Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 06-21-2017, 08:49 PM   #76
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeskr View Post
The newest Springfield 45, dusted off the Tec-9, Mossberg 590 and the Winchester 70 XTR. 300 win mag. Hunting season is coming up soon. And as always, a variety of the 9 mm's I have laying around.

Tell me about the Daniels Defense, I am not up to date with that.
I'd say if you're looking for a new one, look at Daniels seriously. Really good quality. Black Rain is pretty good too but they're getting a bit expensive. Not that i'm an expert. I ask my partner and my Granddads. They live and breathe shooting.

My baby is a DDM4V11SLW (this one). 5.56mm, 14.5" barrel length, weighs just over 6lbs. It's totally factory-standard, haven't modified it at all yet - want to shoot it more than a few times before I play around with it. Really comfortable to shoot, well balanced and easy for me to handle. I like the low weight, makes it easier for me to work with, and their magwell is really well designed for reloads. I've put a couple of thousand rounds through since I got her and finding myself a lot more accurate than with my old rifles.

Was my Xmas present - my old one's a rather well-used Ruger SR-556 (pink with Hello Kitty decals of course...) and an old and battered Sig-Sauer. Got a Ruger SR-9 and own little Remington 870 20 gauge as well but I'm not so good with that. Need to practice more with that one. Shooting a .308 just kills me. Too big for me to handle easily.

My partner has the big guns. I bought him a Black Rain Ordnance Predator .308 and a couple of thousand rounds for his birthday last year. His friends all wanted to steal me. LOL. His old one's a Sig Sauer 716 DMR along with a couple more of his own .556 rifles and a Remington 870 12 gauge and some 1911's. I shoot them all just so's I know how to use them but I find the 1911's a bit tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisArpy View Post
Well before that unfortunate boating accident miles at sea where all my arsenal fell overboard...

Lessee; some 1911's in .45, a couple of nice S&W's in 9mm, a .380 Ruger, a S&W .22 target, a 3" Ruger SP101 in .357, an original peacemaker (which I've only ever only shot ONE ROUND through), some reproduction 1860 Colt Navy's, a .25 Colt Mustang pocket gun, a safe queen 20ga Mossberg pump, a battlefield pickup Carcano in 7.35Cal, a nicely scoped Vanguard in 30.06.

I envy you your DD. We can't have the fun stuff here. At least not legally.

But this is all just a fond reminiscence. That boating accident I mentioned earlier took them all to a watery grave years ago.
Ohhhh, those accidents. Such a shame when that happens. And you have nooooo idea where they are. I'm sure if the elections had gone the other way some of ours would have gone to a watery grave as well. Or fallen into a ravine up in the mountains. Or something.

Sounds like quite the collection,

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
Shot any colored folks with them?
Of course not. It's those darn sneaky little hobbits I'm really scared of.
Winner - 2016 Literotica Awards - Interracial Love Category - Strawberry - a Shanghai Girl in America Chapter 4"
Winner - 2016 Literotica Awards - First Time Category - A chinese girl and a biker in - "Chinese Takeout - Chapter 4"

All of Chloe Tzang's stories can be found here
Chloe supports our Veterans by drinking Black Rifle Coffee
And "Mistaken Identity: Chapter One" - "They All Look Like Me" can be found right here

Last edited by ChloeTzang : 06-21-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:27 AM   #77
toeskr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Shot any colored folks with them?
Project your insecurities much bitch?

Just like soft rom and oreo, your lack of racial understanding is glaring. Stfu before you embarrass yourself further.

Old 06-24-2017, 06:39 AM   #78
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Project your insecurities much bitch?

Just like soft rom and oreo, your lack of racial understanding is glaring. Stfu before you embarrass yourself further.
Oh, it's always the case. Liberals project their own inclinations onto others. The things they accuse us of are the things they really really want to do, or do in fact do.

I tend to give phrodeau the benefit of the doubt though. He really seems like every now and then he's starting to see the light, but then the lidless eye reels him back in and comments like that last one come out. Never mind, like many insecure and self-hating white liberals, a little dose of reality one day will probably occur and then he'll be .... gasp .... one of us

Or dead.
Winner - 2016 Literotica Awards - Interracial Love Category - Strawberry - a Shanghai Girl in America Chapter 4"
Winner - 2016 Literotica Awards - First Time Category - A chinese girl and a biker in - "Chinese Takeout - Chapter 4"

And "Mistaken Identity: Chapter One" - "They All Look Like Me" can be found right here

Old 06-24-2017, 07:02 AM   #79
toeskr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeTzang View Post
Oh, it's always the case. Liberals project their own inclinations onto others. The things they accuse us of are the things they really really want to do, or do in fact do.

I tend to give phrodeau the benefit of the doubt though. He really seems like every now and then he's starting to see the light, but then the lidless eye reels him back in and comments like that last one come out. Never mind, like many insecure and self-hating white liberals, a little dose of reality one day will probably occur and then he'll be .... gasp .... one of us

Or dead.
Phro is the modern day chicken little. So sad. Actually he seems like he could be likeable but is so afraid of the sky falling. I only really reply when he starts speaking out of his ass like all his leftist cronies. I think if we took him out target shooting, some of his irrational fears would disappear. And maybe we could introduce him to the colored folk we grew up with and love. It's sad when ones life experiences are so limited.

Old 06-24-2017, 08:42 AM   #80
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I think if we took him out target shooting, some of his irrational fears would disappear. And maybe we could introduce him to the colored folk we grew up with and love. It's sad when ones life experiences are so limited.
Exactly. My family's a case in point. Polish American on one side, Vietnamese Chinese on the other and almost all us kids are in these weirdly mixed relationships- my cousin is married to a Chinese guy, my partner is Italian American, my brothers are all with blondes for some reason (probably about the furthest fro me they could manage) when we all get together its this total amalgam of cultures and people and the food all blended into American - no diverse this or that, just one big family get together.... totally fun.

Old 06-24-2017, 09:30 AM   #81
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Looks like I touched more raw nerves than a dentist.

Old 06-24-2017, 10:12 AM   #82
ChloeTzang
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Looks like I touched more raw nerves than a dentist.
Naaaaah, you're small and furry and cuddly even if you do snarl and spout more bs than not. We want to save you from yourself.