Breeding

My wife tells me all the time that I know her cycle better than she does. Well, of course I do. She orgasms easier, more often and more powerfully during those few precious days. I think it matters to me more than it does to her. :D

You have a very lucky wife...I'd love a man who tracks my cycle!

I'm definitely not ready to be pregnant yet but I love the kind of base, animalistic nature of this :)

The Desire to be Bred

For several months I've had fantasy after fantasy after fantasy about being bred. Taken and bred. But here's the thing: I don't actually want kids in reality. At least, not now, and not in the near future.
So I have no idea where this desire is coming from, or why it's so strong that it invades all my sexual fantasies. The thought of my fertile body being inseminated makes my fantasies that much hotter.
I've always had a cum fetish. I love cum. Could this just be an extension of that?
What are your thoughts on breeding? What about it turns you on? What's the draw of it, aside from the basic human need to propagate?

The ultimate loss of control. To be a breeding tank for the whim of another.

I know what you mean. I already have two kids, and we've decided that we don't want more (husband uses a condom) but sometimes I have these fantasies about having unprotected sex again ... .

There's something really raw and primal about having a guy inside you when you know you're fertile. His bare cock all hard and slippery, his balls all heavy with cum. And when he shoots off inside you ... God that feeling of having a ripe egg and a pussy full of sperm ... that's so hot!

Sometimes I fantasize about letting a complete stranger breed me. I imagine meeting some hot guy at the grocery store or the gym and inviting him home and letting him fuck me with his unprotected cock right in the middle of our living room floor. Doing me from behind while I'm naked and down on all fours, pumping his hot cum into me, making me a mommy for the third time ... .

What about cum is it that you like?

Maybe TMI but I HATE condoms and never use them if at all possible. It is frankly amazing that I have never had any accidents as much as I've blasted in and on girls. But to your point, I love feeling them around me and blasting inside them does it for me far more than using a condom. I fantasize about impregnating and breeding someone....even about my exes. I don't know. I just like the fantasy.

Who knows?

Who knows, maybe there is really something to the clock ticking wives tale? Use it or loose it....

I've had many girl friends in my younger years have amazing orgams when we were going at it hard while she was beggin for me to give her a baby!

Works for me :)

What about cum is it that you like?

Maybe TMI but I HATE condoms and never use them if at all possible. It is frankly amazing that I have never had any accidents as much as I've blasted in and on girls. But to your point, I love feeling them around me and blasting inside them does it for me far more than using a condom. I fantasize about impregnating and breeding someone....even about my exes. I don't know. I just like the fantasy.

I just love everything about it. The feeling of it when it splashes onto my tummy, my pussy, my tits...the taste of it when it fills my mouth. I scoop it up with my fingers and eat it. I honestly can't understand the dislike of cum.
I hate condoms too, I need to feel the person inside me. The latex barrier takes away from the whole experience. And when someone does use a condom, and cums in that, it's just not the same.
Maybe it's a power thing - the sense of either having power or not having power - that draws people to it.

yes

To me it's a big fetish. Owning a pussy with my cock and then filling it up hard with my potent semen as the woman is spent from all the intensity. I like to bring her close to orgasm and remind her that I have no condom on, telling her that if she is bad and comes I will too and fill up her unprotected womb with my cum. I tell her how her belly will swell up and how her tits will get engorged. The entire thrill sends her over the edge and as her pussy convulses I pump my seed hard into her.

Yes, I definitely believe that is part of it. The desire to be claimed...
I agree that's part of it. In my breeding fantasies I'm always completely naked and the man is always fully dressed. I get down on my knees and suck his cock until he's hard, and then he turns me around and makes me get down on all fours and that's how he fucks me. It's definitely a dominance thing. Using me how he wants, filling me with his seed, making me carry his baby .. .

I know what you mean. I already have two kids, and we've decided that we don't want more (husband uses a condom) but sometimes I have these fantasies about having unprotected sex again ... .

There's something really raw and primal about having a guy inside you when you know you're fertile. His bare cock all hard and slippery, his balls all heavy with cum. And when he shoots off inside you ... God that feeling of having a ripe egg and a pussy full of sperm ... that's so hot!

Sometimes I fantasize about letting a complete stranger breed me. I imagine meeting some hot guy at the grocery store or the gym and inviting him home and letting him fuck me with his unprotected cock right in the middle of our living room floor. Doing me from behind while I'm naked and down on all fours, pumping his hot cum into me, making me a mommy for the third time ... .

This post reminded me of the "Heart" song "All I want to do is make love to you". I guess that dates me a bit.

Back