Where are all the British guys n girls?!?!?

People like to blame being English for a lot of things. I wonder if Austrians have the same problem?

Seems unlikely - after all they do share the German love of naturism. I found this out in the hotel sauna on a skiing holiday

Seems unlikely - after all they do share the German love of naturism. I found this out in the hotel sauna on a skiing holiday

Sounds a good subject for a coffee table book (the things found out while on holidays rather than naked mid Europeans).

Hi Everyone
Im in rainy Manchester looking to brighten my day up

I find the main problem in talking to Americans are the different expressions. They always talk about Mommy and Mom whereas I likec Mummy and Mum.

It is the same thing with underwear. They dont seem to recognise knickers or suspenders.

These are the words most women grew up with and have great erotic meaning.

Mary

I find the main problem in talking to Americans are the different expressions. They always talk about Mommy and Mom whereas I likec Mummy and Mum.

It is the same thing with underwear. They dont seem to recognise knickers or suspenders.

These are the words most women grew up with and have great erotic meaning.

Mary

Not to mention.'fanny'! :)

Greetings! I'm an American lady... Would love to talk to, make friends with, possibly even someday meet... A nice, tall, British guy. I have a personals ad connected to my profile with more details. Hope you are all having a lovely holiday season so far! Wish me luck!

Greetings! I'm an American lady... Would love to talk to, make friends with, possibly even someday meet... A nice, tall, British guy. I have a personals ad connected to my profile with more details. Hope you are all having a lovely holiday season so far! Wish me luck!

Good Luck :D

I'd have thought you should be swamped with offers?

Start of the final run-in to Christmas now :)

It's worse for Australians

People like to blame being English for a lot of things. I wonder if Austrians have the same problem?

We just drunk and punch each other. Although we sometimes talk after we beat England at rugby - again.

The British v Austrians v Australians

Austrians I have found are a very proud race (and the few I have met have impressed me, and occasionally annoyed me for their stubbornness lol), I cannot imagine them blaming their nationality for an incident/"thing"/mistake. I presume you were talking about Australians however! :p Australians - I believe - blame their nationality, but somehow manage to twist it into a positive, cheeky sods. Lmao

I myself only blame my Britishness in that we are encouraged for the stiff upper lip syndrome. But one can only delight in such an attitude surely? ;)

Austrians?

Austrians I have found are a very proud race (and the few I have met have impressed me, and occasionally annoyed me for their stubbornness lol), I cannot imagine them blaming their nationality for an incident/"thing"/mistake. I presume you were talking about Australians however! :p Australians - I believe - blame their nationality, but somehow manage to twist it into a positive, cheeky sods. Lmao

I myself only blame my Britishness in that we are encouraged for the stiff upper lip syndrome. But one can only delight in such an attitude surely? ;)

Damn, I need to get my glasses checked

Hey carefull now Im an expate living in Malta, and I have never had a stiff upperlips. I do have stiffness but never my lips ;)

british guy

Im a British guy, 26, just out of a long term relationship and looking for fun and games with 18-40yr old women in UK.

I prefer <size 12 if im honest.
Love great breasts and legs!

Considering my age im an exceptional lover, mainly due to a rarity of actually asking what someone wants and trying to give it!

give me a shout if anyone is interested.

Back