Naked (or not) By Design

Are you wearing this right now at work?! Purrrrrrr I would hope that this blizzard they called for would snow us in. Would make for an interesting weekend. *blush*

hehee ... last night ;) presently i am enjoying a snow day although the promised foot remains rain (though it seems that all around is snow covered - i want my Christmas snow and i want it NOW!)

another from what was an excellent way to warm a cold bed at the end of a long day :heart:

Last edited:
hehee ... last night ;) presently i am enjoying a snow day although the promised foot remains rain (though it seems that all around is snow covered - i want my Christmas snow and i want it NOW!)

another from what was an excellent way to warm a cold bed at the end of a long day :heart:

I LOVE the proud grin on your face. You are beautiful! Tell the Mister (Master) to pinch a little harder next time! ;)

mmm mmm goooooooood ...

yup, i am a greedy and needy minx :cool:

Last edited:

Jealous of those hands

Back