Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Sometimes I fantasize about my husband catching me with our former babysitter who is now in her first year of college - does that count?

Sometimes I fantasize about my husband catching me with our former babysitter who is now in her first year of college - does that count?

why always fantasizing about 'former' babysitter? why not hiring a new one? :rolleyes:
a young busty blonde maybe? :rolleyes: you can put some extra money for extra services in her contract btw :rolleyes::D

why always fantasizing about 'former' babysitter? why not hiring a new one? :rolleyes:
a young busty blonde maybe? :rolleyes: you can put some extra money for extra services in her contract btw :rolleyes::D

How about inviting former babysitter and a sorority sister or two over for dinner,
and some "quality time" for dessert? ;)

mhhh...yeah, great idea...

There's nothing like a cute little barista who can spell "Hi" with a heart over the i out of coffee foam is there? :)

Haven't had one make me a heart yet, but I've had a few baristas exchange email addresses and social media accounts.

Then there are the coeds who come in to study on the weekends when all I want to do is grab my latte ;)

tumblr_o7ki73eH7V1vv8oqbo1_500.jpg

Yes please:heart:

Always listening

Hi all
Just found this intriguing thread

Although I write a few different genres ... my fav is younger seducing older or any housewife story likely because I'm going through my own mid-life crisis 😏

Jasmine

Hi all
Just found this intriguing thread

Although I write a few different genres ... my fav is younger seducing older or any housewife story likely because I'm going through my own mid-life crisis 😏

Jasmine
Please PM me a let's chat about your crisis and maybe lesbian seduction.

That's beautiful. Hope you do cheat with another woman especially a babysitter and that your husband catches you with her. Show him who the betree lover is the babysitter x

Back