• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
I need some help!

Picking out new undies, ladies. Please go to your favourite website (CK, etc...) and either PM me a link or post on my thread what you would like to see me in.

I kinda like these:

tumblr_mesnhcsoaI1rhqi7bo1_250.png

Last edited:
Oh, here's a teaser from my next pic series. Imagine what white top and briefs look like when they get all wet in the hawt shower. :kiss:

0183eb08225139403d953ebb11b05cae_zpsd27053e0.jpg

Picking out new undies, ladies. Please go to your favourite website (CK, etc...) and either PM me a link or post on my thread what you would like to see me in.

I kinda like these:

868e5ed9fc0bc85b3162c1c307fa410c_zpsb328efdd.jpg

I recently saw some very nice and sexy black Calvin Klein's on another ampic thread that were similar to your pic, but without the string thing. Seems like if one's in a hurry, untying the string is an extra step but everyone's preferences are different. :)

I realize what your photos remind me of...they look cinematic, almost like movie screen caps.

2F8AD588-3B8F-446C-9ED1-5691FB9E3127-1282-000002B6F6B3B212_zps15d59e73.jpg

Is that a hint of gray on your sideburns? I love it.

As for the underwear, I think I almost prefer you without. ;)

I recently saw some very nice and sexy black Calvin Klein's on another ampic thread that were similar to your pic, but without the string thing. Seems like if one's in a hurry, untying the string is an extra step but everyone's preferences are different. :)

I don't think I've ever had a pair of CK's. hmmm. No time like the present!

I would love to see you all hawt and wet. :cool:

I'll post a few in a minute...:kiss:

I realize what your photos remind me of...they look cinematic, almost like movie screen caps.

Is that a hint of gray on your sideburns? I love it.

As for the underwear, I think I almost prefer you without. ;)

Lol. Yes, that one sort of looks like 'The Eagle Has Landed'. Lol

I do have some gray in my sideburns. Goes along with being 41. :(

:kiss:

Here's the first couple from the series, after this, things get a little bit moist. ;)

Last edited:
Swoooooon.

*faints and falls onto floor

I think I am taking residence next to Ellla... And Jerry you have outdone yourself!

And it has been awhile since we have talked but I think the ladies may be enamored with your pic thread just as much as any audios you may have worked on also ;)

I think I am taking residence next to Ellla... And Jerry you have outdone yourself!

And it has been awhile since we have talked but I think the ladies may be enamored with your pic thread just as much as any audios you may have worked on also ;)

Wait, there's audio? :eek: You're holding out on us, Jerry. :D

Room for another? Hehe Mhmmmm fantastic set of photo's once again :)

Great pics and you're in great shape for 41!

Thanks, LadyVer! :rose: I was lucky to inherit a great metabolism, and very likely the fact that I don't eat fast food, or watch TV helps. :)

Your um... bathroom looks nice.

:kiss:Not as inviting as YOUR bedroom, girl. Love your pic thread, ya little cutie!

Oh my!! I do so like the wet look..................very sexy!

;) I kinda have a thing for water - It's amazing that I'm actually an earth sign!

Swoooooon.

*faints and falls onto floor

And it has been awhile since we have talked but I think the ladies may be enamored with your pic thread just as much as any audios you may have worked on also

Hehe, two for the price of one! You know, that would be fun to have a few women watching me taking a shower.... :devil:

Wait, there's audio? You're holding out on us, Jerry.

I have made a few audio, and XXX video too. ;) Audio is HOT, but I think it can only be done well, if you really know your partner, and their like s and fantasies, so that you can tailor it to their desires. I generally only make/send audio to either the person I'm dating, or a few VERY select online friends.

btw, when are you doing your own set of shower photos? ;)

Room for another? Hehe Mhmmmm fantastic set of photo's once again

Hi!!! :heart: Actually, YOU, I want IN the shower. With me. :kiss: Bring that sexy Scottish accent of yours. ;)

I was inspired to do a theme staged series, and since I own a tux already, I think I just found the most subtle and fun Halloween costume ever. ;-)

4abd7d18e71487970eb505c1bac4de4c_zpsc196ab2a.jpg

DCC755B3-0CAD-400D-83CE-FD5F0AFBDECC-1585-000001649F91C71B_zpsc0f422c0.jpg

993dd67b87649913c2e7bb50de9391ec_zpsa576c640.jpg

9bfa375ea6357cec886070cee249ceb7_zps1c9cf277.jpg

ccc77b9f58514f9ea72b6d404119ad3a_zps9da37f41.jpg

Hi Jerry!

Haven't been here in a while and it seems like I've missed out on quite a lot! Time to catch up for sure. Love all your new additions but these...now very very sexy!

Hope you've been well sexy.
:kiss::rose::heart:

Hi Jerry!

Haven't been here in a while and it seems like I've missed out on quite a lot! Time to catch up for sure. Love all your new additions but these...now very very sexy!

Hope you've been well sexy.
:kiss::rose::heart:

Hi, Nymph! :kiss: yes - I took most of October off, but have been busy the last 2 weeks. lol.

Looking forward to catching up, but I'm headed out to watch a movie with friends for the evening. chat later. :rose:

And thanks for this - I haven't had any new music in a while. :kiss:

Now you showering somehow I have a feeling I would be more than happy to sit back and enjoy the soaped up lathered and chiseled show

I have made a few audio, and XXX video too. ;) Audio is HOT, but I think it can only be done well, if you really know your partner, and their like s and fantasies, so that you can tailor it to their desires. I generally only make/send audio to either the person I'm dating, or a few VERY select online friends.

btw, when are you doing your own set of shower photos? ;)

Poo, I guess we're not privy to those then. But I'm sure all the ladies on the board would love to hear what you sound like. Even if it's G rated. :D

I've thought about it, but I don't have your nifty setup. That and I think I might be too shy to do that.

Hi, Nymph! :kiss: yes - I took most of October off, but have been busy the last 2 weeks. lol.

Looking forward to catching up, but I'm headed out to watch a movie with friends for the evening. chat later. :rose:

And thanks for this - I haven't had any new music in a while. :kiss:

Oh and I have plenty! :D
Looking forward our next music exchange session then. (even if it's one sided lol)

Enjoy the movie J!

Make room because I'm right there with you!
Great pics once again

Back