Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumbles from my room in search of coffee and sustenance ... fell asleep without supper last night.
Did I miss the party??

nuh uh .... weren't me, Daddy E
No wine for me last night ... but it sounds good for this afternoon!!

Happy Saturday morning to my adorable sisters and oh so sweet daddies!

Dying eggs, going to a hunt and trying to figure out how the Easter Bunny is going to shop with a child in tow. I'm going to have to get creative. Ugh.

Good afternoon all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dying eggs, going to a hunt and trying to figure out how the Easter Bunny is going to shop with a child in tow. I'm going to have to get creative. Ugh.

Good Saturday afternoon to all the sweet littles and wonderful Daddies!

It's a gorgeous day her in the Pacific NW...64 and SUNNY!!! I got to take a wonderful walk.

Sissy (Cookie), just explain that the Easter Bunny had more kids than usual this year and your area was the last area he was able to hit. He won't care one bit! :D

No stressing...today is going to be a GREAT day...or Great night. Or BOTH! :D

Your baby sis loves you!

Have a spectacular Saturday, everyone!

:heart: Keri

Good afternoon from the wild west. Cool with rain moving in, typical Easter in Reno.
Putting out some fresh fruit and veggie platters for the Easter Egg dying breaks. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
:rose:

"Sometimes it helps to have a fairy godmother with a magic wand......";):heart:

Hello baby girls and Dads,
Please take a look at this thread:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=856561

I would appreciate any feed back and suggestions!

Have a great weekend.

"Hello and welcome to the thread. I read your posting and replied. Suggest you talk to any of the Daddies here but certainly to MY Daddy, Simple Times, who is probably the newest all around Daddy that we have. (Daddy HeatSink may be newer in time but I think he may have more overall experience - and as someone newly interested in the Daddy/Baby Girl life, it might be easier for you to talk to someone else who is new too. Daddy I hope that you don't mind that I volunteered you - it's just because I know what a wonderful Daddy you are already!:heart:) Certainly a lot of the Baby Girls will be willing to talk to you too. Daddy PA (Prince Albert) has been around the longest, along with Daddy GA (Geronimo Applebee) and would be very helpful to talk to too. Good luck!":rose:

Happy Easter to all the daddys and baby girls.
Here's hoping everyone's Easter basket is filled with love, hope and happiness. (And lots of candy) :heart:
I hope all have a wonderful day. :rose:

Happy Easter One and All

Strolls in through door, his shouts of ''Happy Easter all'' ringing out across the great room.
Sets down a basket of dark and light chocolate eggs for the Littles and another one for The Daddies (With a few cigars tucked out of sight for smoking behind the bike shed), then casts around for a much needed coffee.

Walks in quietly

Good morning fellow Daddy's and precious littles.............. Happy Easter!

Wiping sleep from my eyes and putters through the great room ... pilfers the Dark chocolate from Daddy HS's basket and pours my Tigger mug full of the elixir Daddy ST left for us.

Morning Lovely Littles ... and the handsome Daddies that love us ;-))
Happy Easter!!

"Hello and welcome to the thread. I read your posting and replied. Suggest you talk to any of the Daddies here but certainly to MY Daddy, Simple Times, who is probably the newest all around Daddy that we have. (Daddy HeatSink may be newer in time but I think he may have more overall experience - and as someone newly interested in the Daddy/Baby Girl life, it might be easier for you to talk to someone else who is new too. Daddy I hope that you don't mind that I volunteered you - it's just because I know what a wonderful Daddy you are already!:heart:) Certainly a lot of the Baby Girls will be willing to talk to you too. Daddy PA (Prince Albert) has been around the longest, along with Daddy GA (Geronimo Applebee) and would be very helpful to talk to too. Good luck!":rose:

I don't mind at all my sweet peach. Though I have little to offer still being fresh to this myself. But I offer what I can.
:kiss::rose:

<sniffs>
Daddy ST?? Ham?? all glazed and crispy?? Scalloped Taters?? all browned and tasty?? And green beans??
If Peaches will let me ... I would happily help with the scut work like peeling the taters and snapping the beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back