Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ashamed of all the wonderful girls I missed out on when I was younger because I was stuck in the the "skinny model" mindset. The girls on this thread make me hard like no onther.

I'm ashamed of all the guys and fun I missed out on when I was younger because I had not yet embraced my curves and beauty.

This thread is wonderful, thank you to everyone who has posted :rose:

I'm ashamed of all the wonderful girls I missed out on when I was younger because I was stuck in the the "skinny model" mindset. The girls on this thread make me hard like no onther.

I share this sentiment.

and it was totally a socialized thing, because often I would see a curvy woman and would mentally tell myself she would be really beautiful if she were a few pounds lighter, yet couldn't deny being completely drawn to her. It took me a few years to realize my perception was really messed up and that I should have gone with my gut intstinct as to what beautiful was.

... and warm and just yummy to play with!!!!

Some ladies even learned to appreciate us cuddly fellas! I have a six-pack; I keep it in the fridge.

... and warm and just yummy to play with!!!!

Some ladies even learned to appreciate us cuddly fellas! I have a six-pack; I keep it in the fridge.

I just love that...it's so true!! I had to laugh when I read it though because it just sounded so adorable.:):kiss:

Ta

I just love that...it's so true!! I had to laugh when I read it though because it just sounded so adorable.:):kiss:

Too true, you are an astute judge; I am adorable! Just a cute cuddly teddy bear. Adore away to your hearts desire.

tumblr_luyndmFlXE1r2ktwso1_500.jpg

tumblr_luf3os1hJ81qeu577o8_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ls62hpiCs01qfowdro1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lvryajltzV1r7hd2ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lrw5h1TQFj1qktexxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lw1uasVKTu1qbn0f7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ldw7k4I7m61qdslu6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lunqhiLOP51qhn3zpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvfs74uMGG1qgy5yto1_1280.png

tumblr_lv7ek1xR041qaoel4o1_500.jpg

so many gorgeous, sexy ladies in these photos....love them all!

thanks!
x
x
x
x

I share this sentiment.

and it was totally a socialized thing, because often I would see a curvy woman and would mentally tell myself she would be really beautiful if she were a few pounds lighter, yet couldn't deny being completely drawn to her. It took me a few years to realize my perception was really messed up and that I should have gone with my gut intstinct as to what beautiful was.

Wow More than just me! One of my first encounters was in the high school year book office with the Editor. It was then I learned to love the curvy woman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back