If your bisexual

Frimost

Now 40% more Lesbianism!
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Posts
6,706
Who do you worry more about cheating on you when your in a relationship, boyfriends or girlfriends? Who do you think has the better chance of hiding thier infidelity, men or women?
 
I don't worry about cheating, but I think women in general would be the most successful at not getting caught.
 
I don't worry about this, the only thing that I'd construe as "cheating" would be having sex with someone without telling me, and I'm pretty gung-ho in favor when my partner does tell me, so there's really no reason not to.
 
Depends on the person really not the sex. Some have it in there nature to shop around others are very commited. Each person handles guilt in a different way. The more guilt you feel the harder it would be to hide it.

To answer your question neither and both ;)
 
If I cheated with a woman, my wife would smell pussy juice on my moustache.
If I cheat with a guy, all I might need is a breath mint to cover my trail.
 
If you are biseual what hurts more to be cheated on? Having your partner cheat on you with a member of the same sex or of the opposite gender as you?
 
Frimost said:
And you know it...
someone finish the song now.

Clap your hands! *clap, clap*
If you're bi and you know it, clap your hands! *clap, clap*
If you're bi and you know it
And you really wanna show it
If you're bi and you know it, clap your hands! *clap, clap*
 
I think I'd be more upset if my husband cheating on me with another woman. I could understand that a man has things that I can't offer (namely, a penis) so I'd feel that him having sex with another woman would be more of an emotional thing.
I hope this makes sense!
 
I'd be upset if it was my bf or gf significant other cheating on me! As for who can get away with it, I'd think a girl can for sure more so than a guy.
 
Don't worry about cheating. Just take it as an excuse to get a bit on the side yourself.

Or failing that, just go with it and start pestering your partner to let you share the people they cheat on you with.
 
Cheating?

We're both bi in an open relationship. We discuss everything before hand and we have no secrets, but she has had more lovers than me. But cheating...I dunno.
 
Isn't being bisexual sticking your hands down anyone's pants and being pleasantly thrilled with whatever you find and not being shocked at the act of doing itđź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant
 
Back
Top