Otherwise known as Bella.....

So I said I was going to start a thread when I hit 40 pound lost but I have been procrastinating. So Valentine's Day is anti-procrastination Day...and here is the first taste ;)

attachment.php

Nice start, sir.

Last edited:
Oops, things could get messy here ;-)

Hehehe...that sounds promising ;)

Great pics, such a sexy body.:heart:

Why thank you!

You have a pretty face to go with that great body!;)

Thank you so much :)

Sorry your camera is being naughty... but these pics are very good and they show off your lovely naughtiness.

OMG... must bow down and worship your ass!!!

hehehe....glad you approve!

Bella always has the hottest panties/thongs..wow!!!! (((((((((((((((((Bella))))))))))))))))))

So glad to see you Tim! And thank you very much <<<<HUGS>>>> right back at ya!

dont mean to be rude but your ass looks perfect and just the right fit for my face

hehehe....yumm ;)

Alright my camera is being bitchy tonight (and the battery is dead on the big camera....grrrr! But here are a few....

Tits....

Yummy, that nipple looks so yummy.... but then again all of you does.....:rose:

Well thank you so much!

Thank you for posting, you are incredibly sexy. Both of us enjoyed your photos

Very glad to hear that.

Love the picts Bella. Adds to my imagination.:devil:

So I just enjoyed the hell out of all the pics in this thread. I can not wait to see more of you, thank you for sharing

d

Great thread. Glad you decided to post and blow off your promise. By the way the AV is the best of them all.. Great shot!

Love the picts Bella. Adds to my imagination.:devil:

Why thank you kind Sir ;)

So I just enjoyed the hell out of all the pics in this thread. I can not wait to see more of you, thank you for sharing

d

Glad you enjoyed them. I am hoping to get a few more done tonight...we will see how it works.

Great thread. Glad you decided to post and blow off your promise. By the way the AV is the best of them all.. Great shot!

Why thank you....that is one of my favorite pictures :D

I don't know if anyone else has said this, but amoung your other great assets, you have a contagious smile. Great pics!

What a sweet bare ass.

Makes me want to do naughty things. :devil:

Bella! You leave me speechless!!

Do you have any idea how sexy those last pics you posted are??

Back