New Story Advertisments

From "The Ballad of Tam Lin":

Tam Lin was disguised as a puddle on the side of the road when she arrived, but of course Janet recognized him right away. "Oh, hello," he said, sitting up and drying himself off. She kissed his cheek. He walked past without looking at her. It was a grey day, and the leaves on the trees were dying, and there was a chill in the air. Tam Lin looked grey around the edges himself.

"You don't seem well?" she said.

"I'm not well. I'm going to die. It's Hallo'ween, you know, and I still can't leave Carterhaugh."

"You can't?" said Janet, sitting down with the clover. "How very odd."

"I don't understand it. Once I have the love of a good woman that should break the curse and allow me to leave. Nothing about this makes sense." All of a sudden he grabbed Janet by the shoulders and shook her a little. "Janet, you do love me, don't you? Really?"

"Of course," she said, studying the grass blades under her feet. "Truly. With all my heart."

"Janet...I'm beginning to think that you've taken advantage of me."

"Are you upset?"

"No; impressed. Very impressed. But it doesn't help either of us with our problems. You're pregnant, aren't you?"

She nodded.

"And you wanted to help me so that I can get you out of an engagement, don't you?"

"Are you reading my mind?"

"No, just your behavior. You can't marry me if I'm dead, you know."

"I can't marry you anyway, not until you're a proper man."

"I haven't been a proper man in my entire life," said Tam Lin. "I can't believe it's going to end like this. I have so much to live for. There are songs, and wines, and women, and food, and women, and the forest, and women..."

Janet took her cloak off, laid it on the grass, and stretched out on it to think. "This Tithe," she said, "there's a ceremony?"

"Yes," said Tam Lin, his voice flat.

"What if we stopped it? She can't sacrifice you if we don't let the sacrifice happen, right?"

He laughed. "Oh, that's rich. You'll stop her, will you? She's the Queen of Fairies and you're—" He stopped. "You're...someone magic doesn't work on. I wonder...Janet, I'm having a thought."

"Well there's a first time for everything."

"As I've said to so many young women these seven years," he said. "But I think I know how we can save me. By which I mean us. But only if you're feeling very brave." He looked at her. "Are you very brave, Janet?"

She put both hands against her belly. "I hope so," she said.


***

Want to know what happens? Read:

 
From "Carnival & Masque":

“In truth, I often wonder what people look like under their masks."

“Well," said Father Marlowe, "there’s little enough sin in that."

“But isn’t it the same as lust?” said Portia. “The gods say that to want to see someone’s unmasked face is the same as actually trying to see it.”

“But the gods also say that to deny our human failings is to try to supplant them,” said Father Marlowe. His mask was a chubby, smiling face of gold, with curling hair at the temples. She noticed that, as he’d gained weight with age, he’d taken to masks that portrayed chubby cheeks and double chins to match his girth. The observation made her uncomfortable for some reason.

“The gods give us sin to remind us of our place," Father Marlowe continued. "When you wish to see your husband without his mask, that is a lesson to you from the gods, and you should heed it.”

Portia’s steps faltered. “How did you know it was my husband’s face I was thinking of?” she said.

Father Marlowe’s belly shook with laughter. “Because you are a woman, and any woman would wonder about her husband‘s face after so many years of marriage. In truth, when my beloved Helen was alive I sometimes found myself dreaming about what her unmasked face might look like. Quite wicked of me, but I am as human as anyone else.”

They were outside now, walking beside the statues of the masked gods in the courtyard, the spires and masked gargoyles of the cathedral behind them.

“All the same Father, I wish I could rid myself of these thoughts,” said Portia.

“Well, there are times when I think we are fortunate to have our human failings," said Father Marlowe. "Tomorrow is the Hallowmas carnival, after all, and what would we do at carnival time if not sin?” The priest’s voice was tinged with mischief.

“I suppose so,” said Portia.

The crowd on the street flowed in two directions around them. Father Marlowe’s grinning mask glittered in the late-noon sun. “I always enjoy our discussions, Portia. I look forward to seeing you again. Meanwhile, try to forget about your doubts tomorrow. And try to forget about your guilt too, if you can.”

“Yes, Father,” said Portia, bowing her head again.


***

Read the rest at:



 
My first story: That Bitch Renee

This is one that was fighting its way out of my head. Here you'll find a fairly unique body transformation (I don't think I've seen anything close in stories or artwork), as well as a reasonable premise for how it occurred, and, to my mind, a much more satisfying source of exposition.

It does feel less than whole, as some comments have noted, but that's do to the fact that I was just laying it down. It is, essentially a first draft, but complete enough. Maybe I'll flesh it out more down the road.

And if anyone is inspired to draw Renee, I'd love to see.

http://www.literotica.com/s/that-bitch-renee

paterbkd

ps: please use the Moreau Veterinary Clinic if you feel so inspired
 
Last edited:
From "Creature Features":

Valerie jumped in her seat and, suddenly guilty, fastened her pants, dropped the phone, and ran up the steps two at a time. She burst into Colin's room, dark except for the dull light of the TV. He sat in his pajamas, hugging his knees, staring in white-faced shock.

"What is it?" Valerie said. "What's wrong?"

"The monster!" Colin said. Valerie looked at the TV screen. The speakers blared:


"You look worried, is anything wrong?"

"No, no, forget my foolishness, there's nothing the matter..."

She rounded on her brother.

"Colin, that's not funny," she said. "You scared the shit out of me. If you go screaming your head off over nothing then sometime when you're really hurt—"

"Not there!" Colin said, "Not the monster on the TV, that one!"

He was pointing behind her.

A floorboard creaked. The back of Valerie's neck prickled.


"Henry, I'm afraid, terribly afraid! Something is going to happen, I feel it, I can't get it out of my mind!"

***

Find out what happens at:


 
For Lucy1970Harker, Marketing Thoughts

For whatever it's worth, I think one thing that your stories need is more readers. Any of the Literotica-specific techniques might be useful. I mean things like occasionally writing stories for the more popular contests such as the ones for Halloween and Earthday. Your entries would go up on the voting lists, which last longer than the exposure from the daily New Stories list that many Lit-followers use. I also notice that some authors include several links back to their stories in their forum signatures. I often take advantage of those to follow up on a writer whose comments on the forum catch my attention.

Finally, I would humbly suggest that your titles are overly modest. "Slow" is a great story, but I wouldn't have read it if I hadn't already been one of your fans. There has been some discussion on the Authors' Hangout forum recently on the subject of titles, with one entry (Oggbashan?) including a link to a lit article written some years back by Whispersecret. I'd make suggestions about writing a punchy blurb to accompany the title, but I just read somewhere here on the forum that Laurel does those herself.
 
t. I'd make suggestions about writing a punchy blurb to accompany the title, but I just read somewhere here on the forum that Laurel does those herself.

Actually I believe Laurel only writes them if you don't write on yourself. I have written the blurb for all three of my stories
 
My first Indian "Loving Wives" story is up:

Vidya and her husband decide to teach the boss a lesson. But when Vidya gives herself up to the boss willingly, the cuckolded husband wonders who is really learning the lesson?

http://www.literotica.com/s/my-***********-vidya-ch-01

I put a great deal into the build up and the sex scenes, but even the build up has great (in my opinion) erotic scenes.
 
Hey guys. Give my new horror story a read. It's kind of long but it's well worth it. I need all the votes I can get for the 2012 Halloween Story Contest.
 
Sabrina's education: Chapter 2

Sabrina's Education Chapter 2 is posted now under Novels and I hope I wrote enough to get my readers excited.

Sabrina moves into the mansion of her wealthy guardian and slowly adjusts with many bumps along the way.

http://www.literotica.com/s/sabrinas-education-ch-02

Private message me back with feedback!
 
Last edited:
The Halloween story contest is over, but horror is forever, haunting us at our every turn. I am an enthusiast of horror. If you also enjoy the symbiosis of true horror and erotica then you absolutely have to give this story a look. It may be long, and it may have quite a bit of back story, but it definitely bleeds horror.
http://www.literotica.com/s/sideshow-sylvie

Please come and meet Sideshow Sylvie
 
I decided to take a shot at the shark infested waters of Loving Wives.

Its no secret that category is full of woman haters so my story is done with the woman as the vitim and paying hubby back in spades.

If you're going to walk into the hornets nest you may as well whack it with a big ass stick

http://www.literotica.com/s/how-do-we-look-baby
 
Hello all.
The Fall of York, a sequel to The Doctor's Daughter is being submitted in about 7 parts. The first part just went up on the site. http://www.literotica.com/s/the-fall-of-york-ch-01-05
It's an erotic romance and is set during the War of 1812, when the Americans and the British (and Canadians!) fought over the future of Canada. Abigail and Lawrence are again the main characters and the story begins as the Americans invade York (Toronto).
The entire story is completed, and I'll try to submit a portion every two nights or so.
 
Seehofer Chronicles

Hi folks,

Just submitted my novella concerning Becca Sehoffer.

As I general writer, I thought I'd turn my hand to erotica. It isn't as easy as people might think!

It's retro based story, set in London in the 1960's.

It may a little slow getting off the ground for some folks!

I'd be greatful for any feed back from experienced wrtiters of the genre.

Thanks.
 
The making of Chloé

Dear all,

thanks for all of those who have stumbled across my story already and left their kind feedback and votes!

As this is my very first entry - and actually first erotic story, I would very much value your feedback - be it in private or in the forums.

Here is the story: http://www.literotica.com/s/the-making-of-chloe In short, it is about a mad scientist who creates one women out of three in the search for a perfect woman.

kiss, Chloé.
 
Back
Top