What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What made me smile? Sitting on the deck with a book and a puppy snuggled against me.

A date with my honey.

Being given the responsibility to take over training the new guy at work, even though I have the least amount of seniority.

Today was a great day!! I smiled the whole time.

Smile Makers:
Being wished Happy Birthday before I walked out the door.
Students giving me the same birthday treatment I give them (I play a compilation of bday songs, hawaiin lays, sticker, pencil, fruit snacks and candy)
Going on a field trip and being dragged by the students to roller coasters be cause "You are the greatest"
Going out with friends for drinks after work.
Going to eat at a really nice restraunt where they even printed my name on the menu.
Going to the bookstore and finding a new good book to read.
My daughter telling me how special I am and that she wouldn't trade me for the world while cuddling.
Spending time filling out graduation announcements with my daughter who is about to leave High School.
4 more days till summer vacation.

Who could ask for anything more!!

*sings* its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small world after all, its a small small world :D

looking at a picture of Malin from 1979 and seeing that he and his big brother were wearing matching shirts

Getting a sweet deal on a textbook that would have cost me at least $120 but instead was $45 used *happy dance* Contemplating all the positibilities for what is behind the door past the construction tarps. Could be anything and my imagination tends to run rampant lol. Playing guitar and realizing I can actually pull off Blackbird now. Such a beautiful song *happy sigh* Not to mention revisiting the Neil Young and Cat Stevens songs...Father and Son has to be the alltime favorite there, or maybe Heart of Gold. And work was fun today, tho customers are crazy nutso sometimes *eyeroll*. Starting to read Metamorphosis. Oh, and it's gorgeous outside. What a wonderful day :heart:

an offline message this am... :heart:

getting on the scale at the gym and being under my 1st goal weight :D

Working out and feeling successful...:rose:

being stopped by a good looking italian man and being told I am beautiful ..

buying way smaller clothes

an offline message this am... :heart:

getting on the scale at the gym and being under my 1st goal weight :D

Working out and feeling successful...:rose:

being stopped by a good looking italian man and being told I am beautiful ..

buying way smaller clothes

Woo Hoo for you! :D

An unexpected phone call. Someone realised that I was having a bad moment and called me without worrying about where I was or what I was doing. It might not have been what I wanted, but it was very much what I needed.

:heart:

being a guinea pig

knowing I helped in part to realize someone else's dream

knowing I will be a part of that dream

realizing that right now there is less than two full days before we meet

Several parts of the new Chronicle of Narnia movie tonight'

Being able to keep up with Malin while walking to the movie theater

tonght's IM with Sir... being told I am HIS... and his permission given to take care of HIS :cattail: :devil:

Realizing I truly am Poly... and am lucky that Sir is too... :heart:

Last edited:
Watching my kids show they have in fact been well raised, when they are kind, generous and show fantastic sportsmanship.

:rose:

Getting into a dress that I havent fit into for 4 years! Go me! and FUN this morning.. and his instructions for my shopping today!!! watch for his post!!
:devil:

Proof that it does work..

003-1.jpg

Last edited:
Treating myself to my favorite pizza. Well, had to get rid of the cravings, eh? :devil:

Realizing that the pizza just doesn't taste that good anymore, and gave me a tummyache to boot. Guess I really have changed in ways I can't see. Back to the organic pizza for me.:)

Spending time with my sweetie.

Remembering hugging her last night.. remembering her unabashed flirtation as I stared at her gorgeous chest barely held in that dress.

Remembering her comments on my own cleavage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back