Geek Fetish. Yeah, geeky women...

awesome mix of innocent and hot

best part of geeky women is how open minded they are. They are natural non conformists

While not 100% true in all cases, there is a strong, general tendency to be non-conformists, sexually and otherwise, if one uses one's mind instead of disregarding logic and science.

I find that intelligent women (and men) do tend to approach sex with a little more logic and reason, which can lead to some fairly interesting experiences. There's also a natural curiosity and desire to experiment with limits.

I find that intelligent women (and men) do tend to approach sex with a little more logic and reason, which can lead to some fairly interesting experiences. There's also a natural curiosity and desire to experiment with limits.

This.

So very true.

Intelligence allows for a strong imagination, a lot of interesting lateral thinking and an ability to articulate effectively that makes for an amazing experience overall. More power to the geeky women among us, they are extremely hot!

Intelligence allows for a strong imagination, a lot of interesting lateral thinking and an ability to articulate effectively that makes for an amazing experience overall. More power to the geeky women among us, they are extremely hot!

Indeed.

I found my new favorite Tumblr

tumblr_lvz2s3Wy1X1r8091so1_500.jpg

loooove

Fucking nerdy guys and girls .....
extra points if they can make nerdy sexual jokes (ie i hear your bigger on the inside )
is this weird ?:devil::kiss:

Intelligence is extremely attractive to me, so nerds are at the top of my list. If they share my geeky interests, or have nerdy passions of their own, all the better.

such a turn on !

chatting flirting and if i am lucky getting the chance to fuck him sounds like a good time to me.... besides they can be the naughtiest ones;)

Seriously who doesn't like this? I know all geeks don't wear glasses but I might add that they are very sexy when they do.

Back