South GA cowboy looking for company

Sugarwolf

Literotica Guru
Pretty much straight forward ... lonely and spend way too much time on this damn farm. (blunt. heh)

ME: 46y/o, divorced a very long time, love my animals (dogs and horses), been in this town 3 years now and have no clue whats here. if im not working on this farm then i am probably asleep. the exception is periodic fall/winter trips to competitions where the clubs hire me to bring my horses for judges to ride (I'm a horse wrangler). Most of this is in GA, but i occasionally go to FL, TN, SC, and NC. i am thin but trim, 6' tall, salt and pepper hair falling to about mid-back. sometimes shave the beard, never the stache.

ask me anything, i will always answer ... just make sure you ask a question you WANT answered :)

no idea what else to put here as the last time i dated was during the civil war i think

if it was a pic of me, i think i have like 4. cant find anyone who wants to take a pic of this fugly mug for me. one day may figure out the delay on camera feature and mebbe take a couple

Mornin' y'all - time to make the donuts :)

def of donuts = coffee for me, hay and grain for horses, release the house dogs into dog-run for their b'fast, hay both cow fields, fill troughs with home-ground feed for the sheep and goat pens, last night's scraps for the pigs, scratch grains tossed around for the chickens, pidgeon feeders topped off, quail pens filled, then spray out kennels and give the working dogs their b'fast

hmm...no wonder i cringe when the dunkin donut ad plays

ugh ... time to start spraying fields .. what the hell happened to winter??? its 70 degrees in february!

It was like, 75 here in Texas the other day. Then we just had rain and cool weather for 2 days and now it' sunny and cool. Supposed to be warming up again. We really didn't have a winter this year.

georgia here.. 34 degrees last night, might hit 60 today .. upper 70's by this weekend. heh thinking bout moving back to the mountains of north GA

georgia here.. 34 degrees last night, might hit 60 today .. upper 70's by this weekend. heh thinking bout moving back to the mountains of north GA

You must be close to me near Donalsonville. The weather has been shit lately. What are you looking for?

You must be close to me near Donalsonville. The weather has been shit lately. What are you looking for?
im in Dublin...about an hour west and a bit north of Savannah. what am i looking for? ahh..so many answers to a simple question. ask me something a bit more specific or pm me .. just bear with me if there is a delay in answering. right now im running the farm solo as everyone else is out of town for another week, at the same time i am packing up to move to a small place on the other side of town...getting away from the life at this particular farm...time for a change

Back