What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should start a tradition for those that aren't really into the spirit of christmas. festivus : playground style.

we'll have a festivus feast, prepared by BradBigBrain. we'll also have the airing of grievances around the festivus pole, and afterward, the feats of strength. but the wrestling match would play out a little differently: everyone will vote on which two lit ladies they want to see wrestle in a pool of jello.

we should start a tradition for those that aren't really into the spirit of christmas. festivus : playground style.

we'll have a festivus feast, prepared by BradBigBrain. we'll also have the airing of grievances around the festivus pole, and afterward, the feats of strength. but the wrestling match would play out a little differently: everyone will vote on which two lit ladies they want to see wrestle in a pool of jello.

Umm... how many votes do we get? :devil::devil::devil:

They do quite a bit of drinking :cool:

These things.

And I hereby appoint myself referee of the jello match. Hands on, ya know...In the pool.

That show make me sick to my stomach last time I watched. Damned if I'm going to watch it again. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back