One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too right. I think the last should always be an exception, besides I'm sure there's ways to work the calories off

True.

Not a keyboard print face moment?

You're right of course, we would burn off far more than consumed unless you felt the need to use the whole can. It might take a bit longer then. We could still get there though.

Well...I was mistaken...a LOT.

Today has been full of keyboard print face moments, or at least stiff neck moments. I'm not sure what it is.

What can I say? I like to share ;)

Thank god for that! And thank you also.

Good morning beautiful, I hope you had a good night. Also I would love to be the one to clean that whipped cream off...

Mmm...that sounds like a wonderful idea. :kiss:

I leave you alone for the day and look what happens! ;) I think I'd lick all that cream off and replace it with a different kind of cream. There's not a part of your body I wouldn't want to cover with it.

When you put it like that it sounds like leaving me along for the day is a good thing? That sounds amazing, perfect, delicious.

I've told you I want you right?

A lot.

We don't want you to be bored.

There's a bit of sun poking through the clouds now, but I'm betting snow will be back this afternoon and into tomorrow.

Apparently I've found a way to avoid it all anyway.
It's been one of those days. :rolleyes:

I'm suddenly in the mood for a sundae...
Damn you Isseii! :kiss:

I know where we can get a banana. :kiss:

What a fantastic thing to see to start my day off. Bravo!

Awww yay! I'm always in favor of starting your days off in the best manner possible. :kiss:

I'll always be there to provide it for you. :kiss::kiss::rose::heart:

However... it's hard to be pure when I see whipped cream on you for me to lick off. :devil:

You don't have to be pure ALL the time. It's enough that we know that you've still got it in you. :kiss:

Wow you are outstanding wish i could come home to you every night

Thank you. I'll do my best to make you look forward to coming home. ;)

I said I would post this.

But I actually think these are more interesting. I suppose that's a matter of perspective.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF6703a Lit.jpg
    DSCF6703a Lit.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCF6706a Lit.jpg
    DSCF6706a Lit.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 607
play that thang

I said I would post this.

But I actually think these are more interesting. I suppose that's a matter of perspective.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I seem to recall you and a guitar in the past - glad to see that you haven't lost your touch:
attachment.php

Super rock hard nipples just from holding the guitar , wonder what happens when you plug it in?? Oh and "this" was so delicious - I am suddenly ravenous for whipped cream on golden delicious skin DAve :devil::devil:

You don't have to be pure ALL the time. It's enough that we know that you've still got it in you. :kiss:

With that new cream pic you posted, I won't be pure all the time for sure. :devil:
Not my tongue anyway. ;)

I really liked that first guitar pic.
The split color/b&w was a nice effect.

I seem to recall you and a guitar in the past - glad to see that you haven't lost your touch:
attachment.php

Super rock hard nipples just from holding the guitar , wonder what happens when you plug it in?? Oh and "this" was so delicious - I am suddenly ravenous for whipped cream on golden delicious skin DAve :devil::devil:

Guitars, swords, and Chinese water floats. What can I say? I'm very "propy". Really...most of them are things that mean something to me. My way of inserting my personality into something purely physical.

There was a reason my ass was perched on that amp you know. Turn it on and crank it up baby. It goes to eleven.

I need an official whipped cream cleaner. ;)

With that new cream pic you posted, I won't be pure all the time for sure. :devil:
Not my tongue anyway. ;)

I really liked that first guitar pic.
The split color/b&w was a nice effect.

Your tongue is a good start. I'll have to see about corrupting the rest of you.
I have a thing for hands and fingers.

Thanks.
I needed some art in my sex.
:kiss:

Your tongue is a good start. I'll have to see about corrupting the rest of you.
I have a thing for hands and fingers.

Thanks.
I needed some art in my sex.
:kiss:

lol, Do you think the rest of me isn't already corrupted?
I just have that unique ability to switch back and forth or even be both. ;)

Oh damn. I missed dessert today.

At least tomorrow is hump day and the lunch specials are phenomenal:)

By all means, make any and all attempts to corrupt me. :devil:

And if you like so much... I'm single. :D

I'm working on it...I never claimed to work quickly. Sometimes these things take time...a subtle gentle touch. :kiss:

Oh damn. I missed dessert today.

At least tomorrow is hump day and the lunch specials are phenomenal:)

Since when do you wait for Wednesdays or for dessert?

This one is fairly quiet...and squishy. Lots and lots of squishy. :rolleyes:

Maybe you'll remember this. Perhaps I should go back and finish the series I started?

This is somewhat relevant.

:kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF9256a_Lit.jpg
    DSCF9256a_Lit.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 433
I really shouldn't have my laptop near my bed... saw your videos and I've ended up staying here in bed for far too long.

Loved the way you touched yourself in the first video, and the sounds you make, so damn sexy

Grrr but the nipple clamps.. :devil:. Let's just say I still have a couple of replays of that left before I'm done ;).

Hope you have a great day :rose:

I'll take the job

Guitars, swords, and Chinese water floats. What can I say? I'm very "propy". Really...most of them are things that mean something to me. My way of inserting my personality into something purely physical.

There was a reason my ass was perched on that amp you know. Turn it on and crank it up baby. It goes to eleven.

I need an official whipped cream cleaner. ;)

Although I am currently working 24/7/365 - I will gladly take the job of Official Whipped Cream Cleaner as long as I get to apply the cream too!!:D:D DAve :kiss::kiss:

fucking amazing as always. And i agree wear the glasses they are sexier and i'll cum on them too as for areas i'm going to avoid i cant think of any ;):devil:

This one is fairly quiet...and squishy. Lots and lots of squishy. :rolleyes:

Maybe you'll remember this. Perhaps I should go back and finish the series I started?

This is somewhat relevant.

:kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

Very sexy videos!! :)

I HAVE to get some vibrating nipple clamps. Seriously......I'll be they feel amazing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back