Successfully self-employed writer seeks occasional daytime company

Checkmate70

Experienced
Joined
Oct 31, 2014
Posts
213
Hi there … I am self-employed, successfully and intentionally so. ("Self-employed" is not, in my case, a euphemism for "not employed.") I'm a writer/journalist and graduate student in journalism. I spend a couple days a week out and about meeting sources, chasing stories, interviewing people, taking classes and teaching journalism a bit ... and a couple days a week at home, feet propped up on a coffee table (or sitting in my makeshift basement office if the work is super serious), just pounding out the words.

Like nearly everyone else with a pulse, I occasionally (ok, often) find myself in need of sexual release. It's nice to be able to just scratch that itch, so to speak, any old time when I'm home alone. However, I also often find that I really, really want to share those intimate moments with someone. Besides that, sometimes I just get lonely during the day and wouldn't mind a special kind of flirtatious friend to talk to.

So I guess what I'm looking for is first of all a friend, a friend who enjoys the delicious fruits of playing together with our voices.

Now, I love flirtation by online chat. Simply love it, even if it doesn't lead to anything. And I don't mind the occasional online/cyber/whatever roleplay, with the right partner ... but for the most part what I'm looking for is someone I can *talk* to once in a while.

The first nervous, tentative, “hello?” The first little sigh when you let the arousal take over … the fervent whispers, the gasps, the moans, the “please,” the “yes!” the “cum for me” … all growled or moaned or begged or screamed … God, nothing is better. Especially with a special friend.

I’d like to talk about what we’d do if you were here … or talk about fantasies or real experiences while we touch ourselves … or guide you in the way you touch yourself, if you’re the submissive sort … even roleplay a fantasy of yours. Whatever makes you warm, I’m open.

This wouldn't be a "beck and call" situation. I might reach out to you online or by text and let you know I'm lonely or feeling playful ... and you could reach out to me as well. Or I might let you know that I have the house to myself tomorrow, so think about what games you'd like to play. And some weeks will be busy and you'll barely hear from me at all, but when you do, we'll pick up where we left off -- as friends and playmates.

I’m 43. I’m married, so discretion is important and assured for you as well. Ideally you'd be home alone at least part time, or working in a job that allows you to sneak away sometimes.

If you'd like to get to know me better, just drop me a PM ... looking forward to getting to know you.
 
Last edited:
Just giving this a little bump. I'm on vacation for the next few days without much alone time, so I'd love to just get to know you a bit by PM for now and see if we want to get more acquainted when I'm back home. :)
 
Bumped this last night but ... since I'm looking for daytime playtime ... kind of makes more sense to bump it now .. :)
 
Made a couple of friends from this post .... and now spending a few days and nights home alone, so just giving this one more bump ...
 
Bumping because I'm working at home on a dreary, rainy day and would love some company.
 
Hi there,

Not for me, but what a really great post. Good luck in finding that perfect playmate. You expressed your needs so well, but then you are a writer.

J
 
Back
Top