New Member Introductions

Hi.

Hi everyone, I been on this site for the past 4 years or so, this is actually the site that introduced me to erotic lit. I am not a writer but I do enjoy reading all your stories. Looking forward to them.
 
Hello everyone. My name is Darla, I'm 39 and holding! I am single and enjoy it most of the time. I was introduced to the stories about a year and a half ago. Finally decided to check out the board. Will give more details as I become more comfortable here.
 
Hi There, im 22 male from london and i have many sexual fantasys and wanted to see if im alone in them. im very open minded and optamistic.

see ya on the board MXVampire!
 
mxvampire said:
Hi There, im 22 male from london and i have many sexual fantasys and wanted to see if im alone in them. im very open minded and optamistic.

see ya on the board MXVampire!

Welcome my boyfriend. It's nice that you joined. I look forward to all the sexual fantasies you (and I) have. And I'm sure we'll get lots more ;)

I'm sure that my pussy will be soaked 24/7 ;)

Dirty6girl
 
Hello! I am a 36 yr old female,divorced mother of 2,involved in a long term relationship(4yrs).Not much of an intro,eh?.I found this site 2 days ago and I am absolutely addicted already.Every free second is spent here.Surely the newness will wear off,No? :nana: Love everything about it,the sories are fantastic,the threads are great and very helpful.I've learned so much about anal in the past 2 days,who knows I just might become a fan! ;)
And now I'm going back to the good stuff.... ;)
 
Surprise, Surprise

Hello All:

I'm a 33 year old woman living in Ontario, Canada. I'm a single mom of one adventurous toddler, which makes me wonder where on Earth I find the energy to even be here! ;)

Like many others, I've been reading on literotica.com for years, but I only discovered the chat last night. Oh my what an interesting experience that was!

Funny, I thought coming in here I was up for a role as a submissive, but I think, after last night's experience, that I am, in fact, not.

Don't get me wrong. Last night's experience was wonderful. That's what changed my mind, truthfully. I was pm'd by a few different users, but gave my 'viginity', as it were, to a thoughtful and generous cyber-lover, and now I'm hooked! ;)

Hope all's well in your respective corners of the world,
~Whisper_Dirty_Things_To_Me
 
Hullo, I'm a 20 year old male living in Barbados. I've visited this site off and on for about 2 years now and yesterday I finally stumbled onto these forums. I could slap myself for what I was missing. :)
 
Muddyman

Hello everyone! What to tell... well, I'm just your average sensative and sensual 50 old horny dog.

I truly love to communicate on many levels; give and receive pleasure; and explore the darkers side of sexuality as either a dominate or submissive.

Relaitively intelligent and good looking professional in a dirty business, well, not that dirty, construction related. I travel across the lower fourty-eight states extensively and may be visiting a town near you soon... shall we talk?
 
Dirty6girl said:
Hello everybody!

Here's a dirty girl from Norway who likes to have fun, and I know I'm at the right place for that.

I'm a 33 year old sahm, with 2 kids, that loves to try new stuff all the time ;)
Thank you phoenixxxx, for inviting me here.

Lets have fun!


Dirty6girl :kiss:
Hi hun glad you could make it and welcum to lit.....have fun ;)
 
Not so new here.............lol

I've been a memeber for a few years and I just now discovered this forum for introductions!
I'm male, living in Kentucky and pushing the big 50! I am semi retired (disabled, dang it), married with two grown children. I do oil paints as a hobby and on occasion sell a few.
I love the storied on Lit and chatting. But it is difficult to find a mature lady who likes to chat and have fun online. Wish this would have be around when I was younger..LOL
 
hello everyone

Hi,
well i just joined up coz this was recommended to me by a friend, im new at this website, dont really know what to do lol
just looking to meet new people and learn more about myself and thats about it really :)
 
Hello everyone, name's Elaine, 38yr old wife and mother of a beautiful teen daughter who'd probably be mortified if she knew what kind of site her mom was checking out. :lol: Marriage was in a bit of a rocky spell but when the real issues started working out, I decided to add a bit of spice to the bedroom. After some searching, and a few days of reading various parts of the site, I decided to stick around and see what else I could learn to wow the hubby with. :)
 
Hi to all here Im from West Aussie and joined earlier today and already started posting in other forums on the site. Welcome to other newies too.
 
Recently joined here, sorry forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Clint. I'm a 21 year old college student, studying English, looking to become a screenwriter for the movies. I have not had a lot of great luck with relationships in the past, I'd rather not discuss that here.

My hobbies are writing, music, and baseball. I also love anything to do with the movies. Some fav things of mine...

Fav TV shows: House, Arrested Development

Fav Movies: Jerry Maguire, The House Of Yes, Back To The Future

Fav Actors: Edward Norton, Philip Seymour Hoffman

Fav Actresses: Parker Posey, Julianne Moore
 
Hi everybody

I'm a 21 year old male trainee primary teacher in London, England. I'm bi-sexual with a leaning toward men, but in a very happy, loving, long term monogomous relationship with a very sexy girlie. And I intend to stay that way.

We are quite adventurous, and I originally ended up here after finding the literotica site in her browser...

So far it looks like a very interesting forum!
 
Hi.

Hi all, I am a 24 yo single mother of a 4 yo. This is my very fist post, I found literotica.com by accident, but once I started reading the stories, I think I am hooked ~winks~. Anyway, I jopined a couple of days ago and have been reading a lot of posts. I live in South Australia and am definately more straight then bi, though I have experienced a few very interesting girl on girl actions ~cheeky grin~, I thought this muight be a good thing so I could find out more about myself sexually.

many happy returns

~F.

P.S. I think I like the banana :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
About me

Male living in Perth WA 40+ with gf

Been reading Lit stories for about a year and decided to wander over and talk to like minded people. Gf doesnt know about Lit , looking to chat to interesting people, always searching for that kink that links.

A special hello to all the women who disprove the adage that only men like and enjoy sex
 
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night.

I realised after I joined that my username seems somewhat female. But, and I'm cool with it, I'm a male.
The username was supposed to be a mix of Mister, because I'm a bloke, and Aries, for an obvious reason.

Hence MistAries, mysteries.... I think my cleverness was having an off day.
I do apologise and shall be making it up to all of you in a manner of your own choosing.

(except that... that's just wrong)

So then, we have established that I'm a fella. It's a good start.
 
Hi there, this looks like a good place to start!
Im a 38yo female from South Australia, recently separated from my husband of 10 years and found out about Literotica an hour ago!!
Im off to have a look around..... ;)
 
I knew I'd forget something. My age!

Thanks for the reminder, Centauria.

I am a 34 year old.

Okay... let's get this forum read and memorised.

Or not memorised, I think I'll just have a read.
 
Hey ya'll..

I've been lurking the boards for only about six months even though i've been reading the stories for about six years.. this is really a great site for that!
This is only my second post.. just thought i'd introduce myself. I'm a guy in my twenties currently in a very good relationship and going to school for engineering major. I'm excited!
 
Back
Top