pussy spanking

yoyo16918

Virgin
hi
im a woman, single at the moment.
Ive known about pussy spanking and never been interested until now.
the thought of it makes me so horny but I have no idea how to 'carry out this interest'
does anyone else think this is sexual or taken part in it?

Oh yeah, it's part of my sexual bag of tricks ;) You can try it out on yourself, if you don't have a partner. Just grab yourself a wooden spoon, or a spatula, or ruler or something like that.

Usually one would attempt this with some guidance. Utilizing only your own hand and increasing both the force and speed until you reach a stage where a certain small rapture envelops you. The pain/pleasure threshold is what you are seeking. A knowledgeable partner can help with both the direction and the application when needed. Some women find this method of stimulation most appealing.

It need not be overdone... to be enjoyed.

Usually one would attempt this with some guidance. Utilizing only your own hand and increasing both the force and speed until you reach a stage where a certain small rapture envelops you. The pain/pleasure threshold is what you are seeking. A knowledgeable partner can help with both the direction and the application when needed. Some women find this method of stimulation most appealing.

It need not be overdone... to be enjoyed.

It's definitely a fine line in my world. Luckily I'm something of a painslut, so it's good either way. Master has given me some amazing, eye-crossing orgasms just from pussy spanking or whipping. He has this evil, horrible little whip that makes me cum and cry at the same time.

I think you could try to experience it by yourself, but I also think it's better (and easier, in a way) to only be the recipient. I'm not sure I could pace myself or push myself the way Master does. :rose:

This is something I asked a partner to do way before the internet and before I had ever heard of BDSM or anything. He looked at me like I was crazy but did it anyway :D
I still ask for what I want, and usually get it

Last edited:
Very sexual

I have / had a few lovers that really enjoy.

Carry out this interest? Well, you need to find an open minded and experienced lover / Dom don't you

Try stuffing your pussy and then spanking. Sends my one lover over the top

Last edited:
My sub used to smak her pussy before we met, that is how she found out she liked pain.. Now i use my riding crop on her outer lips then work my way towards the center. It gets so swollen and wet to the point which she cums!

A spreader bar, some nipple clamps placed in various ouchy places and a small flogger...amazing :)

I like using my leather belt. I've squirted all over one lovers hand as he repeatly spanked my pussy. I really enjoy it.

A

Any other recommendations on a good implement asides from the ruler or wooden spoon?

My wife enjoys sensation play but not a lot of pain; want to try to add a little something to playtime - I'd also like something that can be used for CBT; I like a bit more sensation / pain, but not over the top.

We currently have a crop and suede flogger w/ 20" falls. I was thinking a small flogger w/ ~ 9" falls would be nice. Suede? Rubber? Leather?
I know rubber would give more of a sting but I'm wondering if that makes sense as you wouldn't have to put as much into it. Or does suede make more sense? Other?

You can use any of your heavier toys, really, Just don't bring them down hard. Let the weight of the tails dictate the amount of force. Another fun trick is to use the tips to tickle.

Rubber catches and drags, so be aware of that...

You can use any of your heavier toys, really, Just don't bring them down hard. Let the weight of the tails dictate the amount of force. Another fun trick is to use the tips to tickle.

Rubber catches and drags, so be aware of that...

Master enjoys the yelps when one single, evil Koosh tail tangles with my hood piercing. Then again, sometimes they zing him on the pull-back. :D

Heavier floggers can be truly wonderful for lighter "sensation" play. We have a heavy buffalo flogger which he'll use on me, when I'm up on hands and knees. He starts swinging, gets me rocking, and I roll on off to my happy place before long.

Last edited:
Any other recommendations on a good implement asides from the ruler or wooden spoon?

My wife enjoys sensation play but not a lot of pain; want to try to add a little something to playtime - I'd also like something that can be used for CBT; I like a bit more sensation / pain, but not over the top.

We currently have a crop and suede flogger w/ 20" falls. I was thinking a small flogger w/ ~ 9" falls would be nice. Suede? Rubber? Leather?
I know rubber would give more of a sting but I'm wondering if that makes sense as you wouldn't have to put as much into it. Or does suede make more sense? Other?

Steve, I found a nice little leather quirt some time ago, it was likely made to be hung from the rear view mirror in a car. The whole thing is about a foot long and the blades are 8" fairly soft leather, not suede. I use it on slave's pussy or sometimes I hold her lips open and work it directly on her clit. She does scream and cry when I do, she says it is a toy she loves to hate or hates to love, she is not sure which. She does have some very strong orgasms from it.

Mike

Steve, I found a nice little leather quirt some time ago, it was likely made to be hung from the rear view mirror in a car. The whole thing is about a foot long and the blades are 8" fairly soft leather, not suede. I use it on slave's pussy or sometimes I hold her lips open and work it directly on her clit. She does scream and cry when I do, she says it is a toy she loves to hate or hates to love, she is not sure which. She does have some very strong orgasms from it.

Mike

It's evil, and so are you, Sir. Talk about forced orgasms. :eek: (But I have to admit, they're pretty amazing.)

I'm positive there are other, older

pussy spanking threads here. Just go way back.

This is definitely sexual for me. Makes me wet just thinking about it. I enjoy doing it to myself, but it really gets me going when someone else does it.

Definitely a huge turn on. I looooove being blindfolded and having my bf spank my pussy. I never know exactly when the next spank is coming. Between the anticipation and the spanking....it is out of this world. I am a wet, squirming, and ready for him to have his way with me.

Pussy spanking is soooo yummy.

I enjoy it so very much when Hubby uses our crop on me, but I go out of my ever-loving mind when he uses his bare hand and I can feel his palm getting slicker and slicker with my juices as he alternates between almost soft caresses and firmer smacks.

Back