
 
"What's wrong with it? Aside from no girl gets that good without going all the way, you're just lying if you think you can be a cock sucking virgin whore." He dodged the purse then surged to his feet catching her by the throat and slamming her against the nearest wall. "I don't want this war, but I'm more than happy to take care of it." He grinned and leaned closer to her. "Oh and you should really think twice before you attack someone, they might be someone like me." He his hand shot between her thighs.
 
Ciana glares at him: go fuck yourself Damian! *hisses as he slam her against the wall, she grips his hand as she glares at him: who said your allowed to touch me...*grip one of his finger, bends it as she is close to break it. She knee him in the groin and toss him back: sex is not part of the contract...*heads out the door*
 
Damian smirked and got back up this time. He rushed her a second time twisting one arm behind her back back and shoving her up against the wall again. "Oh I think sex is part of the deal now." He licked just beneath her ear.
 
Ciana hisses like a cat as he restrain her, cursing as he slam her against the wall: Damian, stop...i am not having sex with you....*struggles to break free* your not my type...get off me, now!
 
"But your my type." He pulled his belt from his pants and looped it around her wrist, then pulled her other hand down tying them both down behind her back tying them in place and then dropping her to the ground. He snatched her dress right in the center and yanked it hard enough to lift her up off the ground. The fabric groaned, then he did it a second time and it split down the center. "I guess we'll find out if you were lying about being a virgin in a second won't we?" He repeated the brutal method removing her bra and panties then dragged her into the bathroom where she could safely scream all she wanted.
 
Ciana pales at his statement, curses as she try to free herself. Her heart racing as he undid his belt, hisses as he tie her wrists: Damian, get off, we had a deal..damn it...stop *curses as she tries to get off the ground. Curses as he tare her dress: God damn it, stop..! *she didnt want damian to be her first, screams as he drags her to the bathroom naked* stop...i wont, you cant...do this...knock it off!!*pray he was just trying to scare her*
 
"We did have a deal." He pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside. "And it was simple, you'd marry me so our families wouldn't be forced to go to a war and I wouldn't kill your friends and family." He looked down at her hungrily. "Assuming you behave I still won't."

He looked down at her. "You know what, I might be in a forgiving mood, are you really a virgin? If you are I can take your as and let you spare your virginity for a man you love."
 
Ciana looked at him with a mix of fear and anger: You dare marry me and still kill my family?! That was not our deal..yes, i am a virgin, i swear on my honor...but please do not ...wait...untie me...please...i wont fight you..i dont wanna be tied when you take me in your bed...please..The least you can do is not tie me if we are to consummate the marriage...Please Damian...*she realize quickly there was no way out to deny him* I am willing not fight you....
 
Back
Top