Who likes to be tied?

Definitely my thing. Definitely. :D

Before starting to explore D/s I used to place my hands in a position where I could fantasize being tied. Or even antagonize the current BF to hold me down and take me. (Yeah, I know.... :eek:)

These days I found being cuffed or just held down works just as well if not better. But no matter what type of restraint is used, I get excited quicker and easier if its applied. Heck, somethings thats all I need to be a wiggling, writhing, hysterical mess!
 
Have a look on youtube at Two Knotty Boys, they do some good ties.
Always take safety seriously!
Always have EMT shears close enough to grab and cut through the ropes in case of emergency.
Make sure airways are clear
Be aware that nerve damage can happen very quickly, it is worth an basic idea of physiology before tying so that dangerous pressure points can be avoided.

Rope is amazing, sensual, pleasurable. But it can be lethal, so do play as safely as you can. It is not as simple as just tying someone up.

Join a peer rope group and learn under experienced practitioners. It takes a long time, but it is very worth it :)



What Daisy said. I love the feeling of being restrained in any way but I particularly love the feeling of rope against my skin. I've been using cotton 6mm and 6mm Chatham Hemp from Master Ropemakers in Kent, for my shibari at home. The hemp is the creamiest loveliest skinn feel when it's been conditioned. I'd be happy to share my recipe for processing the raw rope. The ties and knots are taking a while to learn but it's so worth it. The feeling of the actual tying is wonderful; the sensual passes of rope around my body and the proximity to my partner are lovely. The giving over of my body to the whole tying up and then resultant binding is so sexy. I'm also enjoying a bit of self tying and preparing myself for my husband. I can do a few self ties and the restriction under normal clothes or indeed it being visible in small cosmetically appealing accessories around vanilla types is cool!
 
The devil is in the details. How to secure firmly yet access everything, ahhh, that's where the mastery florishes.
 
Being restrained on my back or on my tummy as long as the person teases, tickles and torments me for a long time. It's heaven and if I'm blindfolded it's even better. Don't forget the feathers the fur MIT and your fingers and anything else that will drive a sensually driven female nuts!:kiss:
I 100% agree with you! Getting tingly just reading this.
 
What about ice, heat packs, ice packs, velvet gloves, and feathers. bondage is an art form. Its very rewarding to look at a female bound, restrained, blindfolded. The excitement inside me as I anticipate what she needs, is a feeling I cherish
 
Is want this sooo badly, I think my husband might be warming up to it a little more! We have done it a couple of times but I really really want it! Makes me very wet thinking about it too!
 
Agreed, it's a wonderful feeling for me whatever the restraint is made of. I really have a thing in my head for chains and brutal-looking shackles, though.
 
I've never actually been bound, but it doesn't stop me fantasizing about it, to have a guy enjoy watching my body squirm as he takes it to new heights and me powerless to do anything.
 
not for me, i prefer to be the one facilitating the restraints, be that rope or if i'm feeling wicked - chain.
 
For those who like various kinds of restraint, may I suggest trying saran wrap? When I've done it with a sub, we've started with a spreader bar and I've had her stand as upright as possible, and I start by wrapping each leg separately and then do her torso with her arms at her side, coming back down again to her legs and wrapping them as tightly as possible against the counter-restraint of the spreader bar. I've always put cups over the nipples and, after she's completed, I cut out the cups (ketchup cups or something like that from a fast food place work well) so I can give her nipples the attention they deserve. I'll also take my knife (an old Hudson Bay skinning knife that looks absolutely wicked) and free her pussy so I can use it, also.

I've done this most often with her next to a bed. It's fun to push her over onto the bed when the wrapping is complete. There is nothing she can do. The subs report it is a truly helpless feeling.

Of course, you leave the face uncovered, and you can do this for only so long because she'll begin to perspire fairly quickly and it can't evaporate.

Oh, and one other thing. Wrapping plastic comes in many colors.
 
If somebody wants to try self bondage, I can let them know how to do it, so they have an idea what it feels like ;) Contact me for full details.
 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Been bound just a couple times and can't wait to do it again!
Funny how I'm claustrophobic, too . . .
 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Been bound just a couple times and can't wait to do it again!
Funny how I'm claustrophobic, too . . .

Really that could be interesting tied and in a box perhaps, what would reaction be?
 
Its only happened a couple times now (in the past 14 months) but he left me tied to the bed in another room all night. When he wanted to, he simply came in and did as he pleased. Then he went back to the master BR to sleep.

Took a while but I was able to fall asleep. Did it on a Friday night because waking up after being tied all night I was a bit creaky.
 
I, too, love bondage sex. The restraint seems to build up my sexual intensity because I don't have the usual movement to help direct and release it. Also, the sense of helplessness adds to the intensity since I can't control what might happen, particularly if there is the chance of others being let in to me. Sometimes if I've been tied and my partners get me off but don't really fuck me I'll pant and sweat and finally beg for it.
 
I have never had this done to me. No woman I have been with was ever remotely interested to the being tied down or in tying me down.

I fear that I will never have this experience. It is what it is I guess
 
Back
Top