Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

Its been a super long time. How's I'd everyone's Sunday going?

Seriously... How did I miss YOU? I love movies! Top 5 all time? Gremlins, Better Off Dead, RoboCop, Top Secret. 5 ... Anything by John Hughes.

A good movie, book, or a great album is how I would spend my Weekends. That and some college football. lol

Good morning!

Well I missed you on Sunday...but good Monday morning to you neighbor! How was your weekend? Seen any good movies lately? lol

Hi supersexy.
My taste in movies is just like my taste in music. It's all over the place.the one movie that gets me all the time is the Bucket List it always chokes me up. The original CROW and the The Crow city of Angel's. Makes me choke up alot.

It's kind of a cold rainy night tonight, which seems like a cheesy set up for a lame story. But it's just a simple statement on the outlook of my evening. I'm just going to wrap up in my blanket and find something to watch.

It's kind of a cold rainy night tonight, which seems like a cheesy set up for a lame story. But it's just a simple statement on the outlook of my evening. I'm just going to wrap up in my blanket and find something to watch.

sounds like the setup for a horror movie

Top movies

The Great Escape
The Sting
The African Queen
Star Wars (The New Hope)
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Night in Casablanca
Annie Hall though it shouldn't have gotten best picture over Star Wars

Hmmm

Oklahoma guy here.. did you find anything to watch?

This personal is incredibly well written. I enjoyed your atttention to detail. I really hpe you find what you're looking for :)

I'll have to echo The Gladiator there! Your profile is pretty well written and the pic is H O T - HOT!!

I'm in the area of Katy/Cypress. If you ever feel like chatting, send me a message.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the compliments. I wrote it a while ago but it still holds true. I just believe in being honest about who you and what you want.

It's been an exhausting holiday week. My plan for tonight is bitter to relax.

Hope everyone had a great week.

Movies and bars aside, what’s worth doing over a weekend in Houston? I’m coming through for a long weekend with more time than usual to myself.

Hello from Houston as well. Hope you didnt miss out on the ren fair just ended. Need those casual chats for a little fun send a PM, will be sure to reply

Back