Status
Not open for further replies.
My head
My job
My colleagues
Some of my friends
Some of my family
Awww feel better. *hugs*
Realising that some men can treat a woman with a mixture of cruelty and cowardice when their sad egos don’t get stroked.
^This.Totally fucking this.
getting my fingers pinched in between those metal prongs. They are still throbbing a bit.
Owie!!!
A blast from the past blowing in, being an asshole, and blowing out leaving wreckage. Like a fucking Aussie tornado. Ugh.
Ugh pretty! That sucks.
I just had that happen myself the other day.:heart:
Sometimes they come back... they are history for a reason

Oh and judgemental bullshit

Dis-fucking-honesty in all forms. I don’t like fluffy photo comments, they actually really piss me the fuck off. I know we’re supposed to be “nice” but fuck that, be honest. If a photo looks like fucking horse shit, I’m not going to blow smoke and act like you’re good looking when clearly you’re not.

Breathe...

...hand me my fucking strawberry ice cream.

You know mfers got to be phony, it wouldn't be the PG if they kept it real.

major portion of the last 3 days.
Tuesday was for cancer reevaluation, something I do every two months. But this time I passed out in the waiting room at the clinic for my treatment.. So a mad dash in a wheelchair to er later, I'm a stinking icky mess since my bladder and bowels gave out when I was out. Two days in the hospital, a missed air flight home, a bladder infection that made peeing hurt like a fucking bitch just now, and sores on the inside of my mouth where I bit my lip.. fuck I'm a mess

Falling asleep at inopportune times. Being the harbinger of bad news.

I say fuck hundreds of times a day, almost all of which are over stupid inconsequential things. No major 'fucks' were uttered today.

It was more like a strong Damn but realizing I left my laptop charger over my cousins house.

Spinning out the car, planting the tail in a snowbank, getting it back on the road and going, and then realizing the ass end was shaking from the snow and ice that got compacted up into the tires and undercarriage.

Being overly sensitive.
Worrying too much.
Forgetting that not everyone thinks like my screwed up brain does :rolleyes: and taking it personally.

Forgot my lunch on the table and remembering about it when I was half way to work.:(

This headache that came out of nowhere, on the day the boys are coming. Fuck. Just fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back