Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Launched by BarbarianSpy on 6 December 2014, a GM “rough romance” novella, Pull of the Groove, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB:

Mixed breed Krit, brought along with his mother to the States from Thailand by an abusive Navy man stepfather, has been bred from the time he graduates high school to be an “anything goes” rough-sex rent boy. It is a life that Krit thinks of as “the groove” and as his natural lot in life.

As soon as he is able to break away from his abusive home situation, Krit leaves the area of the Norfolk Navy bases for Philadelphia. But “the groove” of servicing Navy men, who are drawn to his androgynous nature, is so deeply engrained in Krit that he relocates near the Navy shipyard there and continues his life of street male prostitution. He falls into a life of cruising the parks for men with fetish tastes that include rough sex, bondage, sounding, cross-dressing, and double penetration, and he becomes so used to being used roughly that he believes he is completely immune to any emotional attachment to sex. That is until he meets young, naïve, but hunky Navy sailor, Austin, who is looking for a first male-male coupling and is determined to pay to have it with Krit.

Is Krit so lost in servicing “the groove,” though, that he can’t take pleasure in a more loving and sensual give-and-take sexual relationship?


TAGS:

age difference, bondage, crossdressing, dp, fetish, first time, gay anal, gay dp, gay male, gay sailor, gay virgin, navy, rent boy, rough, sex for money, sounding, uniforms


EXCERPT:

There was no question that the handsome young man was Navy. He was standing across the cafeteria table from me decked out in pristine Navy enlisted whites from the circular cap down to his broad chest of white tunic with navy-blue turtleneck underneath and blue string tie to his slim waist wrapped in a thick white web belt and polished brass buckle, and on down to white trousers gathered into white leggings and spats covering shiny black boots. If he was older than I was, it wasn’t by much.

There also was little doubt that he was nervous as hell. He was carrying a cafeteria tray, but there was little on it and it kept wobbling around on the tray, which he held with white-gloved hands.
“Excuse me. Is this seat taken?”

I looked around and saw other tables with empty seats, but he looked so good to me that I happily said, “No, it isn’t. Join me.” I realized then that I’d seen him before—several times, in Marconi Plaza park, but in T and shorts, not Navy whites. The Navy whites, although spiffy, didn’t do justice to how muscular and cut his body was. I could have sworn that he’d seen me there too.

“Sorry for the whites,” He said as he set his tray down. “Just came from the yard. Parade today.”

We were at a cafeteria next to FDR park, which was just a short distance from the Navy Yard. This was where I usually ate lunch on Saturdays. I liked hearing the sounds from the baseball stadium, just a couple of blocks to the east.

“Oh, I thought that you wore them just for me,” I said. He gave me the impression to be very proud to wear that uniform—and he had every right to be; he looked terrific in it.

He blushed as he sat down, and I could tell I’d scored a point. He had been interested in me when we’d been in Marconi Plaza park at the same time. In any event, he’d scored a point too. I melted at the look of him in his Navy whites. He was young, my age or maybe a year older, and in superb shape, as I could remember from seeing him in his athletic gear and playing volleyball with his mates in the park. And he was ruggedly handsome and refreshingly shy at the same time.

We were both quiet for a few minutes as we ate, although I could tell that he was just busting to talk, and to finally blurt it out—why he was approaching me. By then, when he said it, I wasn’t a bit surprised.

“I’ve seen you in the park—in Marconi Plaza park—a couple of times.”
“I know,” I answered. “I saw you there too.”

He hesitated here, but took a big breath and proceeded. “And I saw you walk over to that bar on 10th. Sometimes with men.”

“Yes, I guess you would have seen me do that.” I wasn’t going to make it easy for him. I thought his nervousness and his obvious need were precious. And, god, he was a hunk and a half.

“You know what kind of bar Merry’s is, don’t you?”

“I guess I would,” I answered. “It’s where men go to pick up other men to fuck. It’s where I pick up men to pay to fuck me.”

He lowered his head and blushed again. And he shuffled about like he was thinking of leaving the table. I reached over and put my hand on his forearm. And then the image of the ghoul having done that to me just a few days previously to detain me floated through my mind, and I withdrew my hand. Instead, I pressed the knee of one of my legs between his under the table. I didn’t want this one to get away.

He gave a start and looked up at me. But he also pushed his knees together under the table, trapping mine between them.

“Is that what you’ve come here to ask me?” I asked. “You want to pay to fuck me?”



1693183.jpg
 
New Story

"Lauren's Longing" is now available at smash words.

Lauren Andrews aches to feel passion again. In her time of need, she gets entangled with the one guy she absolutely shouldn't. What will she do?

A fast, provocative read.
 
Charlie and Mindy, Book 4: Now and Always

Book 4, the last of my Charlie and Mindy series, is now available as Now and Always, by Charles E. Magness, on Smashwords

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/503054

and on Carnal Pleasures:

http://www.carnal-pleasures.com/zen...ge=product_info&cPath=134_177&products_id=734

It will soon be available on other sites.

Blurb:

Charlie's love for Mindy, and hers for him, grows deeper and stronger with every passing day as they support each other through disaster. But can he can keep the promises he made to Mindy and to his parents while they continue their forbidden love under the shadow of a dark secret, and in conflict with an official college policy that prohibits ‘extra-marital sexual intercourse’?

Now they have supportive friends who are lovers, too—and they hope to share a house with those friends.

They are to be separated for an entire month, and they realize that they must keep their love alive, even though they've never been so far apart for so long. Facing this separation, Mindy worries about how they will handle it, especially when Charlie speaks blithely of "other girlfriends."

To make matters worse, they're not sure where they'll find the money they need to complete their educations. One of them could drop out to earn enough, maybe, to keep the other in, but each insists that the other must stay in school. The disagreement is fundamental, and it promises to turn into a real fight!

And, even if they finish college, they both are coming to realize that they want to go on for advanced degrees. They must find a way to carry that through, too.

Then there are the questions of careers, marriage, children...and beyond. Is their mantra ‘Now and always!’ just a dream, or can they turn it into reality?

Exerpt:

The quintessential femininity of the soft warm body that rested against me forced itself into my awareness. Soft female aromas filled my nostrils, firm little tits rested against me, and the taste of her lips lingered on my lips. My cock, I realized, was responding to her. And I knew that I was far from finished with her.
Together, with a single will, our lips found each other again. We kissed again, gently, lovingly; but this time her tongue entered my mouth. It tussled with my own tongue, and as it did so, it transmitted the magnitude of the desire that had come upon her in the wake of her melancholic wretchedness.
My own desire grew quickly to equal magnitude. As that kiss continued, my hand wormed its way between us, sought out the swell of a breast, cupped it, toyed with it. She moaned into our kiss and tightened the clasp of her arms about me even more—and our tongues chased each other into and out of each other's mouths.
She ended the kiss, and backed her head away to look into my eyes again. I knew, this time, that I was expected to fall into those cobalt abysses, and I did exactly that. As that blue wrapped itself around me, I heard her say, "You're so good to me."
Then, with what remained of my ability to think and act, I caressed the side of her face, and I murmured back, "I need to be good to you. It's my job. You're my lover, and you're so good to me."
She graced me with another of those 150-watt smiles. And then, shaking off my arms, she stood in front of me. She reached out, and took my left hand into her right hand. Gently, she pulled me upright and led me toward the stairs. She took a step up and stopped with both her feet on the lowest step. She turned toward me again and stopped me before I could begin to step up. Her head was still below the level of mine, but now her lips could reach mine easily as she came into my arms for another kiss.
 
Re my story Abby

Many readers have suggested that I should have this story published. Well I have done that. 'Abby' is now available on Amazon as an ebook and as paperback. The publishers have suggested that I should make other of my stories available for publishing as well. That will happen, but my stories will always appear on Lit first.
 
"The publishers have suggested that I should make other of my stories available for publishing"

Fuck me dead.
 
Launched on 20 December 2014 by BarabarianSpy, a historical GM novella set in Germany and the United States leading up to and following the Battle of Saratoga in the American Revolution, To the Hessian Hills, by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB

A Hessian mercenary soldier’s tale of his experiences in the American Revolutionary War.

Young German art plasterwork apprentice in the Lower Saxony town of Lüneberg, Johann, enlists to go fight for the British in America. His motivation in doing so is to remain one step ahead of the artisan master husband of a scheming and unattended young wife as well as the anger of the ducal father of a promiscuous and bored young son.

As Johann travels across the ocean to the New York Colony, then through the disastrous British defeat at the Battle of Saratoga, and, finally, on foot in the snowy winter south as a prisoner of war to what became the Hessian Hills in central Virginia, he not only finds a loving relationship with an old friend, August, who has come to America with him, but also learns what he need sacrifice to continue to exist.

Along his route in life from Germany to Virginia, Johann increasingly finds he needs protection from other men whose primary interest is in finding a desirable and willing vessel for their seed. Men such as Rudolf, his artisan master; an unknown recruitment officer; Jocko, the ship’s third mate; Reinhart, the hard-hearted and hard-bodied troop captain; a medical surgeon; and Lawrence, the possessive, cruel, and demanding prisoner guard.

Despite all of the hardships of a prisoner of war in the American Revolution, Johann fights hard to maintain faith in the future. And in his dream for stability and a loving relationship; whilst moving ever closer to the Hessian Hills.


TAGS:

american revolution, battle of saratoga, carpenter, crippled soldier, domination, gay adventure, gay anal, gay love, gay romance, gay sailor, gay soldier, germany, hardship, hessian mercenary, historical, intrigue, military, olderyounger, rough sex, sea voyage, submissive


EXCERPT:

As the units entered the dock area, they were being directed to their assigned ships. And it was here that Johann’s infantry company met up again with the Lüneburg artillery unit—and with Johann’s friends, August and Claus. The three friends would be crossing the ocean together.

Until the artillery guns were on board, however, the infantry unit had to stand at ease, but in formation, on the dockside. Moving the guns onto the ship was no simple task, however. Johann would have thought that the infantry soldiers would help with that, but the separate units did not mix. If anything, the artillerymen felt too much the elite to permit simple foot soldier anywhere near their guns.

They couldn’t get the cannons on board the ship, however, without the expertise of the ship’s crew, so they could not reject this help.

Johann and his infantry comrades stood and watched as wide wooden ramps were put into place against the side of the ship, running from the dock to the gunwales. Smaller ramps descended from the gunwales onto the deck of the ship. The guns would have to ride on the deck, covered with tarps, and tied down to keep them from moving. If a gun broke loose, it would cause considerable damage and havoc to the ship’s rigging and was likely to plunge into the sea.

The artillerymen and the ship’s crew were stripped down to the waist for the muscle-challenging chore of moving the guns, on their caissons, up the ramp from the dock and then back down onto the deck. Working with the guns was a muscle-bulging exercise in any event. Johann, with his new-found experiences in sex between men, now looked on his friend, August, in a light in which he’d never seen nor considered him before. August was a tall, broad-shouldered, Teutonic, magnificent specimen of manhood, just as Johann, on a smaller scale, was—but more so in nearly every aspect. The work he’d done in the artillery unit already had served to add and further defined muscle. Seeing him stripped to the waist as he was now aroused Johann in a way that he now understood.

Claus also was well muscled and handsome, but he was dark and hirsute, where August was blond and with a hairless torso, and he was more wiry than bulky. And Johann sensed that Claus was not for him—that Claus perhaps preferred to have another man inside him much as Johann realized now that he had been fucked by Rudolf and had fucked Werner. With Johann’s new-found understanding of an interest one man could take in another, he was able to discern that the looks and touches in working together between August and Claus to move the guns onto the ship signaled that they were a pair.

Johann slightly regretted this. He and August had been moving toward each other before Johann went to Rudolf as an apprentice. Johann didn’t understand then that they were developing an affinity for each other, but he understood that now. But now it seemed like the opportunity for that had passed. August and Claus seemed the pair now.
Johann’s eyes cast over the other men working on moving the caissons, and they stopped on one of the sailors. A roughly, but magnificently built British redhead seemed to be directing the effort—but directing it from the position of the most-dangerous and muscle-challenging position. And he had the musculature to accord him ascendance among all of these well-built men.

Once Johann laid eyes on this man, his attention only momentarily was able to turn elsewhere until the guns were on deck, covered in tarp and tied down, and the infantrymen, at last, were being marched up the gangplanks and on board.

Thus was Johann’s first sighting of Jocko, the ship’s third mate.



1711556.jpg
 
The Santa Shift, now available on Smashwords and Amazon.

The hospital where Mel works at has determined that Christmas tends to be the most sorrow filled time for it's patients and has launched a plan to spread a little holiday cheer. In the days leading up to Christmas Eve they have a variety of activities to cheer up the majority of the patients. For a select few though, Christmas Eve is their night to live out a little fantasy, of having their own nurse slip between their sheets and deliver a little Christmas cheer. Mel has finally been selected to the hospital's Santa Shift and her own opportunity to deliver some Christmas cheer of her own. Along the way she's joined by her fellow nurse and good friend Lizzie who helps guide her along the night's antics.

3124f79de38148432a596bd8869dd9364b33033a-thumb


Story contains: blowjob, threesome, mff, creampie, lesbian, tittyfucking

Amazon: The Santa Shift

Smashwords: The Santa Shift
 
Free Giveaway

My erotic story "Satisfied By A Stegosaurus" is FREE from 12/28/14 through 1/1/15 (or free any time via Kindle Unlimited)!

Description:
Inspired by true events!!!

Layla's quest to save her tribe takes her to the Valley Of The Giant Lizards, where she must perform a sacred ritual in order to gain enough power to defeat her tribe's enemies.

Warning: This 10,000 word story contains graphic and unusual sexual encounters, and is not appropriate for readers under the age of eighteen.

The story includes:
Forced sex, dinosaur sex, masturbation

Excerpt:
While Layla’s mind was distracted, reeling with new thoughts, insights, and decisions, her already aroused body was reacting to the enormous tongue that was licking up and down her leg, that was wrapping its hot, slick length around her. The creature was determined to lick every speck of the oils and lotions from her body, and it was taking the time to do the job right.
Layla had no mental desire for this creature, this monster, this beast. She had never, in her wildest dreams been aroused by anything other than a human man or woman. But the body is an idiot that knows no pride or reason when it comes to pleasure, and the wet, warm strength of the creature’s tongue caressing her bare flesh was becoming very pleasurable. A tongue is a tongue is a tongue, as far as naked skin is concerned.
The creature licked up and down the length of Layla’s leg, stroking over her. It sought out every bit of her flesh, lapping up every ounce of anointment. It licked the back of her knee, the inside of her thigh, wrapped itself around her calf. Layla’s body reacted accordingly, and when the massive tongue finished with her leg, gliding its length across her freshly plucked pubic mound, when she could feel the hot slick muscle rubbing along her labia, sliding over her clitoris, Layla made her decision. Her idiot body made it easy for her.
 
Trouble Comes in Threes by M.A. Church.

Released by Dreamspinner Press 12/26/14. Trouble is a M/M paranormal/ shifter/ threesome novel.

~Made ARe's Best Selller List and has a silver star
~Made Amazon's Gay Fiction Best Seller List
~Made Dreamspinner's Best Seller List

~Trouble was reviewed by USA Today (1/9/15) http://www.usatoday.com/story/happy.../?hootPostID=fb2d00a049354db2501b4143fc2c0f77


Blurb:
A snowstorm in the South—on New Year’s Eve—is a perfect recipe for a catastrophe. After two soul-crushing bad breaks, Kirk’s waiting for disaster number three to strike when naturally, two stray cats arrive on his doorstep during the storm and decide to make themselves at home. Tenderhearted Kirk lets them stay even though there’s something decidedly odd about his overly friendly felines.

Out of the punishing weather, and full of tuna, Dolf and Tal are happy to be snug in Kirk’s house. But then their human goes outside for firewood and suffers a nasty fall that leaves him unconscious. Now the two cats have no choice but to reveal themselves.

Kirk wakes up to find the two kitties are actually Dolf and Tal. They’re cat shifters—and his destined mates. Being part of a feline threesome is enough for Kirk to grapple with, but soon he learns they come from a clowder that doesn’t believe humans and shifters should mix. Kirk knew those two cats would be trouble. Little does he know the real trouble lies ahead.


Excerpt:
Dolf picked out the saw he wanted, then followed Tal to another aisle. His mate pointed out the different kinds, but Tal’s words had rapidly faded into a meaningless buzz. There, on the air currents in the store, was the sweetest scent. It was light and flowery, reminding him of honeysuckle. He breathed deeply, taking the scent into himself. His cock hardened immediately and his head spun. A yowl threatened to escape.

That scent… that scent was seductive and alluring. It spoke to him, whispering things that made him need. His cat paced frantically in his mind, tail slashing madly. The need to pounce, to sink his canines in and drink that sweet, life-giving blood of his…. His gums tingled and saliva flooded his mouth.

He swallowed, then swallowed again as his head pounded, his heart rate spiking as one thought screamed through his mind: Mate! Another mate! Where was that scent coming from? Or who? And by the goddess, why? He already had a mate. What was their goddess thinking, giving him another? But he couldn’t ignore the reaction. It had been the same when he met Tal.


DsP: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5884

Paperback: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=5885

ARe: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-troublecomesinthrees-1689342-145.html

Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Trouble-Comes-Threes-M-Church-ebook/dp/B00RB1NXTG/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8


Author bio:
M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s exploring the latest M/M novel to hit the market, watching her beloved Steelers, or sitting glued to HGTV. That’s if she’s not on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken. She’s married to her high school sweetheart, and they have two grown children.

She was a finalist in the Rainbow awards for 2013.
 

Attachments

  • TroubleComesInThrees300x450.jpg
    TroubleComesInThrees300x450.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Launched on 3 January 2015 by BarbarianSpy, a GM international intrigue novella, Escape to Girne, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt). This is a sequel to Last Call, which has been serialized by sr71plt on Literotica.


BLURB:

In this standalone sequel to the gay male espionage thriller, Last Call, CIA official “Clifford Clarke” retreats to the northern Cyprus castle harbor town known to the occupying Turks as Girne and to the displaced Greeks as Kyrenia to restore an old Turkish house above the harbor. An operation in Syria has gone very bad and his best agent and bed partner, Peter, has been executed. Steeped in grief and guilt at having lost Peter and having been involved in sending Peter to his death—on top of many other decisions Clarke has had to make that he regrets—Clarke throws himself into a house restoration project. He also sinks into an orgy lifestyle, seeking punishment and atonement through increasingly dangerous and ever rougher sex. The downward spiral starts mildly with his house carpenters and moves on to the sadistic neighbor and restaurant owner, Fuad Fikrit, whose dealings are very much on the shady side.

As Clarke slides into self-destruction and increasingly rough and wanton sex, connections to the events that unfolded in Last Call creep in and indications start to appear that there’s more going on beneath the surface of both his appearance in Cyprus and his apparent march toward oblivion.


TAGS:

anal, bdsm, crime, cyprus, dead lover, double penetration, ethnic, exotic locale, fetish, gangbang, gay male, gay orgy, gay spy, hunks, luxury yacht, mystery, older-younger, orgy, romance, rough sex, sex toys, ship, spy, suspense, voyeur


EXCERPT:

Effendi’s was just three row houses to west and had one of the best views in all directions of the activity in the harbor, which was quiet at this time of evening, but also festive. The restaurant was one of the oldest ones on the harbor. It had been called Effendi’s when I last ate there—cruising for young Turkish hunks—and it had been one of my favorites. As with all restaurants in the warmer weather in Cyprus, which lasted some eight months of the year, all of the restaurant’s tables had been pulled out to the quayside and the interior of the restaurant, although dimly lit, was nearly empty.

I saw who I assumed was Fuad Fikret almost immediately, standing in the shadows beyond the restaurant, menus in hand, talking to another man. Fikret was exactly what I would have expected, a middle-aged man—probably nearly ten years older than I was—who belied the usual fast deterioration of body of the Turkish-Cypriot male of this age and was, instead, a swarthy form of a Zeus. His aspect was one of being both meltingly enticing and disturbingly dangerous. He had the air of extreme self-confidence about him, the insistence of control, the knowing that he was superior among men of the late middle age.

He was dark-skinned—deeply tanned—although not as dark as the man he was talking with so earnestly in the shadows, and the first impression I got of him was how hirsute he was—and how much I’d like to follow that curly line black hair coming down from his throat and into the neckline of his billowy white, open-fronted shirt down to below his beltline. I found myself going hard immediately, which was all to the good for what I hoped was to come. He had a full head of black, curly hair with silver highlights in it and a perpetual, I assumed, five-o-clock-shadow beard and mustache. I had the sensation of lying there under him, him inside me, and looking at his face while he shaved, but seeing the hair start to grown out on his cheeks and chin almost as soon as he was finished and began once more pumping inside me.

To say that I wanted him inside me from the first moment I gazed upon him would be an understatement.

The curly hair continued down his throat and tumbled out of his shirt front, open three buttons down. I could tell that his chest would be heavy slabs of hard muscle. A gold medallion, suspended on a thick gold chain, nestled between his pecs. My eyes moved down to his tight black trousers to assure myself that the bulge at his crotch would be prominent, which it was. He was wearing sandals without socks, and even from here I could see that the toes were plump and covered with curly black hair.

His ruggedly handsome face was set in a scowl, which was accentuated by a hairline scar running from an earlobe down to the corner of a cruel-looking mouth. He had all of the markings of a satyr or the devil himself, and I felt myself trembling at the possibilities of him.

All of that was taken in with a quick observation, though, as I was more concerned about the man he was so intensely engaging in conversation—the Yemeni. I knew he was a Yemeni. I even knew his name, or the one-syllable name we referred to him at Langley. Murad. I knew him well, and my blood ran cold and I lost my budding hard on when my attention went to him. All of my muscles tensed, and it was all I could do not to pounce on him.



1718215.jpg
 
Free ebooks today and tomorrow!

The Kindle version of my "Gloria's Daughter" series is free today! The ending is slightly changed from the Literotica version, so this is your chance to get the complete and revised book at no expense.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00R8H8J38

I've also made my demented sci-fi novellette free today and tomorrow. It's called "I Married a Galaxy-Conquering Alien Space Monstrosity," and is pretty seriously perverse.

http://www.amazon.com/Married-Galaxy-Conquering-Alien-Space-Monstrosity-ebook/dp/B00NZLNO68

I hope you enjoy them both!
 
The Harvest: Journey's End by M.A. Church

Released 1/1/15. Journey's End is book two in The Harvest series and is a M/M scifi novel.

~Made #2 on ARe's Best Selller List and has a silver star
~Made Amazon's Gay Fiction Best Seller List


Blurb:

To survive is to adapt…

Dale Michaels knows all about change. As he settles into his new life with the Tah’Narian starship captain Keyno Shou, Dale has adapted to life with an alien, space travel, and having his body mutated so he can carry a young. He’s closed the chapter on his old life.

Living on Tah’Nar, Dale has a loving mate and good friends. He’s helped cement peace with the Onfre. Sure, being double-dosed during his harvest led to some serious drama, but that’s over. Dale’s happy.
But life is never that simple.

Even though Dale loves Keyno, he still struggles with the way the Tah’Narians harvest young males as mates. Dale finds himself hijacked by his own body, courtesy of his extra dose of Tah’Narian DNA. Then there’s the devastating secret his mate, Keyno, has hid all this time. And if all that isn’t enough, outside forces threaten to rip Dale’s hard-won peace apart as well.

Join Dale for a non-stop adventure and a love that crosses several worlds and transcends space.


Excerpt:

(The excerpt is from the beginning of estrus (or heat) for Dale.)

I tapped my fingers on the armrest and crossed my legs, my foot swinging back and forth. My whole body was tense, and nothing I did relieved the strain.

John patted me on the hand as I shifted once again. “I know you’re worried, Dale, but Jolak’s going to be okay. Christ, you need to calm down. You’re about to climb off the chair. Are you okay? You look kind of flushed.”

“I can’t seem to settle down. I hope I’m not getting sick. I feel funny. Damn, is it hot in here?” I alternated between flushing and sweating from the heat, and then getting goose bumps from the chill. My skin felt odd and tight—as if it didn’t fit me anymore.

Chad stared at me a minute, then rose and walked up to the front of the flyer. John continued to reassure me Jolak would be okay, but I had tuned him out. Suddenly, our ship picked up speed, the stars whipping past in long white lines. I had just opened my mouth to question why we’d shifted into warp, when desire slammed into me. My head reared back as I arched in my seat, my eyes rolling back into my head. My hands gripped the armrests as desperate, ravenous sexual hunger raged through my body like a living beast.

“Ahhh….” I groaned as voices floated around me, meaningless sounds as I spiraled out of control.

My body ached with unmet need, as though I’d been sexually teased for hours, brought to the brink by Keyno’s talents, yet continually denied orgasm. Drenched in sweat, my chest heaving, I shook like a vibrating guitar string as desire strummed and plucked me. My nipples hardened to painful peaks, and just the feeling of my pants rubbing over my straining erection was torture.

My mind focused on sex—ass-pounding, mind-bending, soul-scorching sex. Gasping in panic, I tried to fight whatever was happening, but my body had a mind of its own. I was just along for the damn ride.


Buy links:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/The-Harvest-Journeys-M-A-Church-ebook/dp/B00RJLZOAE/ref=zg_bs_10169_14

ARe:
https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-theharvestjourney039send-1717002-145.html



Author Bio:

M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s exploring the latest M/M novel to hit the market, watching her beloved Steelers, or sitting glued to HGTV. That’s if she’s not on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken. She’s married to her high school sweetheart, and they have two children.

She was a finalist in the Rainbow awards for 2013.
 
Love Potion published as an ebook

Hello to all.

Love potion has been published as an ebook, and should be available fairly soon with most ebook vendors. It is a sweet little love tale in which a shy university student creates a love potion to capture the heart of the grad student she's crazy about. It was originally posted here on Literotica as Alexandra's Valentine's Day. It has gone through editing, so many of the mistakes that were mentioned in the constructive criticism of various readers' comments are now fixed. It is currently available on https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/506251.
Also, I plan to have three more ebooks out early this year, and I will be announcing each here as they are published. These are Three Jewels (currently posted on Literotica), Diamond in the Rough (a sequel to Three Jewels that will be going straight to ebook), and The Journal of Madeline Smythe (a non-erotic adventure set in the Victorian Era which occurs mostly in Egypt).
And I do have more stories coming to Literotica as is noted on my author page.

nicecthulhu/Chris Kalyta
 
Erotic Fairy Tales: Cinderella.

Pseudo-incest in which Cinderella's stepfather and stepbrothers are big black men. Cinderella must serve them in order to have basic living conditions, and she is not allowed to have her stepfather thoroughly. With help from a magical elf, and a spell that only lasts a couple hours, she may be able to prove herself to her big, strong stepfather.

BDSM
Step incest (best I can do on amazon)
Interracial
Paranormal
Billionaire


http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00S7...d=1421334101&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&noEncodingTag=1
 
Moans...

My story, Moans Veneris, is now available on Smashwords (and will soon be available on other sites) as Moans of Venus, by Charles E. Magness.

~~~~~ Blurb ~~~~~

When Jerry hears Jenny masturbating through a shared wall, he responds as any young man would.

In a moment of whimsy, worldly and promiscuous Jenny seduces nerdy, inexperienced Jerry, and offers to put out for him if he will only pay her price. Caught in a moment of weakness and wanting very much what she offers, he agrees. But he resents the way she has fleeced him, so he blackmails her into putting out again. Riding bareback, he threatens his ultimate revenge—to impregnate her.

Then she catches him peeping and masturbating while she is nearly naked. Can things get any worse?

Moans of Venus is a tale of voyeurism, seduction, blackmail, redemption, and love.

~~~~~ Excerpt ~~~~~

And then, minutes later, as I passed her door on my way back, I caught, from the corner of my eye, a flash of skin in her room.

There was no thought at all behind what I did next; it was purely a reflex. I stopped in mid-stride and took a step backward to the point where I'd seen skin. There was Jenny, standing at her vanity, brushing out her hair by the light of the vertical florescent bulbs that stood on either side of her mirror. The vanity stood at the foot of her bed, against our shared wall, so she was facing the same direction I was. Her reflection in her mirror riveted my attention, because she was wearing nothing but a pair of little panties. I realized that I could see her, but she was completely unaware that I was there

Jenny's naked boobs bounced as she brushed her shoulder-length blonde hair, and they hypnotized me. So there was no thought involved in what happened next, either. I'd been holding my bathrobe closed with my hand. Barely conscious of what I was doing, I let go of the robe, freeing that hand to grab my stiff dick, and begin stroking it, slowly, gently...
 
Relaunched in expanded version by BarbarianSpy on 17 January 2015, the bisexual/multipartner story of disintegrating sexual relationships in disintegrating Rhodesia in the 1960s, Descent into Chaos, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt). (A shorter version of this is posted to Literotica in the sr71plt story file.)


BLURB:

On the cusp of the long slide into disintegration of Rhodesia, British Foreign Office official Brian Kennelly arrives in Africa, ostensibly to assess the 1963 situation in Britain’s African colony. But he really has primarily been dispatched at the behest of the powerful Earl of Devon to try to convince the earl’s third son, Alister Cullingworth, and his wife, Pamela, to return to England before they are swept up in the chaos of Rhodesia’s struggle for independence.

The wrinkle is that Brian has been the subservient lover of both Alister and Pamela at different times. He arrives in Rhodesia with conflicting and confused emotions concerning what he wants—and who he wants it from. He finds Alister and Pamela in a primeval, self-destructive struggle of their own that underscores their rejection of the British ruling class traditions they both stem from and that solidifies their connection to crumbling Rhodesia. Brian’s visit fosters the slow realization that he wants them both—at the same time.

NOTE: This is a revised and extended reissue of the e-book “Dark Primeval,” previously published by Excesica LLC.


TAGS:

Africa, bisexual, gay sex, historical erotica, interracial, literary, MF, MFM, older-younger, Rhodesia, threesome.


REVIEW OF ORIGINAL VERSION:

From A. Ferguson, Romance & Erotica Books Examiner, 4/5 Stars!

“As far as erotica tales go, this one, while short, packed a powerful story of one man’s journey of learning who he truly is. Yes, he has sex with quite a few people and this is no love story. Which is always a nice change from the flowery protestations of love and happily ever after.

“There is also something to be said for a man who writes erotica. Some don’t get it and write porn, but habu gets what erotica is all about and the story comes off as a powerful read.

“This one is definitely recommended to add to your list of erotic reads.”



EXCERPT:

I was pulling quietly up to the cottage not long after the break of the next day. The brilliant colors of the landscape and the purity of the atmosphere were magnificent in the early-morning light. I could see how Africa could get its talons in a person. I could understand why Alister had made the choice he had, especially now that I had seen his sons. This wouldn’t really be hurting Alister. This would be releasing Alister, which I now felt prepared to do as I was now released from him. He could merge into the kraal life of the Shona in Epworth. He’d be all right through the hard times to come. He’d be one of Rhodesia’s survivors. The sons of the House of Devon—regardless of never being accepted in England—would be enough for Alister here in Africa.

And this would be releasing Pamela, and her deep-seated guilt too. Or at least I told myself that’s what I would be doing for her.

All was quiet at the cottage. For some reason I had assumed that I’d hear Alister’s booming voice, his acid tongue at work, if he had returned already. I quietly mounted the stairs to the veranda. I stood, ready to knock at the door, but then I heard the moaning. My heart went dead, and it was on leaden feet that I pushed the screen door open and crossed the highly polished parquet floor and looked into the bedroom beyond.

They were stretched out in the middle of the massive stinkwood four-poster bed, covered in the brightest of white muslin. They were both naked. Pamela was lying on her back in the center of the bed, her knees wide, the heels of her feet planted on the bed, and rocking her pelvis up and down.

Penny, the young, muscular Shona house servant, was crouched between Pamela’s knees, his hips pushing in and out in rapid motion, the muscles of his bulbous butt cheeks contracting and releasing, fucking her hard and deep. I was moved by the contrasting color of the merging and writhing bodies—and by the power and beauty of his gleaming, heavily muscled body—massive strength working her delicate, white body like a musical instrument. Overpowering, brute strength, taking her willowy, compliant body, even in the realization of the steel and resilience of her, meeting every thrust with a thrusting power of her own. Not a powerless taking, but a machine of contrasting parts working in brilliant concert.

Pamela was moaning and sighing as she’d never done for me or, last evening, for Gavin either. She was murmuring to him in that click-clacky language of the Shona. She was writhing under her Shona lover as she had never done for me. She was crying out in a voice of passion that I had never heard before.

I could not help myself. I crept closer rather than retreating. The vision of Pamela and Gavin fucking beyond the beaded curtain at the hotel bar—and the emotion of what I had wanted at that point—flooded me and kept me in the room—not just in the room, but creeping closer to the bed. What Alister had said, back in the rondavel, swam up from the depths. “Think of her as Pamela.” No pretense now. It was Pamela. Pamela and a young, muscular man at the height of his desirability. I wanted Pamela in a newly discovered shared coupling, but I didn’t want just Pamela. I wanted Penny too. And I wanted him fucking me like he was fucking Pamela. I knew I had wanted that the first time I saw him in his dance of polishing the bungalow floor.



1729417.jpg
 
Erotica Lover's Collection

Available on Amazon: Erotica Lover's Collection by Glen and Vivian Gilbert. It includes 15 stories, priced at $2.99 USD.

Paranormal
Transgendered
Crossdressers
Lesbian
Femdom

Quote from Kate in Summer: Pausing to swivel my chair sideways, still engrossed in forbidden text, I undo one side slit skirt button. I rake the backs of my red-painted nails across my silk stockings, leaving brief swells to entice. There—more lady thigh you don’t get. Tight satin skirt fabric rides up, shimmering across my lap, announcing my next released button. I amuse myself, recrossing my legs, flexing and lifting the top knee high, rotating one ankle, picturing his tortured anatomy. I wonder how long and thick I’ve made him. I don’t even need to look down—I know there’s a stark white strip of thigh bared proud above my stocking top—oh, my fine lady-flesh, punished under my quivering black garter straps. He drums his fingers on the table. No, you bad little boy. Oh, you want it, but its mine. And I’ll never let you near me.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PAY3LIY
 
Last edited:
The Journal of Madeline Smythe

Hello everyone.

The Journal of Madeline Smythe has been published on Smashwords and will soon be available elsewhere, too. This story was not available anywhere prior to its publication in ebook form. It can be sampled and/or purchased at https://www.smashwords.com/books/search?query=the+journal+of+madeline+smythe.
This ebook is a non-erotic fantasy story that begins in Victorian England. Madeline Smythe is a young woman whose heart yearns for adventure and romance, despite the stifling over-protectiveness of her father. When he offers to bring her to Egypt while he engages in the search for the lost tomb of an ancient Pharaoh, she jumps at this chance to see something of the world.
It is her strange discovery in this exotic land that threatens to alter her view of herself, history and of the very workings of the universe itself. Is she developing psychic powers? Has she discovered a portal through which she traverses time itself? Or is she going mad?

nicecthulhu/Chris Kalyta
 
Launched on 31 January 2015 by BarbarianSpy, the sixth in the series of GM short story anthologies, Grab Bag 6, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

Habu’s Grab Bag 6, contains standalone short stories habu wrote in the last half of 2014.

Grab Bag 6 is the latest in a series of short story anthologies with eclectic gay male settings and plotlines presented in the order in which they were delivered to habu by his muse, within the period since the previous Grab Bag collection was assembled. In addition to random stories streaming down from habu’s muse, this collection includes stories written for themed contests. Variety and setting are always important in habu’s stories, and, as usual, the settings of these stories span the globe, from the United States, to the Caribbean, Europe, India, and Southeast Asia. And, as always, there are unusual stories that take fresh approaches to men taking their pleasure with other men.

The overarching motivation for a habu story is that it try to be different in some way from ones he has written before, a tall order for a writer who has some 800 short stories published, but a goal we think has been achieved here. As with the previous Grab Bag series, we hope that readers will find stories to entertain, arouse, and evoke thought in this collection.


TAGS:

anthology, BDSM, cruising, double penetration, DP, gay anal, gay romance, historical, humor, interracial, intrigue, older-younger, paranormal, priests, seduction, short story, transgender, transvestite


EXCERPT:

From “The Oldest Lifeguard”:

Rob stood up in the lifeguard’s chair and stretched his body, flexing his muscles and giving his best deadpan John Wayne expression. Most of the lifeguards wore T-shirts, but Rob was vain that way. He was shirtless, his torso deeply tanned, his muscles glistening in the late afternoon sun, thanks to a film of sweat and a light lathering of suntan lotion. He looked good—even at the age of thirty-two—and he knew he looked good. He worked out an hour or two a day—religiously. It was about as close as he came to a religion—the worship of good body definition—his own body definition. He was pushing 200 pounds, but had a fullback’s body. All hard muscle and cut definition. Still, the body of a Zeus now rather than an Apollo.

The lifeguard chairs extended all the way down the ten-mile stretch of the Ocean City, Maryland, beach from the inlet to the Delaware line, the stands set at intervals of five city blocks. Rob held court at 95th Street, on the beach side of the Pyramid condo. It was a choice spot, as well it should be, because, after sixteen years as a lifeguard on this beach, Rob, by far the oldest lifeguard ever on the Ocean City Beach Patrol—OCPB—had the most seniority. By rights he should be chief of the guards now and work in an office and occasionally drive between the stands on the beach in a dune buggy to check on the guys. But Rob had never wanted to be in an office. He’d always wanted to be out here on the beach.

Of course there was more money to being chief and working in the office, but Rob didn’t do this for the money. This was what Rob wanted to do in life, and he was a little concerned that his application for a seventeenth year hadn’t come back approved yet. It was mid-September, nearly the end of the OCPB coverage season. He didn’t know what else he’d do over the summers if it wasn’t this.

He looked down and saw that one of his regulars, Eric Someoneorother, had a hand on his bare foot and was looking up at where he stood in the chair, his gaze seeming to be more focused up the leg opening of Rob’s shorts than up into his face.

“Hi, there, Rob,” said Eric, a short and thin nineteen-year-old with reddish blond hair and not a bad build. Rob knew the young man was good on a board and that he’d been here off and on all summer—this being his first summer out here. Rob also knew him to be one of his regulars now. Probably not a resident of Ocean City, but living not too far away. And Rob knew the guy had money.

“How’s it goin’, Eric?” Rob called down to him. They seemed to appreciate it if he remembered their names.

“Wondered if maybe . . . whether you . . . ?”

“Will you be at Randy’s later?” Rob asked. “No can do before that. I’ll be spinning them at Randy’s after 8:30, though.”

“See you then,” Eric said, backing away from the stand reluctantly and returning to the group of other young, well-cut guys he was with. All the good-looking young guys on the beach seemed to congregate around Rob’s stand. As long as they did, Rob continued to believe that he had it—had what it took to hold down this lifestyle. . . .

Rob finished his stretches and sat back down on the lifeguard stand seat. Another hour, and it would be 5:30, the lifeguard stand-down for the day. Another week and a half of this, and another summer season would be chalked up. The beach was more and more deserted with each passing day now—except for the hopeful group of young men congregating around his stand and using the presence of a volleyball net to cover their real purpose for gathering here. Attendance would flare up on the weekends through the rest of September, but be pretty dead during the week.

Rob looked down at the group of young men milling around below and around his stand. Best-looking tail on the beach, he decided. He looked them up and down real good, trying to decide if there was one of them above the age of eighteen that he hadn’t already fucked. At first scan he couldn’t identify a single one who hadn’t already writhed under him.



1734417.jpg
 
I am Jack's Life

As posted in the Novels and Novella's category, I am Jack's Life, is now available on Amazon (link below). Jack's life is a full novel at 95,000 words (roughly 300 pages by kindle's estimation).


BLURB

When Beth Jenkins, the hottest girl in school asks Jack to be her personal math tutor, Jack knows he's going to have problems.

See, at fifteen, Jack is just trying to make it through the day. Sure he's a freshman already in the running for valedictorian in three years, but Jack has a real problem with the opposite sex. He tends to forget subtle nuances of the English language when trying to speak to them, like basic sentence structure and, you know... words.

Not to mention her boyfriend is the day manager for nerd deposits at the bank of dumpster.

But everything is fine while he is just Beth's nerdy mascot, nursing the King-Kong of all crushes. Then one of Beth's friends asks Jack out on a date for his eighteenth birthday, and their dynamic changes. Overnight he goes from zero to hero when he saves a girl from being date raped. Now he's not just on the outside looking in. He's Mr. Popular, dating a cute girl, friends with half their class, Valedictorian on his way to Stanford, and getting massive mixed signals from Beth, the girl of his teenage dreams.

In life, we are defined not just by our successes, but by our mistakes. Sometimes the hardest lesson to accept is the difference between who we imagine someone to be and who they really are.

Especially when that person is yourself.

EXCERPT:

Her brunette hair was down, with a cute little clip in it on one side, she was wearing a yellow print sundress that clung to her nubile frame in ways that were probably illegal for girls her age, and of course, her cleavage was on display in the most perfect way possible. Gulp.

“Hey Jack,” she said brightly.

“Hey Beth,” I said. Yay, I remembered her name!

I glanced over her shoulder, Todd was sitting in his car, glaring at me. I waved.

He didn't wave back.

Beth did though, she turned and waved at him, apparently giving him the everything's okay, signal.

“Come on in,” I managed to remember to say. I stepped aside. I glanced back at my parents and was inwardly amused, embarrassed, and not a little bit proud. My dad's eyes were wide, openly staring at the teenage goddess that had just crossed our threshold. Embarrassed. Proud. My mother also had one eye raised, but at me, perhaps wondering how her quiet, nerdy, only child had managed to land such divine hotness. Amused, but also embarrassed.

“Mom, Dad, this is Beth, the girl I'm going to be tutoring,” I said.

My parents recovered swiftly, and my mother smiled at Beth. “Hello dear, why don't you guys take the kitchen table here?” she said.

“Hello Beth,” my dad said. Thankfully that's all he said, because he looked like he wanted to high five me again. Jesus.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Wallington. Thanks for letting Jack tutor me, I'm so lost.” she said with a giggle that once again should have been accompanied by faeries with bells.

“Its fine, mom, I'm all set up in my room with my notes and stuff,” I said. I did not want to be out here with my Dad ogling Beth and my Mom offering dowry gifts or something.

My mother pursed her lips together and then said, “Alright Jack, but,” she said, and I felt color rising to my cheeks, “door open.”

Dear God, mother.

Beth just giggled. “That's fine, Jack and I are just friends. And I really do need to study.”

Wait, what?

Friends?


TAGS:

character driven story, romance, first time, teenage drama, love, coming of age, memoir, biography, novel


p2dzZgh.jpg



(Amazon link) I am Jack's Life



edit: Apparently that link only works for the US, for other countries, you wil have to search for the book title and author name in your country's Amazon site (amazon.uk for example).
 
Last edited:
Launched on 20 February 2015 by BarbarianSpy, a novella of first takings, Danny’s Choice, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt. A significant excerpt from this book is posted to the GM category under the title "Make Me a Star," by sr71plt.


BLURB:

The story of the casting couch as an avenue to stardom, whether on New York’s Broadway or in Hollywood, is a classic one in literature and film. Danny’s Choice plays and twists this theme. It is about predatory producers and the hard bargains they strike to further the careers of young men in exchange for the men’s virginity. It is about how this effects the lives of those young men.

Danny’s Choice is a collection of four interlocking stories—sometimes connected directly and sometimes only in coincidence. As part of the twist, Danny’s Choice, within the context of the stories, is also a fictitious book written by the fictitious Christopher Wilson in the late 1950s about his coming of age into the gay lifestyle in New York City in the post-World War II decade between 1947 and 1957.


TAGS:

ambition, bondage, casting couch, deals, domination, double penetration, favoritism, first time, gay anal, gay movie star, gay virgin, interracial, male virgin, mm, mmm, older-younger, rough sex, theater, threesome


EXCERPT:

I had done my audition and was standing in the line of others who had done so—they made us watch the auditions of our competition, which is why I was sure I was the best dancer that day. One of the stage hands came to me in line and whispered that Mr. Yellen wanted to see me down in the theater seats. He said the name reverently, which helped me decide to follow him—that and, not knowing who Mr. Yellen was, I thought maybe he was the casting director.

Mr. Yellen turned out to be a tall, well-built man in his fifties. Very elegant looking as far as my peasant eyes could see and well dressed. What I remember most from that first meeting were his hands—his long, expressive fingers. The biggest reason I remember them is that he was a toucher, and I felt his hands on me as we talked. Not anywhere intimate, but really friendly regardless.

“I saw you dance up there,” he said when I reached him. He was standing in the aisle at the edge of where the lights from the stage extended into the auditorium. The audience area was in the dark. This was an audition. Only the stage needed to be lit—and the first couple of rows, where the casting people sat. He wasn’t sitting there, or paying attention to the guy dancing now, so I concluded that he couldn’t help me get the spot.

“You are very good. The best I’ve seen up there today.”

“Thank you, I said.” I was waiting for him to tell me who the hell he was and how much clout he had around here, but I guessed he must be important, because he seemed to expect me to know who he was.

“You won’t get the part, though, you know?”

Like I hadn’t gotten all of the other Broadway musical parts I’d auditioned for, I thought. Of course not. But I can’t stop trying. “Why not? If I’m the best dancer up there.”

“For starters, how old are you? Thirteen? Fourteen?”

“I’m sixteen,” I responded. I caught myself but too late. If he’d guessed sixteen, I would have told him eighteen.

“Still too young. The pity is that I see that you’re ready, that the two extra years won’t make you much better, because there’s not much better you need to get.”

“Thank you,” I answered. But how does that help me, I wondered. Still, the compliment was nice. I was a little worried that he had his hand on my forearm, though. So far, I’d been pretty good at side-stepping the passes men were making at me. It was a real predatory jungle here in the New York theater district.

“Broadway is a dangerous place for young men under eighteen who look as good as you,” he said.

I did a double take. Had he read my mind just now?

“Producers don’t want any more trouble to avoid on the age issue then necessary, so they just avoid it. You might not get good dancing spots on Broadway until you’re eighteen. Maybe you don’t want to hold out that long. Also, you won’t get this spot because it’s already taken.”

“Already taken? Then way—?”

“They’re just being careful, going through the motions, for appearances. For the unions and such. The dancer who will get the job is the third young man from the left in the line up there. He’s twenty-one, which erases the age headache, and he’s been fucked by the producer of Finian’s Rainbow. Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disturb you with my bluntness or crass language?”

“No, sir. I know what being fucked means,” I said through clenched teeth. And I knew what being fucked meant. This wasn’t the first time I’d lost a spot to an inferior dancer who was being fucked by someone important. “But you said that I might not get good dancing spots on Broadway until I was eighteen, not that I could never hope too.”

“It would be possible that you could get to the Broadway musical stage sooner—if you had a patron.”



1751430.jpg
 
Back
Top