Disabled man has an affair with his babysitter

B

bustyblondebitch

Guest
A married couple has a disabled son who lives with them he is in his early 30s one day his parents get called out of town due to a family emergency, his normal babysitter can't come.

So they ask the young woman who lives next door to take of him while they are gone she agrees she is also in her early 40s.


So she comes over and she takes care of him, when he gets hungry she feeds him his lunch or dinner because he can't feed himself.

when the young man is done eating she asks "Do you want some dessert?"

He says "Yes i want you for dessert."

at first she is angry at his remark then he explains that he has daydreamed about having sex with her.

A few minutes later they are in his bedroom the clothes come off and they are going at it.

i'm not sure how it ends maybe she becomes pregnant with his love child and the parents ask her to move in with them.

or they find out about the affair but instead of being angry she moves in with them so that the two lovers can have sex whenever they want to.
 
127 views but no comments that's awful just awful.
 
I suppose he could be her best lover ever or perhaps its been awhile sense she has been with a man.

And she declares that he is her best lover ever because her previous lovers did Not know what they were doing, and he did know what it took to please her.
 
Maybe he is paralyzed from the neck down, so he has to control everything with his mouth: his wheelchair, his computer, his phone, etc. As a result, he develops extreme strength and dexterity with his lips and tongue. Naturally, that makes him extremely good at cunnilingus......
 
Two brothers are equally damaged in a terrible auto wreck that broke nearly every bone in their bodies. Critical surgery;l then they're placed in a state-of-the-art physical rehab facility. Till their bones set, they're immobilized in adjacent beds (private room) that are power-mounted for full-360 mobility -- can take almost any position. This reduces chance of clotting and bed sores.

One nurse spends much assigned time with the brothers. She soon accedes to their sexual needs, blowing them sequentially. In time, the brothers argue about who should be blown first and best. The nurse eventually tires of their squabbling and positions the beds so the brothers can blow each other. Hilarity ensues.
 
Two brothers are equally damaged in a terrible auto wreck that broke nearly every bone in their bodies. Critical surgery;l then they're placed in a state-of-the-art physical rehab facility. Till their bones set, they're immobilized in adjacent beds (private room) that are power-mounted for full-360 mobility -- can take almost any position. This reduces chance of clotting and bed sores.

One nurse spends much assigned time with the brothers. She soon accedes to their sexual needs, blowing them sequentially. In time, the brothers argue about who should be blown first and best. The nurse eventually tires of their squabbling and positions the beds so the brothers can blow each other. Hilarity ensues.

I thought she'd position them so that she can blow both at once...
 
Thank you sirhugs i think that would be better and a LOT less gross.
 
Another person that could fall (mutually, even) for a disabled man would be a physical therapist. All that time spent cheering him on, helping him stretch, etc. could lead to getting to know him and him getting to know her. It might not even dawn on them the sexual tension that is building between them until he finishes whatever run of PT he was authorized by his doc.
 
as a disabled man from his shoulders down, who is 31 years old, I would love this only I would prefer a woman in her early 20s.
 
I would start off with this disabled guy, perhaps in a wheelchair, seeing her through the window at her house getting it on, perhaps more than once, so he has more of an idea that she is interested in casual sex. Then he could put it to her in conversation that she knows she has casual sex. He could describe what he saw and how hot she looked. She could get excited by his retelling of these escapades, and that could turn them both on.
Her visits could become regular when one of the parents needs dialysis or some other regular treatment and the other must drive.
Then their relationship could build and after a while, he could propose.
Not much kink to the story, but it's an idea.
 
ESamuelJones: I love your idea but i am going to need help getting it put together i'm just the idea lady.
 
Back
Top