Snowballing...

I have never done it but would love to. I hesitate even to kiss a man after giving him oral, because my experience has shown me that a lot of guys are totally freaked out by it. I usually don't swallow immediately so they have the chance to say if they want to, but so far, no takers!
ID be a taker.... shame your too far away.

Love it...totally turns me on. Me and my wife do it all the time...plus the fact she talks dirty to me between kisses....HOT:devil:

While it sounds totally kinky and fun i have yet to experience a snowball with anyone. I'm not sure i even could but i'm normally more of a bottom in relationships and i think the other person would need to initiate it

lol definately not something i'd do voluntarily...if my girl wanted i'd do it but it would open a WHOLE LOTTA doors lol

Kind of suprised that with all the women posting that at least one did not say "If he want to come in my mouth or have me swallow that he needs to see what it tastes like."

How strange. This assumes women only give men head to pleasure the men. Why is this such a pervasive idea? Personally, the pleasure is all mine.

I have never done it but would love to. I hesitate even to kiss a man after giving him oral, because my experience has shown me that a lot of guys are totally freaked out by it. I usually don't swallow immediately so they have the chance to say if they want to, but so far, no takers!

Oh joy! Got this as a Christmas present since my lover read it here!! :D So hot!!!

How strange. This assumes women only give men head to pleasure the men. Why is this such a pervasive idea? Personally, the pleasure is all mine.
Well, at least part of it is probably women with a bit of a sadistic tendency. Even if they're not super into BDSM, there's quite a few women that like to push a guy's limits a bit. Anal play is the other thing the moderately kinky chicks tend to use to torment straight guys. I especially remember a couple hot little cougars that particularly enjoy seducing younger macho men and making them squirm. :D

I've done this before with my husband and he definitely likes it more before he cums, but I kiss him anyway. I really should more often. I'd like to see him suck another cock someday in a mFm and like to think of snowballing with him as training. :cattail:

My wife has done this twice. The first time after she finished me off she came up and surprised me with a mouth full of cum. I actually enjoyed her doing it. The second time I asked her to do it and she happily did it for me. Was a rather erotic experience between us.

lucky grrl! my hubby would NEVER snowball (but i always love the feeling of cum and tongues).

We've done it a few times, it turns me on and my wife. Usually when she finshes me orally there is a bit of a mess around.

Guys tasting their own cum is totally gay. Even more gay is when they give themselves a handjob. Letting a man, any man, play with his cock... Gay!

(I'm channeling Jonathan Swift. Roast baby anyone?)

Guys tasting their own cum is totally gay. Even more gay is when they give themselves a handjob. Letting a man, any man, play with his cock... Gay!

(I'm channeling Jonathan Swift. Roast baby anyone?)
Mmmmm. . . roast baby.

[/Homer Simpson]

Please, what is snowballing? Because I'm not really sure ....

It is when one person who has cum in their mouth transfers it to the mouth of another usually by kissing.

I had to google it too, I've learned lots of new words here :D

the secret getting a guy to snowball

Start slow...give him a kiss after head briefly, see his reaction, I think alot of guys may want to, but don't want to be viewed as un-masculine, or the 'G' word. It took me about a year to get my husband to fully snowball with me, that was way back in the early 90's when we were dating. Now, he loves it, and I love the way his tongue searches mine when he knows I have a mouth full of his jizz!

snowballing

I really wanted my partner to snowball me but she wasn't too happy about it but when I begged her she did so. Now she can't stop and we enjoy it together

It is a great turn on

I did it last night with my lover to her. This is the second we did it. The first time after I came in her I suck it out of her pussy and shared it with her. We got so turned on we both came not too long after that. Last night after coming all over her beauty hard long nipples, I lick it off and shared it with her. Again we both got turned on and kept going for another half hour. I have snowballed with another bi married couple several years ago and that was fantastic as well,

I have snowballed with a guy before, and also licked his cock of my/his cum and shared that with him, he said it was alright. I usually swallow a bit of the cum, just on reflex, its a long way (sort of) from his cock to his mouth :p

I know another guy who right now we just fantasize about it, but he loves tasting his own cum and if he could swallow straight from his own source he would, however he is not interested in the least in another guy's cum.

If you men want to be sure your own cum will taste good for your partner and you be sure and eat a lot of fruits!

Back