New and curious

Hi Lucy. I love your thread. You have an amazling body. And yes, the black dress pic was just smokin. Thanks for sharing:rose:

John

Ms Lucy,

You've drawn a lot of moths to your tantalizing flame and I'm another. Show only what you will not later regret. Your pix so far reveal a beautiful, sexy lady. But personally I hope the charge you get from this arm's length dalliance will prompt you to share some more intimate views of your very lovely self. And perhaps you've said, but does this thread and the PM's you've received leave you a bit damp (or more)? Kal

No actually one of my biggest fans in PM was ordering me to show him my black thong tonight. I told him I wasn't sure who was watching....or how many.

I'm cool with whatever you want to show, but honestly I agree with him. I'd love to see your sexy ass in a thong. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

No actually one of my biggest fans in PM was ordering me to show him my black thong tonight. I told him I wasn't sure who was watching....or how many.

If that's a possibility I may just have to stay around and wait for the show which I am sure would be just amazing :)

Who wants a peak at my black thong?

I've had so many requests to see what I wear underneat and black is my and seems to be most of your fav color. So heres a peak at what's underneth to get you started. I was actually PM'd into this tonight. I guess my fantasy of being dominated into doing what I'm ordered to do my be taking over a lttle. Or just the rush to show a little more and please my great following here.

You tell me.

Last edited:
I've had so many requests to see what I wear underneat and black is my and seems to be most of your fav color. So heres a peak at what's underneth to get you started. I was actually PM'd into this tonight. I guess my fantasy of being dominated into doing what I'm ordered to do my be taking over a lttle. Or just the rush to show a little more and please my great following here.

You tell me.

That is sexy....now down on your knees....snicker:devil:

I must say that the naughty comments do get me a bit tingley...with every post I red I sometimes wonder when a man looks at me in the mall is it one of you??
Getting a bit bolder Lucy, good for you! And also getting in touch with your subbie side, which is also a lovely thing. ;)

Hey lucy, think its time to drop the pants, unless you need someone to rip them off then I am game for that too lol

You tell me.
Well worth the wait and now the waiting's over the fun can begin so slip out of your jeans and let's get started. The only problem is where to begin on such a delectable feast :devil:

I simply LOVE the thong peek! It is just so sexy!!!

:rose::rose:

You tell me.

You tell me.

that's a lovely teasing view- Love to see more

Thanks Hun....What does a girl have to do to stay on the front page any way???

Ok, ok! I give up! That was me checking you out in the mall last weekend. Do you have any idea how many miles I logged behind that sexy ass without blinking? Took a lot of Visine to recover. Wait a minute -- maybe it was Vaseline.....

Anyway, what's the matter with the rest of you guys -- don't let this babe linger on page two. Bumping you back up with the hotties where you belong.

WOW over 21,000 views! That means possibly 21,000 men have seen my thong??? I'm really ging to wonder now who is looking at me when they pass by on the street. Are they picturing me with my pants down or are they trying to get a peak down the back side?? How will I know. This is a very new experience....feeling I'm getting now.

Wonderful

You tell me.

Please continue

We're Also

WOW over 21,000 views! That means possibly 21,000 men have seen my thong??? I'm really ging to wonder now who is looking at me when they pass by on the street. Are they picturing me with my pants down or are they trying to get a peak down the back side?? How will I know. This is a very new experience....feeling I'm getting now.

Checking out your breasts, thighs and legs . . .

Back