The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay :D

it's the little things that would seem to others to be so trivial that make your heart skip and beat and bring a smile to your face...

so happy for the little things :)
love you Sir xxxxx
 
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

As a long shot I went ahead and sent an email and my resume off to McDonald's corp of Ireland to see if I might get a deffinate "it's impossible with out being an euro citizen" out of them.

What I got back this morning is an email saying that they are impressed with my resume and it would be difficult for them to pull off but they will be looking into it!

OMFG!

I was expecting a reject letter, and almost trashed the email!

But there's hope!

:D

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Mom is so going to kill me *giggles*

WOOHOO!! :rose::kiss:
 
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

As a long shot I went ahead and sent an email and my resume off to McDonald's corp of Ireland to see if I might get a deffinate "it's impossible with out being an euro citizen" out of them.

What I got back this morning is an email saying that they are impressed with my resume and it would be difficult for them to pull off but they will be looking into it!

OMFG!

I was expecting a reject letter, and almost trashed the email!

But there's hope!

:D

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Mom is so going to kill me *giggles*

LOL, congratulations!!:rose: It always pays to try...the worst they can do is say no and leave you where you were anyway...but they didn't!! I will keep everything crossed for you but doubt you need it...they would be mad to not do everything they can to have you on this side of the big pond.:cattail:

Catalina:catroar:
 

:kiss::kiss:

LOL, congratulations!!:rose: It always pays to try...the worst they can do is say no and leave you where you were anyway...but they didn't!! I will keep everything crossed for you but doubt you need it...they would be mad to not do everything they can to have you on this side of the big pond.:cattail:

Catalina:catroar:

When a week went by with out hearing from my own HR dept, I decided to do my own diggining into the imigration laws and such and pretty much lost hope.

The service center had said something about usually the employee has to get the job first and then they step in. They also said something about Mcd's in other countries being thier own corp seperate from us. So I looked them up.

The email was totally just a lark. Figured I would then know for sure it wasn't going to happen. Totally didn't expect anything positive out of it. :cathappy:
 
For me it would be easier the other way but the only way is this way
I know the grass is greener over there
but that is over there


It's more interesting and challenging for me right now

you were right about me, thank you:kiss:
 
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

As a long shot I went ahead and sent an email and my resume off to McDonald's corp of Ireland to see if I might get a deffinate "it's impossible with out being an euro citizen" out of them.

What I got back this morning is an email saying that they are impressed with my resume and it would be difficult for them to pull off but they will be looking into it!

OMFG!

I was expecting a reject letter, and almost trashed the email!

But there's hope!

:D

OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Mom is so going to kill me *giggles*

Hooray! *hugs*
 
Holy shit. I just got off the phone with my sister. Her bar got robbed last night. :eek:

My mom is going to totally spaz out.
 
Why is it that I work in a technical job, surrounded by technical people, and yet I find I'm repeating instructions/information more often than a third-grade teacher? :confused:
 
What the fuck is the power?:confused:
Someone was reading my posts. ;)

But to answear your question I will tell you whats the power I was talking about.

Well for me is "THE POWER" when I feel you the way I do when we talk on mic. When the need of you is so strong that it makes me whimper like a wee angel and feel so vulnerable that I cry at the same moment as I come on your command. The power is when you tell me "Dont cry baby I love you. Wrap yaself into the blanket and think its my arms holding you!" and I calm down and purrrrrr like a kitten cuz your soothing voice makes me feel so safe. The power is when you start talking about you lying almost naked on your bed and hairs on my neck stand up because I feel you. The power is when we talk and I feel you all over me without a single touch of your hand. The power is when the need of you is so strong it makes me cry like a lil baby. Its ability to come on your command without even touching my pussy. Feeling you so strong it leaves me crying and breathless after I have come for you. Needing your hugs and your love so much it leaves me cry helplessly until you make it better with your love and care you giving me.

The power I was talking about is a bound, a connection between the Dom and his submissive. Power exchange that makes the relationship stronger and keeps it going. Its what keeps me run back to you. Its a force that turns the 'shy me' into a shameless whore who would do anything for you. Slut who needs to throw herself at your feets and give you my submission. Its a hunger I cannot ease on my own. Its like a drug that you need in daily doses. Its a possession and need so strong it driving me nuts when your gone. Its a need to be the best one for you and see your needs and desires fulfilled and your dreams coming true. Its the way I feel without you. All weak inside, lost and vulnerable. Needing your guidance oh so bad. Its THE POWER that makes it all better. Power that keeps me happy and satisfied and begging for more. For 'me' is the power very strong connection between two people. Much more stronger than normal bound between lovers.

Theres something sweet and very special about D/s relationships. The more if the Dom and the sub are lovers as well. I think its the strongest and deepest relationships that exist. At least for me. Very intime and very emotional. Very deep feelings and strong devotion. Thats the power I was talking about.

Cannot wait to show you my devotion in October! I need to be at your feets and have your collar around my neck more than I can say. I need my collar, my owner, someone to whom I would belong wholly. Cannot wait till you claim me and make me yours for real. I need you. You know I do. Since I start with the D/s relationships, love alone no longer satisfies me. Same with the masturbation. Since I tasted dominance I no longer find masturbationg satisfying and I rarely do it now. Its hard to enjoy at all now after I tasted the dominance. I usualy end crying cuz I need the dominance to get off. I need my man and my owner. My lover and my dominant. Two things in one person. And I am glad I found it in you. :heart:

I dont need expansive things nor I wanna marry a millionare. Put your collar on my neck, love me and let me kneel at your feets and I am gonna be all happy. Your love and your collar is all I need. I was born to serve and I feel fuckin SHIT when I cant. I need it. I feel useless without my owner. Cannot wait to be collared and showed where my place is. *dreamy sigh*

Love you! :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top