Kaena's Dungeon of the Unknown

swallows at her words, pupils dilating slightly

Most often you fuck me Mistress, or you tease me after orgasm. Punishment would probably go further, ignoring my pleas, or you could simply flog me after I cum, I don't know Mistress.

having taken the time to wander through and have a look at some of the articles available for use while I listento his stammered reply

Before going any further I lift my voice

You can come out of hiding Scarlet. I know you're there.

reaching into a cabinet I pull out a flexible crop and look at him

Right. Mostly I do things I know you both hate and love because it pleases me to do so. Now, i think I am simply going to do the things that please me, and if you get pleasure too, well, thats your issue.

Standard rules apply.

done speaking with my mouth I begin to trace the tab of my crop along his exposed skin, gentle touches that work deliberately to excite him for later

despite the restraints, his body quivers, his cock rising as the crop traces his skin. He has no idea what she's planning, instead he simply gives himself to the sensation of the crop teasing his skin

Yes Mistress

the crop traces a lazy path up his inner thigh and across his balls, only to skate down the other sid, tracing a slow bath to his knee

Lifting it she started again, this time against his collarbone, but when she reached his nipple the let the crop smack against his skin with the first bite

A pause as she looked at him, then to the red mark on his skin

I noticed Pet, you bruise like a peach...I like that...

his shaking intensifies as she slowly moves the crop up and down his body. The first bite of the crop brings a hiss as he sucks in his breath.

Yes Mistress

his eyes alternate between hers, and watching the crop trail along his skin

she rolled her shoulders loosening them up and began once more. this time her crop nipped a lot more than it stroked, especially against the sensitive skin of his balls as he began to dance for her

Yet knowing his preferences she did rather wonder if he was dancing with pleasure or not.

It didn't matter. She stepped forward and pulled his head back against the cross, exposing his throat as her finger gripped his hip, the crop against his leg, holding him steady as she claimed his lips for her own

The fingers holding his head in place let got, though she maintained the kiss as her now freed hand wandered down to his balls and squeezed. Hard. then stroked him

See what you missed last night Pet?

his body convulsed at her strikes, knowing she wasn't really striking, but his balls jumped with every touch of the crop. His body jerked in it's limited space, trying to avoid the bite.

He surrendered his mouth to her as she kissed him, letting her tongue claim him again. He inhaled sharply, gasping as her nails dug into his balls, tears stinging his eyes. His breath rushed out of him when she released them and stroked his cock.

Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress, a mildly sarcastic thought crosses his mind, but he instantly stamps it out please, use your pet as you will.

she laughed a little at the way he jumped under her less than tender touch

Yes, just think, if you'd come to me last night as you were supposed to I'd be doing this same thing but I bet you'd be enjoying yourself a lot more.

like you wouldn't be wondering if I was going to let you cum.

Her thumb stroked over the head of his cock, then she snapped her finger against it

Or what I might do to you after you did.

If anything.

she grinned

Last edited:
Her vocalization of his fears makes them much more real. He moans softly as her thumb traces his head, then yelps a little at the snap of her fingers. He had no idea which would be worse, extensive after torture, or no orgasm at all.

She knew his love/hate relationship with after play, now he was yanked violently in two different directions.

I'm sorry Mistress, I wont stand you up again.

letting him think on that she stepped back. The click of her knee length leather boots sounded loud in the still chamber.

she set the crop aside for later cleaning and perused the selection of toys available She almost picked up a small vibrator, recalling the way he had cried out under her ministrations last time. Instead she moved to something else. Another day she would revisit that, today she had other plans

She pulled out a short flogger, one small enough to provide an extra degree of control in her her movements

She came back and began to play once more, the falls of the flogger dancing on, around, and under his cock. She knew just where to get him to, the proof coming as his cock began leaking

he jerked and gasped as the flogger slowly worked over his cock, her touch alternating between maddeningly gentle and too strong for pleasure. He leaked though, heedless of the lines she drew, his cock leaked.

she smirked as she worked him over, patience personified as the falls danced with a swishing noise, followed by a snap, or a poping noise as it connected with his flesh

Deliberately she worked to push his buttons easing her way under his stoic defence where he was prepared to take anything. How much could he take?

The flogger was definitely caressing his skin now, the falls barely flicking around him before sliding off his length as she stared at him

slowly, each fall of the straps tugged at him. Her gentleness made his knees shake, the soft caress of leather pulled at his sensitive cock so nicely. The occasional harder snap stole his breath and rattled his nerves.

She was very precise, his body slowly losing control under her skilled assault

Please Mistress, please, don't whip me anymore, please, I'll be good, just no more.

he doubted he was in for the end of his punishment, but her flogger had turned most of his cock a brighter shade of red

Aww poor Pet she mocked him lightly, her smile slightly sadistic

She tilted her head to the side consideringly

You know I could make you cum just like this don't you?

teasing him shewrapped her fist in the smooth falls of the flogger and wrapped it around his cock, tugging lightly. then she dropped the toy and wrapped her fist around him bare and started stroking as she breathed into his ear

Have you learned your lesson yet Pet?

Do you know for certain it is unwise to upset me?

her fingers tickled his shaft as they stroked, the answers to her questions low on the pole of her interest at that moment

he nodded

Yes Mistress, you could flog me to orgasm, I've no doubt.

he jerked under her fingers, the normally pleasurable touch made almost too much after the flogging and without lubrication

Yes Mistress, I've learned my lesson, I wont upset you, I promise, I'll be good.

his breath was becoming more ragged, his orgasm approaching, despite the residual pain of her fisting his raw flesh

she watched him like a hawk, his responses flowed past her ears

When his breath came harsh and fast, she let go, letting his reddened cock slap against his stomach

her fingers loosened his bonds and pushed him to his knees, guiding his head beneath her skirt where he could feel and smell how aroused he was

whines loudly as she abandons his cock, it twitches, so close to release, then stills. His weakened body sags as she undoes the restraints, but he knows what's required of him.

He quickly starts licking her crotch, up and down her slit, poking in just a little and teasing her pinkness

she knew he didn't like the way she'd abandoned his cock. Didn't matter, she'd already told him that this time was all about her.

She pulled him closer, her head tipped back, eyes closed as she growled in low pleasure shivering with need, her moisture increasing

Make me cum Pet, then I will give you your release

he would have gladly made her cum anyway, and blocked out her reward for the time being. Now he just needed to obey.

He spread her lips wide, lapping up the sides, teasing her ring with his tongue, then down and probing her hot entrance. He repeated this a few times, then latched onto her clit, sucking, biting, licking, desperate for her release, lost to everything except her pleasure.

she cried out, her body stiffening against him the devilish twirl of his tongue against her ring made her hum with delight. Her body came unstuck and her hips jittered against his as a growl of pure pleasure seemed to almost echo in the room.

She pulled him closer, tipping his head back in the process as she rode his face through an intense orgasm, almost fucking herself with it she was so lost in the pleasure, finally stopping, shuddering against you

lickes her through her orgasm, lapping at her juice, then easing his motions. His tongue and lips becoming soft and gentle, easing her down from her release. He stayed put while she regained her self, gently kissing and lapping her sex until told otherwise.

she trembled against his gentle tongue her breath slowly evening out until she was able to push him back, her skirt falling in normal folds around her once more.

She kicked his legs apart ten, moving to crouch between them. She picked up the bottle of warmed lube and drizzled some on his length begining to stroke him slowly

he made soft happy noises as her hand started smearing the lube. He half closed his eyes, a tickle in the back of his mind warning him that she might still torment him, the rest not caring, losing himself in her soft hands.

mmmm, thank you Mistress

smirking softly

I said you might have your release Pet after mine. I think you've earned a release, dont you?

She knew he would be wary, but the body is rude to itself, and easily fooled. She worked him harder, knowing he would cum soon.

her questions knife through his mind, warning him, but he can't fight it, doesn't really want to either.

I hope so Mistress

he started squirming under her forceful hand, his orgasm rushing towards completion, his balls pulling up, the slit widening just a little

Back