Chronicles of Lazdormu(IC closed for Sinister Spiders)

Queen Azshara

The Queen watched as Dath'Remar locked the girl into the shackles. The young whelp had even thanked her for the honour. However, that was because Dath'Remar had made out that this was going to be a demonstration. To his credit, it was a demonstration of sort. Queen Azshara made a mental note to watch him more carefully, his quick wit and cunning could present a threat if he were to be tempted by her enemies.

Once Ailara was tethered to the room, the chains hanging limply and dragging on the floor, Queen Azshara got gracefully to her feet and swept over to her. Despite the fact that the girl's pride was sorely lacking, her body was quite incredible. Her breasts were a wonderful size and sat pertly on a smooth chest. Her hips were flared in just the right place and the skin on her beautiful face was flawless.

"Tell me Ailara, what was it that you were doing with Dath'Remar when I summoned him?" The Queen asked, keeping her voice even and measured. The foolish girl looked at Dath'Remar for a second before looking back at her Queen. "You will look at me, not at him." Queen Azshara said warningly. It would be the first and the last. She had not the patience for this insolence.

"I was servicing him My Queen." Ailara said quietly, her voice but a mere squeak of nervousness.

"And what is your role in my service?" Queen Azshara asked.

"An Initiate, My Queen. I have just been placed into the Guard." Ailara replied, her voice a little stronger.

"You work in the Guard?" The Queen asked, her tone sharpening, her keen eyes focusing on the girl.

"Yes My Queen." Ailara replied, her eyes widening in apprehension as she saw her liege's ire rising.

"The Guard was formed to keep my palace and myself safe. What part of you thought that it was acceptable to whore yourself out, and in doing so, compromise my safety?" The Queen was having a hard time controlling her anger again. It came upon her in waves that grew stronger and stronger as it took longer for her to sate.

Ailara looked between the Queen and Dath' Remar frantically now. When she turned to the male her eyes were pleading, imploring, desperate. When she looked back at Her Queen it was clear that she had finally discovered what sort of demonstration this would be.

"Clearly you didn't think." Queen Azshara answered for her. "And not thinking is worse than thinking. I will not tolerate careless and selfish people in my Guard."

Queen Azshara made a sweeping gesture with her hands and with a mighty rushing sound the chains were suddenly pulled taught. Stretching the girls arms to the roof, suspending her so that her toes were barely touching the floor. As she was strung up like a macabre banner, the whelp screamed in pain. Weak. Azshara strode towards her, slowly stroking the long smooth handle of the whip she had selected. The girl's eyes fell on it and widened further.

"You have made three mistakes today. The first was failing your duty. The second was disrespecting myself. The third was completely and utterly insulting not only your honour, but that of our sex." Azshara flicked her wrist and let the leather thongs of the whip hiss through the air dangerously.

Azshara stepped closer to Ailara so that they were face to face, merely a hairsbreadth apart. She brought the metal ball at the end of the whip up to stroke the girl's pretty face.

"Listen to me Ailara, and listen well. Females get nowhere by selling themselves and allowing their bodies to be used for the pleasure of males. You have to own your body- only then will you own your honour. Today you have committed a cardinal sin not only against myself, but against your own soul. This is why you will be punished." Queen Azshara said.

"You, Dath'Remar, are not to escape punishment." Queen Azshara turned towards Dath'Remar slowly, swishing the whip backwards and forwards in the air beside her legs "You have betrayed my by focusing on your base urges at the cost of our cause. You have allowed your inferiors to see behaviour which they should not only be above, but that they should detest. You, Dath'Remar, are nothing but my instrument. You need to purge yourself of your imperfections. Today, I will begin that purge."

As quick as a flash of lightning the whip sung through the air and made contact with Dath'Remar's staff and the skin around it.
 
Last edited:
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar watched with amusement as his Queen reprimanded the initiate for actions he commanded. He knew he should feel responsible for the girl but he knew his Queen was far more capable of educating a lost soul better than he could ever dare to imagine. His Queen spoke with such reverence and conviction, the initiate had no choice but to face her failures with humiliation especially when strung up helplessly.

Queen Azshara turned to Dath'Remar and addressed his transgressions. He did not expect her next action and as the whip made contact he felt the stinging sear through his throbbing member. He let out a slight grunt in reaction but he minimised the flinch caused by the shock as much as he could. When the pain subsided he felt his arousal grow rather than shrink and stood up straighter presenting his member to his Queen for further punishment.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Dath'Remar was certainly a determined soul. As he thrust himself forward for more punishment Queen Azshara stilled her whip. She would not give him that satisfaction. Instead she glared at him with the utmost contempt.

"How was Ailara servicing you before you came here?" She asked Dath'Remar, head cocked to the side, considering him as a starving panther would consider a rat.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar awaited another strike of the whip but his Queen only demanded the answer to a question.

"The initiate was attempting and failing to service my manhood with her mouth." Dath'Remar replied coldly with a disappointed glance at Ailara, she shrank back as much as she could in chains.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

"Failing?" Queen Azshara asked, watching the exchange of discontent between the leader of the Higborne and the lowly initiate. "Very well. Ailara, I want you to show me just how much of a failure you are."

Ailara's face coloured with a pretty blush as her mouth dropped open.

"I am pleased to see you are so eager to comply." Queen Azshara said haugtiy. Ailara quickly closed her mouth and looked at her Queen pleadingly. The Queen motioned at the chains again and they suddenly became slack, dropping the girl to her knees on the cold floors with a painful crack.
 
Last edited:
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar was slightly surprised at his Queen's request, did she truly wish to see this girl fail at such a simple task in her very divine presence. Dath'Remar walked over to the initiate with his upright organ displayed proudly for his Queen, he positioned himself in front of the girl to give Azshara the best view, Ailara's eyes were full of hope, she believed this to be her second chance at pleasing him. He scoffed at the idea, nevertheless he presented his rod for the girl to service.

She worked with the same enthusiasm as before with only a mild improvement on skill. Where before she applied the same boring pressure over and over, she had now learnt to adjust her mouth along the length of his engorged shaft. She worked the base of his penis to the tip with reducing strength finishing with a light suck on the end. To her credit she did extract a small amount of pre-seed from his tip which she lapped up hungrily. She kept her pace and technique but Dath'Remar remained passive, he had certainly received better and his Queen would know this by his limited reaction to Ailara's work.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara noted the way that Dath'Remar approached the Initiate; as if he was eager for his Queen to see how the girl worked. Or didn't. Queen Azshara couldn't help but laugh quietly to herself at how the girl failed to pull even a small reaction from him.

Queen Azshara walked over to Dath'Remar and Ailara. The girl looked up at her a she approached, her cheeks aflame, her eyes becoming panicked.

"If you are going to do something Ailara, you need to do it well. Breaking the rules is only worth it if you are good at it." Queen Azshara stepped over the girls legs carefully and came to stand behind her.

The Queen leant over and gripped the wait-band of Ailara's skirt. With calculated strength, she tore the skirt straight down the back and pulled if from the girl's body roughly. Dath' Remar was a tricky one to punish- so full of confidence and self-assurance. There would only be one way to get to a man like him; and just as Queen Azshara had told Ailara- the only things worth doing were those done well.

"When you pull away from his body, swirl your tongue over his tip." Queen Azshara purred. She carefully stowed the whip under her arm and then started to unfasten the laces that held up her battle-skirt. "When your mouth comes against the ridge of his tip don't be afraid to add a little teeth."

Queen Azshara watched critically, slowly feeling her consuming rage being replaced by lust. This was good. This was something she could work with.

When Dath'Remar's face remained impassive Queen Azshara let her skirt fall to the floor and she took hold of her whip again. She rained down several hard stroked on the girls exposed behind.

"If he is not pleased you will be punished." Queen Azshara warned, seeing the girl's body quivering after her punishment. "Use your hands to grip his shaft. Use every weapon in your arsenal to make sure that you are doing your utmost."

Ailara continued her work, desperately now.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar enjoyed the way his Queen taught the young initiate, her words sung true to her vast abilities, her limitless knowledge could only be divine in origin. She stripped the girl leaving her only in a light cotton top, he knew the effect was meant to arouse him further but it wasn't until his Light in the Darkness unfastened her own battle skirt that his attention refocused.

Dath'Remar attempted to remain as impassive as he could but the slight glimpse of his Queens nether regions cause his member to twitch slightly in the initiates mouth. He eyed the neatly cut brush of his Queen's pubic hair which led to the slight hint of her nether-lips. With his Queens guidance the girls technique improved greatly, however he kept his eyes on the teasing glint of the glory between Azshara's legs.

At Queen Azshara's command the initiate doubled her efforts and had managed to elicit a slight groan from him. The longer she worked and the more his Queen instructed the harder it was to remain standing let alone impassive. Every upward stroke of her mouth and hands released a small squirt of his pre-seed and her teeth played on the over sensitivity of his tip. He knew that his climax was approaching and he was using all his willpower to hold himself back. If she continued at this pace with this technique any longer he would need to conceed defeat and his Queen would only see it as a weakness.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Dath’Remar was clearly reluctant to let his pleasure show. He would grunt or groan ever now and again, and his posture had slackened, but his face was set in determination. Judging by his breathing and his barely restrained reactions Queen Azshara could see that his orgasm was not far away.

The Queen ran her finger’s over Ailara’s smooth pale back, tracing delicate circle patterns over the soft flesh as the girl serviced Dath’Remar. She felt the girl’s body tense under her touch, and she became distracted from her task. Queen Azshara pulled her other hand back and then brought the whip whistling across the girl’s plump behind. Ailara cried out in shock at the sensation.

“I did not tell you to stop!” Queen Azshara ordered. With renewed vigour, the girl took Dath’Remar’s rigid member back into her mouth and continued her ministrations.

As Ailara worked, Queen Azshara continued to explore her curvaceous body whilst watching for Dath’Remar’s reactions. When the Queen had finished exploring the two mounds of the girls behind she slipped her fingers even lower and found the hot wet lips of her nether regions. They were already soaked with arousal. Without warning, Azshara rammed her fingers into Ailara’s slick channel.

Queen Azshara continued to work the girl’s wet core mercilessly. When she noticed that Dath’Remar was losing control she brought her whip up and swiped it across his body.

“YOU WILL NOT COME!” Azshara cried, determined to make sure that he came only when she said so, and only when she believed he deserved it.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar watched with pleasureable perversion as his Queen stroked the back of the young girl. The distraction cause the initiate to stop her work briefly which in turn allowed him to hold back again. He enjoyed the way that Queen Azshara then punished the girl for loosing focus.

Dath'Remar almost smiled when he spied his Queen reaching in between Ailara legs to fondle her flower of pleasure. With her expert fingers Ailara was moaning and whimpering on his rock hard member, the visual stimuli combined with the newly added vibrations around his rod brought him close to the edge again, his legs began to involuntarily buck back and forward as the pressure threatened to burst from his manhood.

He felt the sting of the whip again across his body. The shock brought his focus back and his Queen's command only aided him in holding his release back. He would follow her commands without faltering. This he promised himself.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara allowed Ailara to suck on Dath'Remar for just long enough to build up his eruption again. When she felt that he was close enough, she reached forward and grabbed the Initiate's long silken hair and pulled her back roughly. The girl let out a cry of pain and shock as Dath'Remar's manhood fell from her mouth.

"Now Dath'Remar," The Queen said slowly, looking at his saliva soaked member and enjoying the way her nether regions tingled at the sight. "You act as if this girl has no skill, yet she has brought you to the edge already. You allowed yourself to be swayed by her twice in one day, yet you hold clear contempt for her skills." Azshara flicked her free hand and the chains sung through their riggings and pulled Ailara off her knees and back into the air, strung taught and exposed before Dath'Remar.

"You seem to be experienced enough to determine that Ailara's skill was insufficient... Now I wonder what she would make of your skill. I want you to please her Dath'Remar, I need to know if you are good enough to please a mere Initiate before you can please a real woman." Queen Azshara purred, taking a step to the side so that she was beside Ailara. She skimmed her hands over her own body slowly, waiting for Dath'Remar to act.
 
Last edited:
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar's eyes widened at his Queens words. Would she truly give him the opportunity to taste the Divine ambrosia of her love flower? The taste of her succulent bosom was still fresh in his mind and it was only represented the surface of a vast wealth he could only dream of indulging in. He allowed himself a few more moments to watch the Queen outline her body with slender teasing hands.

"I shall not disappoint you, my Queen, my Light." He reassured her.

Dath'Remar looked back at the girl, her arms and legs were strained against the chains. The initiates spread legs would give him easy access to her nether regions allowing him the best opportunity to prove himself to his Queen. He approached the girl with a bored expression, he'd had many years of experience in the craft of pleasuring a woman and he knew this pathetic initiate would be an easy instrument to play. Ailara's eyes were full of lust and fear as he approached. Good.


Dath'Remer knelt down underneath the girl, he disliked being in a position lower than a subordinate but he considered this more of a demonstration in skill than a show of power. He moved his head closer to her open petal, the musk of her arousal assaulted his nostrils and the slight glint of moisture indicated that her level of arousal was already close to peak. This would be easy. He started slowly licking from the tip of her entrance to the base of her bud. She moaned in response and her body shook the chains. Her taste was like any other woman but he still felt his unsatisfied member twitch in response. Deciding that he needed to focus on the task and not his own relief he ignored the feeling as best as he could.

Now the girl was sufficiently teased he knew she would be ripe for the taking. He'd learned that a woman's nub of pleasure was the key to her climax, with years of practiced experience he begun lapping at the swollen bump with light pressure. The initiate whimpered at his tongue strokes and her legs managed to open wider. He increased his pace and pressure causing her moans to grow louder. By the time his tongue had reached a lightning pace the girl slipped over the edge. The climax struck her body hard, causing her to convulse almost violently, his efforts halted her ability vocalise her pleasure and she only managed to squeek softly. He continued his work as her nub pulsed on his tongue he only slowed when she whimpered with sensitivity. When he was satisfied she was spend he stood back up and bowed to his Queen smiling inwardly.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

"Oh yes, very well done Dath'Remar. Very pretty work." Queen Azshara drawled sarcastically, making a show of clapping her hands slowly and dramatically. "So you know how to bring a female to climax, how very clever of you. Am I to assume this is the same approach you take to all of your endeavours? The quickest and most convenient route?"

Queen Azshara reaching out and running a hand over Ailara's soft skin. She explored the curve of her hips and her waist before tracing the side of her breast. After a few moments of calculated stroking Queen Azshara's fingers travelled over to the Initiate's nipples and begun to tease the hardened nubs with soft pinches and gentle kneading.

"I asked you to pleasure Ailara, not to make her climax. There is a difference, Dath'Remar, one that you must learn before you assume you have the right to judge others on their sexual prowess." Queen Azshara explained before slinging the whip over her shoulder and stepping between Ailara and Dath'Remar so that she was facing the initiate.

Ailara's eyes were filled with a peculiar mix of fear, lust and wonder as Queen Azshara brought her lips to the girl's own. She ran her tongue along Ailara's lips before plunging it into her mouth hungrily. She could taste the girl's own natural sweetness mingled with the heady masculine taste of Dath'Remar's manhood. As their tongues collided in a desperate passionate exchange, Queen Azshara ran her hands up the tethered Initiate's sides salaciously. She pulled the woman's naked body against her own and felt their curves clash together deliciously.

Queen Aszhara kept one hand exploring the curves of Ailara's body as the other slowly traced a path down her stomach, past the fine down of her pubic region, and then to her blazing hot nether lips. Her folds were thoroughly soaked from a mix of her arousal and Dath'Remar's attention. Queen Azshara gently pinched Ailara's throbbing clitoris and laughed deeply when she cried out from the pleasure. The Queen traced soft circles around Ailara's engorged pearl and then broke their kiss. Instead of focusing on Ailara's lips, Queen Azshara slowly began to lead a trail of kisses, licks and bites down Ailara's graceful neck, over her delicate shoulders and down to her full breasts. When she reached one of her dark peaks she captured it in her mouth and gently bit it, then flicked her tongue over the hardened nub.

It wasn't long before Ailara was moaning and whimpering, her hips bucking against the Queen's fingers desperately. In that time Queen Azshara was careful to pay attention to both of the Initiate's pert breasts. When Ailara's sounds of desperation were coming louder and faster, Azshara stopped sucking and fondling her breasts and took the whip from her shoulder. She brought the crystal handle and metal ball down to the girl's dripping mound and ran the cold metal up and down her sensitive slit.

"Please My Queen!" Ailara cried, tears of frustration falling from her eyes "Please fuck me!"

Just to torture her further, Queen Azshara pressed the metal ball on the handle of the whip against Ailara's hole, pressing gently but not enough to penetrate. She twisted the handle and Ailara's taught body tried to bear down upon it, but the chains had no give. Ailara cried out in frustration and Azshara stopped all contact with her instantaneously. She pulled the handle of the whip away from Ailara's body before straightening, turning and bringing the leather thongs down across Dath'Remar's chest repeatedly in a flurry of painful strikes.

"That," Queen Azshara said through heavy breaths when she stopped whipping Dath'Remar "is how you pleasure a woman. That is how you make her beg for you. That is how you turn her to putty in your clumsy hands. That, Dath'Remar, is what you need to do before you are allowed the honour of criticising another's abilities!"

Without watching for his response Azshara turned and walked towards the door, throwing it open quickly.

"You!" She pointed to one of her guards and beckoned him inside of the room. Her personal guards has seen enough of her dark moods to know better than to let their shock show on their face. "You are to service that girl- I want you to see that she is not left wanting when she leaves here."

Queen Azshara slammed the door shut and strode purposefully over to her bed. She laid down on it gracefully just as the guard shoved his rock hard rod into Ailara's desperately tight channel.

"Now, Dath'Remar, show me what you have learnt!" Queen Azshara commanded.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar could only watch in reverence as his Queen pleasured the poor young girl. Queen Azshara made his pathetic display look like a novice trying to play a simple drum.

Her mouth, her skin, her fingers; they were all masterful in their technique and presence. As his Queen worked her lustful magic, Dath'Remar could feel the pulsing of blood in his member grow stronger and stronger. His member ached for release and the two orbs below strained with the longing to be emptied.

With his Queen's back turned to him, he had to fight the undeniable urge to participate in the female coupling. When the girl begged for penetration he almost volunteered his own eager manhood to fulfill the task.

After the Ailara had been realsed into the guards attention Dath'Remar waited patiently as Queen Azshara sauntered back to her lounge. She commanded his attention.

"You command, I obey, Light of Lights." he grovelled. It was difficult to walk with the monolithic staff between his legs. He knelt down before his Queen as a mere servant to her greatness. He moved his mouth close to hers, the natural feminine scent of her perfume hazed his vision. Slowly, Dath'Remar leaned close only touching her lips lightly with his own. He was still unsure if the touch was allowed but her bored expression told him he needed to complete the task fully before being allowed to leave. He used his tongue to moisten his own lips and then mimicked the same on her, she responded by opening her lips to give him access to her mouth.

Taking the action as permission Dath'Remar plunged his tongue into her awaiting mouth. Her own tongue slithered out and danced with his. Their lips pressed tighter together and a she let out a slight moan of pleasure. He deepened the kiss thoroughly appreciating her taste and feel. Following former her technique, he then allowed his kisses to trail from her mouth down the side of her neck. His hands roamed up and down the sides of her body before settling on the perfect rounded orbs of flesh on her chest. Using his tongue and mouth to lick and nip at the skin on her neck and collar bone he also began a slow and sensual massage of her breasts with his hands.

Dath'Remar's mouth gradually travelled down her right breast whilst his fingers were tweaking the two erect nubs of flesh at the endst. His mind and body had become intoxicated with her smell and taste he could scarcely control his actions anymore, every touch, lick and bite were derived from a primal instinct he was normally in control of.

With another trail of light kisses he traced a path to her awaiting nipple and grasped it within his mouth like a small mouse caught in a trap. Her body responded to his touch like before and her back arched toward him. Her moans increased as he suckled on her pert nipples and her hands tangled themselves in his hair. She didn't stop him this time so he continued, with a combination of lips, teeth and tongue he alternated between her nipples.

When he was satisfied with his work, Dath'Remar redirected his kisses down her stomach toward his goal, her legs opened for him when he reached the tip of her navel. He took his time, placing light feathery kisses though the light splash of hair above her love flower. He kissed around her nether-lips without touching them and along the insides of her silky smooth thighs. The hand on the back of his head started to lightly guide him toward his greatest desire but he wanted the time to fully appreciate the gift that lay before him.

The petal's of her luscious flower were closed, the nectar of her desire had moistened the edges and released an aroma that filled his mind with the promise of salvation. He reached forward with one hand and slowly blossomed her flower. A drip of her nectar leaked from the gateway to her divinty as he opened her and the insides of her petals where lavished in the moisture of her passion. The engorged nub of flesh was displayed ripe for the taking.

Dath'Remar could wait no longer, he let his carnal urges wash over him. He started by licking the small drip that escaped and continued into the portal of her soul. Her aroma was only a glimpse of her taste and he felt the effects of euphoria set in as he drunk from her Well of Eternity. With his slippery tongue he glided his way further inside, then slowly began drawing out again. Her body arched toward him and her hand pressed heavily against the back of his head. Her moans became more open mouthed and her body shook with desire. His tongue slithered in and out of her coaxing more of her ambrosia before deciding to slowly edge its way toward her bud of pleasure.

When he reached sensitive nub of flesh the started with purposefully slow circles as he unhurriedly infiltrated her with two of his fingers. Her taut inner muscles contracted and relaxed around his fingers as they furthered their progress. He increased the pace of his tongue on her clit and when his fingers reached the second knuckle he began to rhythmically pump them in and out of her. With his free hand he reached up and grasped one her nipples and massaged her into at state of pure ecstacy.

Spurred on by her wall shaking moans Dath'Remar advanced the pressure and speed of his fingers, tongue and hands to bring her to an arcane explosion of bliss. Her final scream near deafened him but he did not falter, his tongue relentlessly lapped at her thumping button, even when her hips bucked to get away from his overbearing tongue he mearly used the fingers inside her to pull her body back into position. Only when her hands were clawing at the back of his head and she yelled for him to stop did he slow down to mild and gentle stokes. Her body had exhausted itself trying to hold him back and she could only wait patiently as her body convulsed with each lick for him to finally come to a halt.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara was swept away by Dath'Remar's careful attention. He had indeed been watching her instruction. As he lapped at her throbbing bud she watched as the Guard drove relentlessly into Ailara. The sight of the young initiate strung up, naked, and being taken forcefully from behind would have been enough to turn her on, but the sounds that the two were making were turning every fiber of her being into pure lust. She could head the Guard grunting as he drove his staff into the girl, and the girl's moans and whispers were music to Queen Azshara's ears. The sounds of their bodies crashing together with meaty thuds combined with their guttural cries and created a perfect background sound for Dath'Remar's ministrations.

Just as Dath'Remar reached up an begun to pinch her nipples and massage her breasts, the Guard brought his hands around to grasp Ailara's breasts to gain better leverage to his strokes. The feeling of Dath'Remar's slender fingers drilling into her was a peculiar form of torture- combined with the spectacular efforts of his tongue she found herself desperate to feel his engorged member inside of her rather than his fingers. He was certainly a very quick learner. Before she could think too much on it she could feel the intense sensation of a building orgasm. She was half tempted to tell him to stop, not sure that he deserved to lead her into such bliss, but he gave her nipple a particular hard tweak that she felt deep in her core, and she was swept over the edge of desire.

The rebellious male refused to pull away from her until she actually ordered him to stop. The Guard and Ailara were now coming close to their own peak, but Queen Azshara could tell by the strain on her Guard's face that he was struggling to hold back. The knowledge that the male was so well trained pleased her to no end, and made her even more determined to make sure that Dath'Remar was just as much under her control.

When Dath'Remar released her from his clutches she slid off the bed and walked over to the Window of Hope. She threw the curtains back once again and basked, naked, in the glory of the glow of the Well of Eternity. Queen Azshara bent over and rested her elbows on the edge of the window seat, then turned and looked over the line of her body, her backside still high in the air above straight legs, and raised her eyebrows at Dath'Remar.

"Do I really need to tell you what to do next, Dath'Remar?" Queen Azshara asked, scornfully, shaking her head sadly. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the Guard and Ailara watching her wither interest.

"Ailara, as useful as you have been to me today, I cannot let you go without punishment. Guard- before you are allowed to come I want you to punish Ailara for her transgression. Pick any implement you like and see that she is sorry for distracting my men from their duties." Queen Azshara commanded.

The Guard's eyes were filled with sadistic eagerness, and Ailara's shone with fear as the Guard withdrew from her and sauntered over to the assortment of tools at the foot of the Queen Azshara's four poster bed. He bent over and selected a particularly nasty looking whip with three slender leather tails, the Queen was pleased. All of the pleasure was wonderful, but her blood-lust was still to be sated. She wanted to hear the walls of her chamber reverberating with the girl's cries of agony before she would be completely placated.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar had placed so much focus on his Queens pleasure that he'd completely forgotten about the guard and the initiate. He only appraised their presence again when his Queen addressed the guard by giving him an order.

The Light of a Thousand moons gracefully floated to the window over looking The Well of Eternity, she leaned over provocatively and displayed her assets to him. At his Queen's encouragement he hastily made his way over to her. The guard began punishing the initiate whilst taking his pleasure inside her again but the cracks of the whip were only a distant sound in the background.

Dath'Remar positioned himself behind the Queen, he gazed out the window as if joining her for the view, she seemed uninterested in him and continued to look ahead. He took his manhood in hand, it thumped in his grasp eager for release, the flow of his pre-seed had soaked the tip. His Queen would expect nothing less than her pleasure before his so he mentally prepared himself before moving to the next step.

Dath'Remar used the tip of his rod to tease the opening of his Queens love flower, he greatly appreciated nectar of her lust coating his tip. She tried to remain passive but as he made small circles at the edge of her desire he felt her body move back toward him ever so slightly. He slowly eased his way into her dripping wet and heavenly tight love channel. Her legs moved apart further to help accomodate his thick staff. Her muscles massaged his shaft as he entered almost drawing him into her.

He continued his journey, until he was halfway down his rod, pausing for just a moment to enjoy the slight pulse of her muscles around his member. He drew himself back out again to his tip and in one smooth motion Dath'Remar plunged himself fully into his Queen. She clamped around his shaft as he hilted himself inside her fully, she screamed out very openly. He waited another short moment to allow her body to adjust to his size before drawing out slowly again. Before she could recover he slammed into her with all the force he could muster and after placing his hands on her hips for support he pummeled her body relentlessly.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

Queen Azshara had to tear her gaze away from the brilliance of the Well of Eternity as Dath'Remar slid into her. She looked over her shoulder at the Initiate, strung up like a pale star of personified eroticism, as the Guard took his place behind her.

The Guard times his first stroke of the whip just as Dath'Remar slammed into her with all of his might. Her voice raised out in pleasure just as the girl cried out in pain. The next stroke of the whip came as Dath'Remar was slowly pulling out of her, and it wasn't until the girl cried out again that she was finally filled. The view of the guard holding the while aside as he used his hand to slap the girl before pushing her body forward and slamming into her dripping womanhood added to the the satisfaction of Dath'Remar's stroking.

As Dath'Remar continued to pound the overload of sensations made her clitoris throb desperately. She gave in to temptation and slipped her fingers down between her legs as Dath'Remar's drilling continued. She cried out when the tips of her fingers found her throbbing clitoris and, with one finger, she gently began to stroke her slit up and down. After a few minutes she needed more- she added a second finger and begun to stroke harder. Her core tightened around Dath'Remar's hard member and it throbbed eagerly in response.

"Remember Dath'Remar," The Queen panted between pleasurable strokes of her clitoris, "You are not to release your seen until I command it."

The Queen hardly heard Dath'Remar's strangled response as she concentrated on her own building climax. Just as she thought her pleasure was nearing completion she turned to see that the Guard was now whipping the Initiate's firm breasts with wild abandon. The sight of the girl's face, contorted in pure agony, made the Queen cry out in truimph. Wave upon glorious wave of pleasure crashed down around her, her blood roaring in her ears as her fingers pushed harder and harder for the ultimate release. Just as she though it was over Dath'Remar's pumping began again with renewed vigor as he forced her to endure the highest peaks of physical pleasure she had felt in over a century.

When the pleasure turned into that strange feeling of over-stimulation she rocked her hips forward so that Dath'Remar's large member fell out of her. She stood up slowly, testing her limbs that were still numb and tingling from her orgasm and turned to face him, a subtle sheen of sweat making her body glow in the light of the Well of Eternity.

"Sit on the seat- then I will show you what it is really like when two bodies collide." The Queen ordered.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

As Queen Azshara reached between her legs Dath'Remar knew his resolve would be tested. Sure enough as she began stroking her love pearl, his Queen's love channel tightened around him with a death grip. Long ago as an initiate Dath'Remar had learned the art of holding back his release, he invoked the mental ritual now to aid him in his near impossible endeavour.

With his Queens words to keep him inline he pushed through her undulating tunnel of constricting pleasure as Azshara's climax ripped through her body. He traded his quick and light assaults with slower and more purposeful strokes to help ride her through the climax and when her body showed signs of sensitivity he renewed his onslaught.

He was slightly taken aback when his Queen moved forward suddenly allowing his manhood to slip out of her, but understood soon after when she directed him to the nearby seat. He obey eagerly and seated himself with his manhood at attention and ready for her final pleasures.
 
Last edited:
Queen Azshara

When Dath'Remar was seated before the window Azshara climbed up on the seat also and straddled his lap. The tip of his column was pressed against her entrance and she watched his handsome face as she slowly, delicately, pressed down against him. The feeling of him stretching her as she slowly lowered herself upon him was sublime.

Azshara looked over her shoulders to see the Initiate covered in hundreds of angry red lines from the Guard's whippings. As she watched, the Guard walked over to the range of implements again and picked up a long studded steel bar. When the girl saw what he had chosen her eyes widened and she begged for mercy. The Guard walked over to her, an arousing stagger to his step as he considered his power over the whelp, and told her to keep her mouth shut. The tears streamed down her face as she complied and he pressed the studded rod up against her entrance. Her eyes squeezed shut as he rammed the implement into her, a muffled scream bursting forth from deep within her.

Queen Azshara's laughter echoed through the room as the Guard begun to use the rod to punish the girl's dripping core. Hearing the sounds of the exchange behind her spurred her on, renewed her own need for release. She turned to Dath'Remar and wrapped her arms around his body. She then begun to grind against him relentlessly, using his pubic bone as a mortar to grind her clitoris against.

Everything but the sounds of sex in the room and the glow of the Well of Eternity faded from Queen Azshara's awareness. As her pace increased she felt the familiar wave of her pleasure creeping up on her. She could feel Dath'Remar's staff pulsing eagerly inside of her as he fought his own climax. Knowing that the leader of the Higborne was holding back at her command, and hearing the sound of the girl being punished at her whim, was what brought the resolution to her anger brimming forth. Her entire body began to tremble and shake with the pleasure of it all. Her fingers gouged deep trenches in Dath'Remar's back as she threw her head back in ecstasy. She assaulted with wave after wave of earth-shattering pleasure as her channel contracted around his unrelenting shaft. She could hear his grunts as his member threatened to explode inside of her and she jumped up, his soaked manhood hitting his stomach with a wet thwack. She stood for a moment, every pore in her body absorbing the rays of pure magic that the Well of Eternity sent her way, before she spoke.

"You, Dath'Remar, have failed in your duties. You were too busy being serviced by Ailara to introduce my regime. The girl has been punished because of your actions and now you will be too." Queen Azshara said slowly, holding up a hand for the Guard to stop. Sometime during her climax he had replaced his own rod with the studded one and begun to pinch and pull the Initiate's breasts roughly. The obedient Guard was quick to comply.

"Guard, take Ailara to a healer. And Ailara? Next time you allow yourself to become a distraction for my men make sure it will be worth it- next time I will be the one wielding the whip... So you had better make sure that ever little lick of a cock is worth it. Be gone."

The Guard scrambled to unshackle the girl, and when he did she fell against him. He dragged her whimpering form from the room quickly and gently shut the door behind himself. That was when The Queen turned on Dath'Remar once more.

"For your cold, cruel and disrespectful actions I made this command: You shall not allow your seed to escape until I have decided so. You will work tirelessly in my name to achieve my goals, or your balls will become as hard as steel. If I find that you have allowed yourself to explode, your punishment will be more violent than anything you can imagine. If you please me- if you do my regime proud- I will allow you another chance to prove that you are a competent lover. Your seed, if you are worthy, will only be spent within me."

With a careless wave of her hand Queen Azshara dismissed Dath'Remar and turned her back on him as he left. She then walked over and settled onto her bed, her head hit the pillow and she closed her eyes, reassured that order was being restored once again.
 
Dath'Remar Sunstrider

Dath'Remar sat on edge of his climax as his Queen took her final pleasure on him, she grinded upon his shaft without abandon and climaxed around his rock hard member once again. His mind almost shattered as he held back yet another release whilst the Light of a Thousand moon's clenched tightly around him.

Her final command was just. He had failed her and now he would pay for his lack of obedience, after he left the room he tried in vain to place his breeches over the still throbbing member. His only thought upon returning to his other Highborne was how well he would work for his Queen to gain the privilege of releasing his seed within her heavenly depths.
 
Last edited:
Lazdormu - Entry 2

Time: 10,000 years before the Human and orc war (Before the Sundering)

Location: Suramar

Subject: Tyrande Whisperwind, Illidan Stormrage.

Summary: Tyrande Whisperwind was just a novice priestess of Elune before the Great Sundering.

Illidan Stormrage was a talented sorcerer whom excelled in the arcane arts. They spend a great deal of their childhood together along with Malfurion Stormrage; Illidan's twin brother. As they grew older and followed their different paths so did their relationship.


a_kiss_in_ashenvale_by_angevere-d302d5w.jpg

 
Last edited:
Illidan Stormrage

Illidan waltzed through the streets of Suramar. He was particularly pleased with himself as he had just mastered a particularly difficult spell that even Queen Azshara's masterful sorcerers found challenging.

Even though he knew his abilities far out matched any of those within the ranks of the elite Magi, he still felt content to practice the arcane arts on his own terms without the supervision of less able conjurers.

Illidan continued through the busy streets of the city toward the grand Temple of Elune. His childhood friend Tyrande Whisperwind was undergoing testing today for acceptance into the priestess-hood of Elune. His noble druidic brother Malfurion was not able to attend but he would be there to congratulate her success and perhaps convey his growing affection for her.

Ever since the trio had transformed from small playful children into determined young adults the relationship between them had also morphed into a deeper and more meaningful friendship. Illidan knew that Malfurion shared his desire for Tyrande but only one of them would be chosen.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

Her initiation test had been long and gruelling, but the Ritual of the High moon that was held in the new temple at Suramar afterwards had calmed Tyrande's restless mood. She was so pleased that she had been accepted as a Novice of Elune- she was thrilled actually. The thought of being able to dedicate herself to Mother Moon filled her with a sense of purpose and direction. She couldn't wait to go and tell Malfurion and Illidan that she had passed. They had both helped her to prepare for the initiation test and sent her their best wishes.

Tyrande walked through the temple, her long blue hair contrasting beautifully against her purple skin and cream initiate's robes. The new temple at Suramar was built to complement the one in Zin'Azshari that had been overshadowed by Queen Azshara's manic obsession with the Well of Eternity. This new temple was just as large and beautiful as the other. They both had high stone walls that encased an enchanted indoor forest that was a great testament to Elune's might and power. The fact that such a space could exist transcended physical requirements. There was something about being in the Temple of Elune that calmed Tyrandes' spirit, and she had always known this to be true. As Malfurion searched for meaning in druidism and Illidan was drawn to the power of the arcane, Tyrande was satisfied in following in the path of her beloved Elune.

Tyrande burst out of the temple doors eagerly and looked around the busy streets of Suramar, hoping to see her friends waiting for her. At first she was disappointed; they knew how much this meant to her, surely they would be there to support her. However, just as she was about to turn around and go back into the temple she saw the familiar dark blue hair and strong face of Illidan bobbing through the throng of people. She waved her arm in the air happily and ran down the steps to meet him. As she approached she searched around, hoping to see Malfurion's emerald locks somewhere in the crowd behind his twin brother.
 
Illidan Stormrage

Tyrande burst out of the Temple doors with a light jump in her step. He had no doubt she would pass the trials but it warmed his heart to see her happy. He caught her eye and she came rushing toward him. Her long flowing hair and midnight skin caught the light of the moon. She was simply beautiful, although he could never admit it openly, to him she embodied the very goddess she devoted her life to.

As she approached, Tyrande seemed to be looking for something. At his best guess, it would be his all too noble brother, Malfurion. Before she could conclude is lack of presence, Illidan collided with Tyrande grappling her into a strong embrace, he lifted her in the air and she squealed wildly at his behavior. He placed her down gently and she gave him a cheeky smile.

"I told you, there was nothing to worry about. The sisterhood would have been fools not to accept you into their temple." he stated openly.
 
Tyrande Whisperwind

Tyrande laughed conspiratorially at Illidan's brash comment about the Sisterhood. He was always one to speak openly and critically about anything and everything. Even though he was irreverant at time, his words often rung true. She wouldn't hold it against him though; she knew that, deep down, he did respect the power of Mother Moon, even if he was arcanely inclined. Not everyone would heed the call of the Great Elune.

"Illidan!" She reprimanded, trying to be serious but failing terribly, "So, how has your day been? What have you been doing?" She asked, slowly pulling herself out of his warm embrace. A part of her, deep inside, wanted to stay in his arms but she ignored it.

Tyrande had wanted to ask where Malfurion was, but lately whenever she brought up his twin, Illidan would become a little indignant. She wanted to know, but she made sure not to ask straight away. She would talk to Illidan for a while first to soothe his ego, and then she would try to find out why his brother and one of her two best friends was not there to congratulate her.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top