Earth 3: OOC

nods and maybe never appeared in costume. Idk i'm sure if it comes up i'll think of something.

I am surprised that no one has even tried to become the other members of the big 3 until now

thing is she'd be over 18,000 years old.

not to mention however many years she was in stasis before the ship crashed.

Last edited:
And she'd look good for her age, don'tcha think?

well that's what we'd find out.

she'd either be looking good still which would show Kryptonians under the yellow sun nearly immortal and has been living on Earth in disguise.

Or maybe she has been on ice ala Captain America and when the ship was moved she was dislogged

I'd find either of these acceptable.

After all, according to DC One Million, Clark was still alive in The 853rd Century.

Well just because I've been thinking more and more about this. I have decided that 8 months has passed since Superman saved Metropolis.

Well just because I've been thinking more and more about this. I have decided that 8 months has passed since Superman saved Metropolis.

Sweet.

Plenty of time to gear up, get the hang of powers, and get to know mysterious new personalities.

And plenty of time to have cleaned the city up and begin reconstruction. And just an FYI because I just watched the movie again. The scout ship seemed to still be pretty much intact on the ground. So I'm thinking Clark learned how strong he was and hauled that sucker out of there before anyone else could get a hold of it.

Of course that doesn't mean that the Government or a certain billionaire that owns a nice chunk of Metropolis might have gotten a hold of some of the damaged tech from it or from Zod's mother ship that seemed to be falling apart as it was sucked into the Zone. And i suppose someone recovering pieces of the World Engine would also be very possible.

And plenty of time to have cleaned the city up and begin reconstruction. And just an FYI because I just watched the movie again. The scout ship seemed to still be pretty much intact on the ground. So I'm thinking Clark learned how strong he was and hauled that sucker out of there before anyone else could get a hold of it.

Of course that doesn't mean that the Government or a certain billionaire that owns a nice chunk of Metropolis might have gotten a hold of some of the damaged tech from it or from Zod's mother ship that seemed to be falling apart as it was sucked into the Zone. And i suppose someone recovering pieces of the World Engine would also be very possible.

:: coughs :: potential for a future Element Girl Rose :: coughs ::

Well I only chose Green Arrow because he appeared in the Smallville series...

I will remove the Batman referance in my post in say...6 hours when I have better speed on my my 3G phone.

Perhaps even sort out the post and add a bit more info and change it slightly, it will still fit the DC storyline, he just becomes Green Arrow a few years earlier?

Well I only chose Green Arrow because he appeared in the Smallville series...

I will remove the Batman referance in my post in say...6 hours when I have better speed on my my 3G phone.

Perhaps even sort out the post and add a bit more info and change it slightly, it will still fit the DC storyline, he just becomes Green Arrow a few years earlier?

For the most part the bio was fine. It's just that in this reality they heroes are just no gathering so they're all going to be nearly at the start of their heroic adventures. If you haven't seen it already, I'd think you might want to check out the Arrow series for how Ollie might have been at the beginning. Although they did change a lot of his backstory I can see Ollie being like that at the beginning.

The more the idea of this thread hits me, the more I'm leaning towards either Huntress or Black Canary. Hawk girl has too many ties to the JSA or another alien race.

The more the idea of this thread hits me, the more I'm leaning towards either Huntress or Black Canary. Hawk girl has too many ties to the JSA or another alien race.

Well that's one of the things we were talking about ealier. what i can see is that maybe some of those that were JSA members now being JL members instead. Sorta how they did Hawkgirl / Hawkwoman in JL and JL Unlimited.

But of course the choice is yours

Wish I could get the Arrow series to watch.

I did the edit, is it better now?

it is better. However the Jason Todd mention is still there. Also as I've said this is pretty much the start of everyones career, and there is a part of the bio where it talks about how he was at the start and losing his fortune. Which makes it seem as if he has been doing this for years now.

Back