wife wants me to suck a guy's cock. is this normal?

Another Man's Cock?

First I have to get my wife to let another man into a sexual situation with us. I have never had a man's mouth on my cock but I have wondered over the years if women are better at pleasuring women and men are better pleasuring men. If I found myself in the right circumstance I could see myself pleasuring another man with my wife as a player. The fantasy of being on the bottom with my wife on top, 69, and the other man fucking her bareback, pulling out, sharing their juices with me during, and then me cleaning up the resulting cream pie after. Man on man gay sex is not something I am interested in.

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

First I have to get my wife to let another man into a sexual situation with us. I have never had a man's mouth on my cock but I have wondered over the years if women are better at pleasuring women and men are better pleasuring men. If I found myself in the right circumstance I could see myself pleasuring another man with my wife as a player. The fantasy of being on the bottom with my wife on top, 69, and the other man fucking her bareback, pulling out, sharing their juices with me during, and then me cleaning up the resulting cream pie after. Man on man gay sex is not something I am interested in.

I know of men who enjoy sex with another man...but only when there is a woman watching. What makes male/male sex gay? If a man is bi he is bi. Just because there isn'e a female present to observe the interaction doesn't make the male players gay...as if there is something wrong with that.

Tell me, Bigspurt, if your wife was having sex with a woman without a man present would you consider her a lesbian?

Point Taken

You are correct, being bi doesn't necessitate that the wife be there.

I am not sure that she has ever had sex with a woman either.

Bi, sex with either sex. Gay only your own sex? OK

It is leaning a little more gay or lesbian if the partner isn't present, in my opinion.

I know of men who enjoy sex with another man...but only when there is a woman watching. What makes male/male sex gay? If a man is bi he is bi. Just because there isn'e a female present to observe the interaction doesn't make the male players gay...as if there is something wrong with that.

Tell me, Bigspurt, if your wife was having sex with a woman without a man present would you consider her a lesbian?

You are correct, being bi doesn't necessitate that the wife be there.

I am not sure that she has ever had sex with a woman either.

Bi, sex with either sex. Gay only your own sex? OK

It is leaning a little more gay or lesbian if the partner isn't present, in my opinion.

It's all a matter of opinion. But does it matter anyway? As long as everyone is happy. :D

my wife has been talking about me letting a guy suck my cock, and then she wants me to suck his? is this normal for a wife to fantasize about this? my wife says she cums hard when masturbating and thinking about me getting my cock sucked and me reciprocating.

Hopefully not reviving a dead topic. This action has far reaching psychological consequences. And not all of them are bad for you - it depends upon which way you bend.

Understand that your wife is not only wanting a new player in the bed, but that you pleasure him to conclusion as well. Think of it that way.

Really I think this is unfair to you - but it's up to you. If you kink this way, and some guys do, it could be very pleasurable for both of you. This does put you in a SUBMISSIVE position with both the stranger and your wife - and 'other' actions may be desired by her that are considered more humiliating.

The question is not so much as satisfying your wife as it would be asking yourself if you want to place yourself in this position and are content to pleasure a stranger. It may possibly drive you and your wife apart. She could be testing you to see how loyal you are to saying NO in this instance.

It may be her way of getting someone she's already cheated on with you into the manifold. But don't think it is only this. It is merely a possibility.

Understand having sex with any person is essentially having sex with every single person that person has had sex with or oral contact too. I would practice safe sex whenever possible, and best wishes for you and your lover.

I don't see how this can scientifically be true

It may not be scientific. But it's certainly a good thing to consider to be safe. Much like believing all the cars out on the freeway are not out to get you.

Or are they ?? :rolleyes:

Somebody has had to have posted this already -- How do you feel about it, hook4? That is all that really matters.

I think its pretty cool that the two of you can even have the discussion, but how you feel about it is all that matters. Forget labeling and judgement of others. What's in your heart?

Hook joined, posted twice, and disappeared. That was over 2 months ago...he either got what he needed, or we've been tooled.

Hook joined, posted twice, and disappeared. That was over 2 months ago...he either got what he needed, or we've been tooled.

Still a good topic, Twister. What if ... a woman wants you to do something that involves a 2nd party. What is she thinking - and what does she think of you if you accept ?

I once caught my Rosa with another girl in bed when I came home early from work one day. To try and cover it up she said that it was a surprise for ME. And would I like to have intercourse with this new girl ?

I told her no, and that I didn't like this (the way they were). Then I went into the next room and went on to draw a picture of them together to quell my anger and keep me busy.

I don't draw much today, but years ago, I drew quite a bit - good way to keep your brain at work.

The thread seems old, but here are my two cents:
It's perfectly normal to have such a fantasy. But it's important to understand that some fantasies ought to stay fantasies.
If you are uncomfortable with what your partner wants - you find a middle ground or you do not do that at all. Such fantasies, most of the time, are not as crucial as to break a relationship or even produce much frustration in your partner.

I don't think this is that unusual. My wife and I started playing with a strap on that she'd really get off on force feeding me. It turned her on so much to see me on my knees sucking "her big cock" that it quickly became a regular part of our play. Apparently, she asked 4 of her lovers before she found one that was comfortable with me sucking him off.

Then to my surprise one night while we were having a 3 some with the guy she told me that I had had enough practice and was ready for the real thing. It made her incredibly wet watching me suck his big cock.

I need to go touch myself while I recall those passionate moments with Emerson..

if I could just get that buzzing sound out of my head

I don't think this is that unusual. My wife and I started playing with a strap on that she'd really get off on force feeding me. It turned her on so much to see me on my knees sucking "her big cock" that it quickly became a regular part of our play. Apparently, she asked 4 of her lovers before she found one that was comfortable with me sucking him off.

Then to my surprise one night while we were having a 3 some with the guy she told me that I had had enough practice and was ready for the real thing. It made her incredibly wet watching me suck his big cock.

Very hot - been doing a lot of playing with a big dildo with my wife - also sucking it, talking about it etc.. I'm hoping it may lead to a similar situation that you had

I was recently in chat with a fellow (earlier this morning). He said me and Rose could do a threesome with him if we wanted to.

I said no as Rose was faithful only to me. Then he offered that I could suck his wiener in front of his wife. I said it's possible (as I'm gay), but I would need to know him a LOT better.

This did however bring up an interesting topic. Do women like to see guys suck another guy's wiener ? And if so, why ?

Let's hear from the WOMEN this time.

i am not sure of how to feel. i get the 'normal' reference, but i certainly don't want my wife to judge me one way or the other.

i want to please my wife! that is my primary purpose; but, i don't want her to change her opinion of me or how she views me.

i would do this to please her, but the request has also piqued my curiosity. i am struggling with how i would feel after the fact. does that make sense?

Hi, I was in a similar situation not too long ago, however it wasn't my wife wanting it, it was me. She knew I'd had some bi experiences in the past and wanted to try again. We finally sat down and I told her my fears, that I was afraid she'd think the worst and not want to be with me anymore. She told me that would never happen that she'd never experienced a MMF with the guys playing with each other and would like to try it. We found a guy and after he left we sat and talked about what happened. She found it very erotic watching me suck his cock and him sucking mine. She loved sharing his cock with me and sharing the head and kissing around it. She loved sharing my cock with him while he fucked her and he really liked sucking my cock while he fucked her and when I came in his mouth, he lost it and shot his load into her pussy. My wife said she came when she saw me sucking her pussy juice off his cock cleaning him up and then I sucked her till she came again while I cleaned up his cream pie. There's no cuckolding going on, this is all a mutual understanding, I'm still the alpha male she married and loves and she enjoys the extra cock to suck and fuck as well. My advice, go for it you won't regret it.

It's totally abnormal, but please define what's normal?

For me, what is normal is whatever people or a couple decide works for them. Sometimes we don't know how we will feel about 'it' until we've done 'it'.

It's totally abnormal, but please define what's normal?

For me, what is normal is whatever people or a couple decide works for them. Sometimes we don't know how we will feel about 'it' until we've done 'it'.

And after trying something I'll always try it again, and again, if I'm not quite sure. :D

wife wants me to suck cock?

Most husbands or boyfriends would love to see their wife or girlfriend eat pussy, so why would it be different for her to want to see the same thing or have a similar fantasy. My wife and I have shared men and women and I have sucked cock for her and she has eaten pussy. We both really enjoyed the experience and would do it again. It turns her on to see me on my knees with a nice cock pumping between my lips and when we share a woman I enjoy watching her. So what's the big deal.

Most husbands or boyfriends would love to see their wife or girlfriend eat pussy, so why would it be different for her to want to see the same thing or have a similar fantasy. My wife and I have shared men and women and I have sucked cock for her and she has eaten pussy. We both really enjoyed the experience and would do it again. It turns her on to see me on my knees with a nice cock pumping between my lips and when we share a woman I enjoy watching her. So what's the big deal.

Male insecurity. Pleasing a lady and giving her what she wants is the point of intimacy, with her. Being able to/willing to please a woman makes a guy a man.

Pplhave different fantasies, so in terms of that it's normal. As far as a third person comes in your relationship...I'm not very sure and it depends compemtely on you how you feel aboit it.Hope we have helped

Sexy

My BF looks so good with a cock in his mouth. I like to hold the back of his head while my other hand holds a nice big dick in front of him. I whisper for him to stick his tongue out and lick up the pre-cum before he pops the head in his mouth and suck away as if it were a lollipop. Sometimes I tell him to open wide and bounce the cock off his face while I tell him what a good cum slut he is. It's really fun when we have two cocks to play with - he can be very greedy sometimes and looks wonderful when he has sperm all over his face and in his hair. So sexy!!!

Back