The Jeffinator's Lounge

Superhero movie looks funny.

Yeah, but I heard the trailer is the best part of the whole thing. Definitely a wait for the matinee show or Netflix or the local rental shop sort of thing---from what I have heard and been told.


:cool:
 
Wiki says critics hated it, lol. BTW, Remec, you interested in moving to Florida and joining the team?
 
Wiki says critics hated it, lol. BTW, Remec, you interested in moving to Florida and joining the team?

Florida's too hot for me, and that's not counting the presence of Lusty and any other lovely ladies who may be there or headed there...*g* 'Sides, what would I do with the rest of the household?

Nah, if y'all get the ball rolling on producing things and need writers or editors, I might be interested, but it would have to be via email and/or fax machine.



:cool:
 
I HATE peas. C'mon Remec, Lusty isn't that hot and Florida isn't -that- bad.
 
I HATE peas. C'mon Remec, Lusty isn't that hot and Florida isn't -that- bad.

I remember Florida fondly (we used to go to Panama City and St Augustine when I was living in Albany, Ga as a child), and had roommates in college who were from there that had nothing but good things to say about it. (Although, they all came to North Carolina for college, I noticed.)

But, anyways, relocating anywhere isn't likely for the next decade or so, since we're in the middle of finishing the second story on our house and I would want the kids to all be either on their own or in college before going elsewhere.

I guess we'd have to find you another veggie, then. *g*



:cool:
 
I remember Florida quite well. I remember my uncle deciding the only way to teach someone to swim was to throw them into the deep end. Mom was NOT happy....
 
Okay....

1) Heroes and Smallville....loved them but missed tons cos i didn't have a TV last year...

2) Doctor Who...yay! Christopher Eccleston was the 9th doctor. I'm in the UK and tonight is the last in the current series...Last week ******t got shot so tonight we see who he is regenerating into woop!

3) Unfortunatly i'm going have to back out as an artist...sorry Jeff... it's been a few years since drawing manga, and unfortunatly i've gotten worse at it lol. But if you need a Part-time (Uk based-for now) writer to help, i'd be willing to lend a hand.

4) i've forgotten what this one was....ooops...
 
so David Tennet or whatever his name is will be leaving the series soon?
 
Actually... David's in for the remainder of the series, which goes off tv for a year, but will have three movies in 2009 and the 5th season will begin I believe Spring of 2010. So there's not going to be a change. :cattail: God I love having a hot Scot as my source.
 
That sucks you have to back out, Nite, but I understand. Whenever I find an artist and we finally get a studio, however, you're more than welcome to come on over and work as an editor. I can't do it all myself if we get pretty big.

Remec, I plan on eventually starting a magazine called Geek Invasion Monthly, but at first, it will just be a website. If you want, you could be a reviews editor. You do play video games, right? LOL. If you chose to apply, you'd get a fulltime income, but I'm not sure if you can cash a check from a Florida company in Virginia. I'd have to look into that. I suppose you could do direct deposit, or I could send you a money order with a paystub.

Joe, you could move down here and join the studio team too. I'd love to have my Lit Family all on my team. Velvet, you too. You have now been added to my Lit Family list :).
 
Nah. In a few I'm going to do some more online job apps. I spent most of the morning riding my bike around the city to gather apps, but only got one -- almost everywhere told me to apply online -- UPS, Rent-A-Center, Publix, Albertson's, CVS, and a few others. I had quite a day:

Woke up, got dressed, then rode my bike up to the local Shell Station. I got a glazed honey bun, a cinnamon roll, and a Rice Krispies Treat with a Java Monster and a Frappucino. I also got today's edition of the St. Petersburg Times, then sat down at one of the tables in the store, looking over the want ads for about an hour while I had my breakfast. Then, I left and rode down 49th Street aways, stopping at Rainbow Mart to get a bottle of Propel, since I forgot to at Shell. I stopped at UPS, but they told me to apply online. I kept riding until I came to one of the biggest intersections in Pinellas Park -- where 49th Street and Park Boulevard cross. In this area, I walked in to Albertson's, Rent-A-Center, CVS, and Publix, all of whom said I had to apply online or at the application center there at the store. Since I didn't have my information with me, I opted to wait and apply online. I did get an app from Dollar General, however.

I decided to call it a day as far as app hunting, since almost everywhere seemed to be using the online apps. However, I took care of a few other things:

I swung by Southern Pawn to make a payment so my DVDs wouldn't get sold (Had to pawn them a while back for some extra money).

I went by Pinellas Pines to get more info about an apartment, but stupid me then realized it's Saturday and the office is closed. I laughed out loud at myself, then went east on 78th Avenue till I came to US Highway 19.

I rode south till I came to Wal-Mart, then locked up my bike and spent an hour or so browsing video games in the store. I picked up the latest issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, then headed over to the McDonald's inside the store for lunch while I read the magazine (I payed for it back in Electronics as to avoid the lines up front). I think I made the clerk in Electronics feel dumb, though -- I was also looking at computers, and noticed a Dell XPS. I called the clerk over, and asked her, "I may be interested in purchasing this Dell XPS in the future, but for a Gaming PC, the box doesn't say a thing about what type of graphics card it has. Would you happen to know?" and she looked at me like a deer in the headlights and said, "I think it just has the standard." LMFAO!!! I said thanks and had to walk away so I didn't start laughing my ass off right there.

After leaving Wal-Mart, I uttered "Oh SHIT!" to myself as I saw the sky to the southwest growing darker. I frantically undid the chain on my bike and pedalled home in record time, cutting through and old abandoned car lot between US 19 and 49th Street. The thunder booming behind me was quite the motivator, lol. Not ten minutes after I ran in the door huffing and puffing, the thunder was right over head, so loud it rattled the windows, lol. It took me the whole ten minutes just to catch my breath! LMAO!
 
all Dell XPS computers have at least a GeForce 8600, usually anm 8800, at about 769 meg. At least, off the Dell web site.
 
Yeah, but who knows what Wally World's specs are, lol. Oh, and guess what I found out? Dell bought Alienware. I never knew that. They are slowly cutting back the XPS models, and focusing more on Alienware models.
 
Which is a shame, because I actually like the XPS cases

Also....Shuu wants you on MSN now
 
Excuse me? She said Now?

Also, to give you guys an idea everywhere I went, here's a map, lol. It's not exactly to scale, though.

Mapa1.jpg
 
O_O Hey Jeff, the funny thing is that Mom and I found apartments there cheap, but she's being stubborn about where we move. -_-
 
Back
Top